Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dipti BaldavaYour feedback matters!
I have nail pice between my teeth from 1 month. N I show to doctor but thay are saying there is nothing but m feeling that. What should I do now?
My teeths are becoming light yellow in colour. Right now I am using closeup gel toothpaste. So please suggest what to do. To make them white?
What are dental implant? How safe they are? What is the advantage of an implant?
Whenever, there is a missing tooth, earlier the treatment was to replace it with a plastic denture or with a fixed bridge. A denture requires ugly wires to hold it in place and for the bridge process, cutting the neighbouring healthy teeth is required, in order to provide support to it.
Both had limitations with respect to the number of teeth that could be replaced.
A Dental implant is nothing, but a screw made of pure Titanium and is fixed in the jaw bone. They are a 100% safe, provided the surgery is well planned and executed keeping the patient's overall medical health in mind and with specific attention given to the amount of remaining bone in the jaw.
Implants can be used to replace a single tooth or many missing teeth. Even if you have no teeth remaining, implants can be used to support a complete denture, thus making them secure and firm in fit.
The entire procedure is relatively painless as it is done under local anaesthesia and within 3 to 6 months with some additional measurements, your dentist will be able to fabricate custom-made teeth for you that allow you to chew and talk just like before!
Keep in mind that along with regular check up, good maintenance on your part as a patient with good hygiene habits, your implants could last for many years. In our practice we have replaced single teeth, multiple missing teeth and entirely missing sets including those with complete dentures (learn more about Regular Care for Dentures) for patients from the age of 30 to 85! There is no reason for you not to get a satisfactory result with dental implants!
I have stains in my teeth. My front two lower teeth have gaps. This is due to the scaling. Is there any way to close teeth gaps? Can I brighten my teeth by any way other than scaling?
I am 28 years old. Now a days I found that it was bleeding from my gum. So, please suggest me what to do.
Too much mouth ulcers occur in my mouth. But I dont eat too much food that warms my stomach. And I also drink water in a balanced amount. What to do. And I also want to reduce my hairfall.
I am suffering from tooth ache from 2days. So please help me to reduce my pain and also say any instant way to reduce my pain.
I have removed my tooth as suggested by a dentist. Now I want to implant a new tooth. What are the various options.
My daughter is 6 yrs old undergone procedure for teeth extraction yesterday today she has back neck ache please advice us why is it so?
My mouth has suffered from oral ulcer what I do and what medicine for this problem please give me answer.
I have been suffering with teeth related problems, mainly sensitivity now for a long time, but havent consulted a doctor till now. What is the best way to overcome the problem?
Dear sir , I am 46 years male suffering from anxiety and depression since two three years , on psychiatric medication but no improvement , having main problem is tension headache and loss of appetite , a little tension gives me headache and this headache problem is since 15-20 years , when happy , no tension , no headache , when I busy with work no headache observed but when I remember headache starts , now a days due to anxiety I am suffering from loss of appetite can not eat even a single roti , dryness in mouth please help me to solve my problem , please suggest exercise , natural cure for my issue , taking medicines since two years but no improvement.
Plaque is a film that forms over the teeth. This film is sticky in nature and it is also colorless. It is formed due the presence of bacteria and materials secreted by the bacteria. Plaque has the potential to damage the enamel of the tooth. If plaque is not treated within a reasonable amount of time, then it becomes hard in texture and causes even more damage.
Reasons that cause plaque:
1. Failure to brush every day: This is the chief reason behind the formation of plaque. Teeth must be brushed twice every day in order to keep them clean and healthy. If food particles remain stuck in the groves of the teeth, they can lead to many problems, like cavities and plaque. Each area of the teeth should be cleaned with a suitable toothbrush. The insides of the teeth should not be neglected.
2. Failure to floss every day: Flossing is unfortunately not so common in India. Brushing helps to keep the teeth clean overall but it does not reach some of the spaces between the teeth. Flossing is therefore required to make sure that the plaque on the gum line and other problematic areas are removed.
3. Excessive consumption of sweet and sugary food: Foods like cakes, muffins, sweetmeats, cold drinks, ice creams etc contain carbohydrates which the bacteria tend to feed on. In the process of creating the film of plaque, they turn the sugar into acid, which causes damage to the tooth. Such foods should, therefore, be avoided as they cause plaque.
4. Avoiding natural foods that improve teeth: There are many natural foods which keep teeth healthy. Failing to include such foods in one's diet could lead to the formation of plaque. Fruits and vegetables like guava or carrots can serve this purpose.
5. Failing to visit the dentist regularly: Since dentists are experts when it comes to taking care of death, everyone should make sure to get dental checkups regularly. Even if one flosses and brushes regularly, plaque may still form. A dentist should be consulted regularly to check if any such formation has occurred. Failure to this may cause the formation of even more plaque and more damage.
Related Tip: The Chemistry between Calcium and Teeth?