Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dinesh S Devani
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Dinesh S DevaniYour feedback matters!
What are the food to eat to enhance sperm count? Are the pills to boost testosterone worth of buying what are their side effect as well?
My gums is infected, getting very bad smell, i am under laser treatment So one month has passed. but now bad smell is coming and painful gums & teeth Please tell me original treatment .
She has a deficiency of blood. We got to know this by a report. She always suffer from acidity mostly at night what to do?
I m a 26 year old guy having problem of sleep disorder. I saw very unrealistic dream in sleep like terrorist attack, lost in jungle etc. What should I do.
I have headache and little bit backpain problem when I am getting stress and also getting anxiety at more times unwantedly I can not get rid of these ones and when I am tried to stop it creates even more problems what can I do I am doing exercises regularly tell me any suggestions.
Hello, I am 32 years old, feeling fast heartbeat, high blood pressure, and hotness at face and ears, anxiety, previously, was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis since 2012. Having medication for that too. mesacol-od (1.8g) once day. On 1 march 2018 I visited doc and they diagnosed me for hypertension, even there is nothing in the RFT, LPT, only triglyceride value was 228, kindly assist.
Hey doctor actually the problem is related to my wife, we had sex the day before yesterday and by tonight she is having itching and pain please suggest me the medicine.
Polycystic Ovarian Disease results from the disorder more commonly known as PCOS or Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. A syndrome is starkly different from a disease, for the former entails a set of symptoms usually occurring in concurrence, while the latter means a particular biological condition with an identifiable reason behind it. A syndrome solicits your concern and forethought in order to eliminate or at least control the chances of an underlying disease. Trigger to a syndrome is undetectable and hence fighting it efficiently is fairly problematic. It is rare to find adolescent girls without hormonal problems.
Hormonal imbalances are just too common to be a novel topic any further. Polycystic Ovary Syndrome is faced due to imbalances in hormone secretions. It refers to the development of multiple cysts in your ovary. This condition usually affects women falling within the age group of 15 to 50. Eight among ten women, at a given point of time, are reported with PCOS. Symptoms of PCOS, when neglected, can lead to Polycystic Ovarian Disease. If you have been facing similar heath issues, it is advisable to undergo a check- up and get diagnosed at the earliest possible.
Symptoms of Polycystic Ovarian Disease
- A receding hairline or increased hair fall can lead to thinning of scalp hair. Such a sign should not be taken lightly as it could be indicative of Polycystic Ovarian Disease.
- Extremely painful menstruation, irregular periods or prolonged periods with heavy bleeding might be reason enough for worrying.
- Development of acne could be another sign. Acne is common to girls attaining puberty but an unprecedented growth should be a matter of concern.
- Patchy skin, pigmentation and discoloration of the skin are the other symptoms.
- PCOS may also result in continual depression and anxiety.
- Obesity is the most commonly noticed symptom. People suffering from Polycystic Ovarian Disease have lower metabolism and thus reducing weight is an ordeal.
- Many women tend to grow thick facial hair or chest hair. Such a condition discourages the person to go out in public. It leads to social ostracizing which further bears severe effects on one's mental health.
- PCOS mostly affects women belonging to the childbearing age. As a result of this syndrome, females stop ovulating. Conception becomes extremely difficult as the syndrome may lead to infertility.
Polycystic Ovarian Disease can result in Type 2 diabetes or even cardiovascular problems. If not diagnosed and treated at an early stage, it might lead to ovarian cancer. There is hardly any preventive measure to counter the chances of such a syndrome but certain alterations in your diet under the guidance of a dietician and regular exercising can improve your health.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!