Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Divya DattYour feedback matters!
I am 28 years old. Having my period irregular from last 3 months. It starts on date but do not get end till 15-20 days. Aftr tat the again start on same period date. My date is 8th . So they start on 8 but ended on 25th 1st time. Aftr that they again started on 8th ended on 20. Its just blood flow and pain in legs. No pain in stomach.
Hi,i m in my 11th week of pregnancy i m going to travel by train my gynaec has advised me tablet susten 200 , is this medication safe
Hallo doctor. I would like to know. Is it possible to get pregnant in the first try after 2 weeks of Ovulation.
I am 29 years old. Pregnant with twins. Had pcod and took tablets for ovulation. Now 8 weeks pregnant. I do not want to continue with twins. What is the future complications if I terminate this pregnancy.
No matter how outspoken you may be, something happens to us in a gynecologist's clinic. And though we have a million questions, most of them stay unasked. However, it is important to be frank and open with a gynecologist to ensure good sexual health. To make it a little easier, here are the answers to five embarrassing questions.
Is vaginal discharge normal?
A little vaginal discharge is a normal occurrence in all women. This discharge is a way for the vagina to cleanse itself. The amount of vaginal discharge varies from one woman to the next and also depends on your menstrual cycle. It is very easy to differentiate between healthy and unhealthy discharge by merely looking at it. Normal discharge is clear, whitish or light yellow. If your vaginal discharge is excessive or thick and odorous and accompanied by itching, you should see a gynecologist at the earliest.
Will hormonal birth control affect my libido?
Hormonal birth control affects each woman in a unique way. While for some it can cause weight gain, for others it can result in a weakened libido. This is because hormonal birth control suppresses ovulation and thus controls the production of natural hormones. If you feel your sex drive is being effected by your pills, talk to your gynecologist for alternative birth control techniques.
How can you make intercourse less painful?
Sex should be a pleasurable experience for both partners. However, sometimes, the act of penetration can cause discomfort to women. This is mainly because of a lack of lubrication that results from not being turned on enough or nervousness. You could experiment with lubricants and sexual positions to make this more comfortable. Also, go slow and take your time enjoying foreplay to stimulate your body.
Why is there an odor from my vagina?
Just because your vagina has a strange smell, it does not mean that something is wrong. The fluids in a woman's body are affected by a number of factors including her diet, hygiene, sexual activity and infections. Good hygiene habits can control most odor problems. If it persists, odor may be a sign of a yeast or bacterial infection and should be shown to a doctor immediately.
Why do I leak urine when I laugh or sneeze?
Many women after giving birth are subject to urinary incontinence. This is mostly due to weak pelvic floor muscles after pregnancy and a drop in estrogen in post menopausal women. Simple exercises can often help strengthen your pelvic muscles and hence prevent leaking. In more serious cases, a gynecologist will also be able to prescribe medication for the same.
No question is too silly or too embarrassing to ask a gynecologist. So, choose your gynecologist with care and ensure that you are comfortable discussing your intimate health with her.
I am 22 year newly married girl. I want to know which birth control pill is the best. And at what time I should use it.
After sex my vagina starts itching and I can fell mild pain, me and my husband had sex constantly for 4-5 days before this pain he used condoms most of times, he is fine in his private parts only I am the only with itching.
Is there any problem for having sex with a only a single uninfected partner without having condoms every time? Is there any other problems for this excluding the chances of pregnancy.
Sir I have married before 1 1/2 year and now I want to a baby. I tried for 1 month but no result is come. And I will make relation then my wife says it's painful and during the the sex she ovulate some white type of liquid please suggest me what I do, I want baby now.
I am 43 years old lady. I am on first stage of menopause. How I can control my requirement of calcium and vitamin D in daily diet in terms of milk, curd,eggs, dry fruits etc. I am vegetarian. I want to avoid supplements. Please suggest me.
What are the symptoms of UTI? How long does it take to cure? I am suffering from fever from 22 days, temperature gets max to 100.4 and I have headache, shoulder pain, mild burning sensation while urination, mild white discharge. When I take anti-biotic temperature drops to normal for 8 hours and later again there is rise in body temperature.
In 6 months pregnancy; I have vaginal infection 2 to 3%. I consult a doctor n she said drink a lot of water. I do it. But after sometime its happens again to me. Many time I have hard stomach. Sometimes its normal. What to do?
I am 27 years old married an year back I had an abortion of 3 months pregnancy 5 years back as it is my second marriage all the tests are also normal but still unable to conceive. Please suggest me for the same.
Hi. My Last month period date 16 Jan 2016. I'm on 18th day of cycle and my follicle measures 19x19 in Left ovary. We are trying to conceive, I just came to know about luteul phase defect in this forum. My next cycle usually happens 2 days prior to previous. If I ovulate on 20th day or after then the length of luteul phase will be 10 days or lesser. Heard of vit B6 tablet for this! Please throw some light quite tensed!
Many people feel hungry throughout the day. They are lethargic until they lay their hands on food. These bouts of hunger go on like a vicious circle and if not resisted it can lead to health issues.
- A high: fiber diet can prevent unnecessary hunger: Your diet should be rich in fiber. Body takes a longer span of time to digest fiber rich food. It also makes you feel full for hours together. Having fiber will keep your bowel movements in control and is therefore healthy. Remember to add extra fiber to your bowl of cereals or salad to keep pangs of hunger at bay.
- Divide one heavy meal into two smaller meals: Eating heavy meals and that too less frequently is really bad for your health. This can make you feel hungry time and again. To control the constant rumbling inside your tummy, you should divide one big meal into two or more smaller meals. For instance, if you were supposed to eat sandwiches, boiled eggs and soup for lunch, you should probably eat sandwiches at noon and eat the soup and eggs any time later in the day.
- Never be a fast eater: Jumping on your food is the worst way of tackling things. Research studies show how a human brain takes more than twenty minutes to tell your body it is full and satisfied. If you don't wish to overeat throughout the day, you must consume your food slowly. This way the brain takes more time in realizing it is full and thus further time in feeling subsequent hunger.
- Drink more glasses of water: Every person should drink around three to four liters of water. Drinking water half an hour after a meal can keep your gustatory concerns in check for long. Water keeps you hydrated, helps in digestion and controls unnecessary hunger.
- Eat a good amount of protein: Protein makes you full in very little time and thus doesn't need to be consumed in great quantities. It will make you feel content for long as your blood sugar levels are in balance through protein consumption. Protein takes time to be digested.