Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. DivyaYour feedback matters!
If semen blood or vaginal fluid enters then we will know it or not? Or it directly enters without our knowing? Because penis was dry after removing the condom. Dint feel any liquid going in. Can it break the condom and enter inside without our knowledge?
What to do if period comes more than 10 or 12 days? one of my friend is facing this problem, I thought this application would be helpful to know about this query.
Hi I am 38 years old woman and am getting irregular periods for the last 1 year. If my period comes it will come for more than 10 days and stop only after I take the tablet trenexa mf. I am overweight about 125 kgs. I do not have another infirmities like sugar or thyroid or pcod. I have had 2 c sections in the last 15 years. Please advice.
Dr. My first delivery is cesarian. Platelets low and the baby passed away. My Dr. said that next pregnant to after 6 months. I can carrying to after 6 month.
My loved one get periods on every 13 of the month. This time we had sex on 5th of may but this time her period is still pending. Is there any chances for pregnancy.
I am 32 years old and over the course of years bleeding during periods is constantly decreasing now I don, t even have to wear pads. Please confirm if it is normal?
Does one get infection from penetrated sex with the partner having constant vaginal infection having diabetes.
Breast cancer is one of the most feared diagnoses in women. When cancerous cells develop in a woman's breast, irregular lumps, changes in the shape or size of the breast and discharge of blood from the nipples may be experienced. There are lots of preventive measures that you can take to avoid breast cancer. It is important to live a healthy life with as less exposure to toxins as possible. Here are some tips and strategies that can lower your risk of breast cancer
- Plant based diet - Studies have shown that a high plant based diet, full of vegetables and fruits, is packed with antioxidants, minerals, and nutrients that lower the risk of breast cancer. Eat light, and avoid refined sugar and processed meat. Try to construct a healthy Mediterranean diet plan rich in olive oil and nuts.
- Maintain an appropriate weight - Do not gain extra weight as obesity and excessive weight gain are related to breast cancer. Cut down on fat and exercise regularly to lead an active life.
- Breastfeeding - If you are a new mom, breastfeed your baby as it has numerous health benefits for both you and your child, including lowering the chances of breast cancer in the mother.
- Sleep - It is important to get 8 hours of sleep every night to live a healthy life. Many studies have shown that a short duration of sleep and exposure to light at night that disrupts the circadian rhythm increases the risk of breast cancer.
- Avoid tobacco and alcohol - Do not smoke as it increases the chances of cancer in other organs and also leads to toxin inclusion in the body. Also, be sure to drink in moderation as excess alcohol consumption is cancer causing offender.
- Artificial hormones - Women during menopause often resort to hormone replacement therapy, and the extended use of this therapy can heighten the risk of breast cancer. Therefore, it is recommended to look for other options to smoothen your transition to the menopausal phase.
Related Tip: Homeopathic treatments for cancer