Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Dipti BaldavaYour feedback matters!
Good Dental Clinic and dentist.
Do whitening toothpastes whiten teeth more than regular toothpastes? Is drinking fruit juice as good for you as eating fruit?
Why To take One Glass of LemomJuice In Luke Warm Water Daily Early In Morning Immediately after Tooth Brushing. Whether Obesity can be Checked?
I have a problem of coming pimple like bumps inside the mouth. After every 2 or 3 weeks it comes again. What should I do now to be cured from these bumps?
I faced with several injury on a upper limp of mouth! My skin bulged? Do you have any remedy for my problem?
I am 22 year old. My teeth are not in shape, not looks good while laughing and talking with others. So I want treatment with my teeth in order to reshape them.
Frequently i am getting mouth ulcers and i am unable to eat any spicy foods or hot food. Please help me.
My tooth is paining a lot, only one side of molars part, please suggest something as soon as possible?
I am 21 year old male. My teeth become yellow till evening although I brush my teeth daily. I don't chew any type of pan Masala.
Hlo sir my name is harsh my age is 21 Year, I have teeth ache there is cavity in my teeth what I have to do, sir if possible provide me natural solution.
1. In toothache rub black pepper (kali mirch) powder for 5-10 min twice a day.
2. Gargle with decoction of black pepper (kali mirch) twice a day.
3. Prepare a swab of nutmeg (jaiphal) oil / clove (laung) oil and keep it on the affected tooth for some time.
4. Long pepper (pipla mul, lindi pepper, piplamool) powder mixed with honey (shahad) should be kept in mouth.
Hello I am getting bad smell.From my mouth from last 1 month I.Have tried many home remidies and tabs, but still it is not going I am afraid and feeling shy to talk to someone please help me
Often we are caught by a piercing pain that shoots through the roots of our teeth right up to our cranial region, at fairly unsuspecting moments. The pain can either cause momentary discomfort or end up being excruciating and difficult to bear. Rushing to the dentist is usually the only recourse left for us to take at such times. Most of such complaints meet the same verdict, that of, ‘sensitive tooth’. The problem of sensitive tooth has emerged as one of the most recurring and prevailing dental ailments.
Usually exposing the affected tooth to extreme tastes like sweet and sour or hot and cold food items can trigger off sensitivity in your teeth. Tooth sensitivity usually occurs when the nerve endings are exposed to food and other foreign particles due to a condition of gum pull back. This primarily takes place due to insufficient oral care which results in the decomposition of tooth enamel. This also makes one vulnerable to tooth decay and cavity formation. Inflammation of gums and persistent intake of acid inducing food products are among the other prominent factors leading to tooth sensitivity. The incidence of tooth sensitivity also increases with age. However, it is a fairly defeasible disease and one of the foremost steps to rectify the condition is meticulous and regular dental care.
Some of the steps to follow while dealing with sensitive tooth can be as follows.
1. Regular oral care: Maintaining the oral hygiene is paramount to avoid the recurrence of tooth sensitivity. Use of a proper brush in the right technique at least twice a day is mandatory. For the best results and to avoid gum bleeding, dentists recommend the use of a soft bristled toothbrush. Over and above brushing, one must use fluoride and antiseptic mouthwash for rinsing purposes. Use of floss is also a good practice.
2. Using a proper toothpaste: The choice of toothpaste needs to be judicious. The best kind is a fluoridated toothpaste with a lesser proportion of tartar present in it. Regular use may substantially reduce the harm caused by tooth decay and work as a viable solution to sensitive tooth.
3. Regular visits to the dentist: Prevention is better than cure. As such, it helps to make periodic visits to the dentist to check the condition of your teeth rather than making an SOS rush to her or his clinic when disaster strikes. Oral hygiene can be best maintained when abiding by the instructions given by the dentists.