Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Dinesh SinghYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old and suffering from snoring issues in all sleep positions. Lying sideways is also not helping. It is really embarrassing.
I had a history of otitis media which happened 3 years ago. Right now I had a bout of some respiratory infection which was somewhat mild lasting around 2-3 weeks. I just had some cough and runny nose. A few days ago I started having the feeling of having fluid in my ear. When I lie down on one side the fluid goes away and when I try to bend down to pick up something my ears just shut and I feel something flowing inside. I hear sound just fine but I hear in a somewhat muffled way. I went to an ENT a couple of days ago. He looked using an otoscope and said theres wax and gave me Soliwax ear drops. I used it for 2 days around 4 times im total. Some wax did come out but I still feel the fullness. I have no respiratory symptoms as such at the moment. Please help as this is worrying and im having exams right now. And if possible please tell me the right way to use soliwax. I normally put the drops and lie on that side for sometime and then lie on the opp side and try to pull out the wax.
I have tinnitus for last 4 years. Left ear has more noise than the right. Not sure about the reason but that time i had an ear wax for which i had approached ENT doctor. She advised to put drops and come after 4 days. Suddenly on 3rd day it started ringing in my ear. And slowly it started in other ear as well. Which is still there. I need a remedy for this. Please guide
Hello sir, I have sore throat problem from last 15 days it like something stuck in my throat and light pain is also their. I also smoke 4-5 cigrate is this is the reason for this and please tell me what should I do to cure?
Though nosebleeds are usually not a cause for serious concern, it can sometimes be a scary experience and cause a lot of anxiety. The nose is home to a lot of blood vessels and being fragile they bleed easily. Nosebleeds, however, can be a cause of concern if they happen regularly. While a few factors can be taken care of easily, there are a few rare cases that are actually alarming.
- Injury or blow to the nose: Any injury or sudden blow may cause the nose to bleed. The severity of bleeding depends on the intensity and nature of blow/ injury.
- Sinusitis: Bleeding is seen in a moderate number of cases of sinusitis. Not every person with sinusitis experiences nose bleeds though.
- Hypertension/ high blood pressure: People, who have high blood pressure and one or more of other predisposing factors, might experience nosebleed in some cases. High blood pressure basically increases your chances of experiencing nosebleed.
- Liver infection: This condition can be one of the rare causes of nosebleed.
- Conditions hampering blood clot formation: There are certain medical conditions in which the blood clot formation does not take place effectively and thus the bleeding incidents can happen with minor causes as well.
- Blood thinning medication: People having blood thinning medicines are more prone to experiencing an episode of nose bleed for obvious reasons.
- Excessive scratching or sneezing: This might cause the nasal wall to rupture, causing minor bleeding.
- Excessive alcohol consumption: In people who consume alcohol in an excessive amount, nose bleeding might occur as an after effect.
- Blood cancer/ leukemia: In some cases of leukemia, the patient might experience nosebleed along with other complications.
While some causes can be self-cured at home, a few others need proper treatment from a medical practitioner.
Related Tip: Why Nose Bleeding Can Be Serious?