Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dinesh Singh
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Dinesh SinghYour feedback matters!
My ear is paining very hardly pain left side Me, sunnnnnn ki avaj(sound) aati h clear nhi sunayi deta, letne pr pani niklta h.
Dear Sir Good Morning. My mother aged 67, got fits two years before 2-3 times. After one year before one time. Taking tablet Torleva 500 mg at night only. She is having body pain, weakness, dizziness, shivering, sleepy in day time, anger, muscle pain, cough, regular cold, etc since two years after taking torleva 500 mg at nights. Please advice me a good alternative tablet without such above side effects. I will be grateful to you, if you prefer me after analysis. Thanks Anand.
I am 65 years old male and have continued problem of nose blockage for the last 4 years even after getting operated my nose in the year 2011 and continuing homeopathic medicines regularly. If you can suggest any medicine for that then please. Inform me. Alopathic Doctors say that operation is the only solution and that too is not permanent. Please. Suggest me. Thanks.
I am suffering from cold and one side nose blocked it means one side not clearing breathing. Can you suggest what should I do.
I am 28 year old unmarried, non smoker/ drinker student. From last 2-3 years I am suffering from the itching problem of ears and some white material come when I itch it. I am feel very trouble by this problem.
Whenever I eat anything after sometime I feel burning in my throat due to heavy acidity. I feel acidic in my teeth also. Pls suggest some remedy. I usually avoid oily food but still it happen and I have weak metabolism also.
Hi Sir, I have an ulcer in my mouth since last two days which is giving me trouble in eating. Please suggest some cure.
I am a 47 years old, my wife have a hearing problem in left ear. Left sided SNHL around 2 years duration. What is your opinion about this? what are the cause for hearing loss in one side in this age? the doctor advice to take a MRI SCAN. What is your advice? any need to take MRI?
Since 1 month I had a vertigo 24 hrs and I confused what I do at last I go to doctor and he said to me that you have a thoracic outlet syndrome TOS. The reason of your vertigo is TOS .and he said me that do exercise. Like push your shoulder upwards to ear. U become healthy and relax from vertigo. Can this exercise good for me.
There are hollow spaces in the skull (cavities) known as sinus, which have a mucous lining. Due to various reasons, these can get inflamed, and in some people, despite multiple treatments, the sinusitis can be recurrent and persistent. This condition, where it continues to persist beyond 12 weeks, is known as chronic sinusitis. It can be seen in people of all ages, can be worse in children, elderly, and the immunocompromised.
In Unani, chronic sinusitis is referred to as nazla, and this is due to bad temperament of the brain and the nose, causing inflammation of the mucosa in the sinuses around the nose.
- Nasal septum deviation: The wall separating the two nostrils can be moved to one side, blocking the sinuses
- Nasal polyps: These are growths within the nostrils which can block air flow
- Respiratory tract infections: The nostrils are the first part of the respiratory tract, and infections can affect the sinuses
- Allergies: Chronic allergies like hay fever and inflammation can cause sinusitis
Unani believes that the accumulated mucus causes irritation and pain in the face, especially around the nose. Symptoms include:
- Postnasal drainage, which is thick, discoloured (greenish yellow) drainage from the nose to the throat. This can also produce a constant salty taste in the throat
- Chronic nasal congestion or obstruction, leading to difficulty breathing
- Painful, tender area around the nose and eyes (sinus space)
- Decreased sense of smell
- Unpleasant taste
- Mouth breathing, which can lead to further throat and respiratory problems
- Other symptoms include ear pain, sore throat, cough, painful jaws, fatigue, and fever.
Unani believes that disease is a natural process due to an imbalance between the various body fluids. Treatment is usually progressive, starting with noninvasive measures, moving up to more invasive methods. In chronic sinusitis, the following are often recommended.
- Eucalyptus leaves to be boiled in water and inhaling this provides great relief. It helps in thinning the mucus which is then released easily
- An equal amount of Viola odorata (Linn), marshmallow root extract and Jujube fruits (unaab) are mixed and boiled in about 100 ml of water until the mixture gets reduced to half. This can be stored for prolonged periods and mixed with consumed to be used on a daily basis.
- Another mixture that is used is Malva sylvestris, mallow, and liquorice roots which are again boiled in about 100 mL of water until it is reduced to half the quantity. This can be stored and consumed on a daily basis, up to 3 times a day. This helps in clearing the sinuses and reducing inflammation, preventing a chronic sinusitis.
- Khameera ustokhddus. OD dose and cupping therapy is also very helpful in all types of scinositis.