Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Divya BalakrishnanYour feedback matters!
I am thinking for lasik surgery and I want to know does having an oral cavity affects lasik surgery or not? Please help with this at the earliest.
I am 23 year old. My eye is going inside day by day and I am looking very ugly. Please help me to get rrid out of thus what should I do so that it comes out.
My daughter 20year old some days her eyes portion not pure white, red lines there. First time first month when her periods not come. What we do. What test. She has 70kg weight.
My eyes gets red often and dirty every single morning. My doctors suggested E-flo and Napzol and late for dirt. What do you suggest.
I have swollen eyes since last three days. I ignored it hoping it will soon disappear, but its increasing, and on touching my eues it hurts. Please suggest me the possible causes for the eye swelling, and how to get rid from it.
Example I have red eyes for three days what should I do? (I am asking as I will get balance from earn talktime)
What is good food for eyes , my eye power is -8 now , plzz suggest some good food and exercises. Thank you :)
I have a red eyes and I am feeling so tired and it pains me lot and it makes me difficult to read at night and irritates me lot and I can't able to do any work so any one help me to solve this problem.
I am experiencing a blurry vision in right eye and I went to eye doctor and they checked and ordered me glasses but still my blurry vision is severe and accompanied with headache and vomiting.
I have red eyes for three days as I work on computer. What should I do? Would it affect my eyes in future?
Hello, My name is mohit. I am 17 years old. My spectacles power is -3.75 both eye. And I want to remove my spectacles. And I want to go on Indian army. Sir/mam please suggest me any eye drop which remove my spectacles in 2-3 month. Thanks Your's faithfully Mohit.
I am 19 years old man and have frequent headache, dark circles under my eyes, sleeplessness and I am becoming weak day by day. Now what can I do?
Is there any medicine to increase eye sight. I have far sight prblm. But kbhi kbr jb mri eyes m liquid like tears ajae to mje dur ka bhi njr ane lgta hai. Or eyes ko wide krne se b mje dur ka dikhne lg jata hai. Or eyes bhichne (chota krne se) se bhi dikhne lg jata hai.
Sir, actually meri eyes weak hai or no. Bhi badh raha hai, mujhe lagta hai sayad ye mere regular mobile or laptop use Karne ki wajah se hai, sir suggest me ki me kya karu ya kya khaun jisse no. Stop kiya ja sake.
My hed is paining from last twenty days and I am not able to sleep well sometimes and sometimes eyes are ger reddark.
Good eyesight can be an outcome of a diet rich in Omega 3 fatty acids and vitamin C. Including certain foods in your diet can be directly beneficial for your eye health and can improve your vision. Here is a list of 5 foods which will help you combat age-related vision problems and will supplement your overall eye health.
1. Eggs - Eggs are rich in vitamin A and lutein, which help you combat age-related vision problems and night blindness. Eggs are also beneficial for dry eyes and improving your eye health. Egg yolks are considered to be one of the best foods for your eyes and should be included in your regular diet. It also helps prevent age-related macular degeneration (AMD), which is one of the primary causes of blindness in the 60+ age group.
2. Leafy Greens - Leafy green vegetables like spinach and kale are rich in lutein and zeaxanthin which reduce the chance of cataracts. It is best to consume them raw as they have more antioxidants when uncooked. Other green vegetables like broccoli, collard greens, and zucchini are rich in lutein and play an important part in preventing age-related vision problems.
3. Carrots - Carrots improve your overall eye health as it contains vitamin A, the lack of which is one of the leading causes of loss of vision. The orange hue in carrots is due to Beta-carotene which helps the retina function better. Other foods rich in beta carotene are apricots, mangoes, pumpkin and cantaloupe which also contribute to healthy eyes. So make sure you include them in your diet.
4. Almonds - Almonds are rich in vitamin E, which prevents macular degeneration. Include a handful in your daily diet as it not only improves your eyesight but also effectively lowers cholesterol and prevents heart diseases. Nuts like pistachios and walnuts contain omega 3 fatty acids which contribute to the maintenance of your vision.
5. Citrus Fruits and Berries - Citrus fruits like oranges, grapefruits and lemons are rich vitamin C which reduces the risk macular degeneration and cataracts. Blueberries also aid in the protection of the retina from damage caused due to sunlight and oxygen. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.