Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Dinesh S DevaniYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor, while having sex with wife. Who should take more precautions. Like husband should wear condom or else wife must take in tablets.
I want to increase my sex stamina as I complete within 7-8 minute and my wife frustrated because she was not satisfied.
I have a desk of pain something like that head pain and eye pain for late sleeping so tht eyes goes to dark palace sir please how to rectify the problem.
What are the causes for benign serous cystadenoma? Is this common for girls aging 17-18? And if not common what precautions needs to be taken.
I like ghee a lot, And also drink ghee on many days with curry (કઢી) almost every other day. And I want to know that is it good or bad for health. What types of vitamins we get it from ghee?
Hi sir/ madam, I am a diabetic patient, 39 yrs, 87 kgs weight and doing 1 hour evening walk. I, last time checked it 150 240 sugar levels. And I am suffering from premature ejaculation which is not more than 2 mins. I got a suggestion that use vital m-40 capsules to boosting the power (herbal product) if I use this any side effects will occur in future or what other medicine I use please help me.
Sir Mjhe 6-7 mahino se Nazla hai. Mera Nazla kbhi theek nhi hota Please iska koi solution de dijiye.
I am 24 years old. I am staying in a hostel with roommate. I am a light sleeper and an HSP (highly sensitive). My roommate stays out side the room till very late night and enters the room making sounds. Also wakes up early. And again my sleep is gone. Then she sleeps again. The thought of her activities are sustained in my mind and makes me irritated, anxious and unhealthy. I wanna get rid of the thoughts about her. What can be done. Am already very depressed with a lot of things.
Will chicken pox attack immediately after leaving within 1 week. If you stay near to another chicken pox attacked person in home. If so then will it take again 10 days to recover.
I am 24 years old ,but still can not do any work or job , if I try do any job or start any business I fail in it . I try to concentrate in it by 100% by giving my best doing all hard works but some problems come like fever and cough or weakness and after recovering from it I can not concentrate again on work can anyone help plz.
Hi Doctor I don't have more erection in my penis past 10 years I'm doing masturbation it will affect my sex life. Give a tips for sex life.
Hello I am 28 year men. I am working as computer software engineer. Now a days I am realizing that I am forgetting things. Some times I do not remember things which I have done few minutes ago. I am also facing headache problem. I am taking balance diet. I do exercise regularly. Please suggest me what I can do?
Hello sir my name is dinesh chouhan presently I am working in grasim industries as a plant incharge my problem is my head is paining some time press help me.
To Dr. M SAmbedkar Sexologist While I like watching pornography my wife hates it. While I fantasy and imagine doing it and lately enjoy more than physical sex. Will this habit drag me away from physical sex. Please advice.
If my husband had sex with many other girls before and i'm having sex with him now so, is there any serious health issues. Or risk. If yes what can be the symptoms and what could be done to be healthy for both of us. Any precautions. Please hlp.
Kidney stones could be a cause for worry by the time they are not removed causing incessant and regular pains and disrupting normal life. The task is not finished even if you get them removed because what follows is a rigorous and disciplined routine that you must follow to maintain your health after the surgery is done. Diet plays a crucial role in negating the possibility of yet another stone accumulation. Here are a few diet tips that would be handy if you have got a kidney stones removal surgery done.
- To stay hydrated is the golden rule that you must abide by at all costs. It is advisable to drink at least 2-3 litres of water on a daily basis. Water prevents the formation of stones and would also help to eliminate any remaining residues of kidney stones existing in the system.
- Dairy products could be included but in diluted form.
- A fixed dietary routine is mandatory above all. The patient should be given meals at proper time intervals in small proportions. Heavy meals should be avoided at all costs.
- Foods rich in high fibre should be included in the diet. They help in bowel movement also. These include whole grain breads and beans.
1. Foods rich in oxalates and calcium should be kept at bay for at least a period of two months after the stone removal procedure is complete. Oxalates can lead to the formation of yet another stone which is far from desirable. The foods that fall in this category include:
- Green leafy vegetables like spinach, mustard and beet greens
- Cabbage, cauliflower, tomatoes
- Banana, mango, apricot, grapes
- Nuts like almond and cashew
- Soft drinks
- Caffeinated drinks like tea and coffee
2. Foods rich in sodium should be kept at bay for at least some time immediately after the surgery.
3. Reducing the food intake that is high on animal protein.
4. Do not eat stale food.
5. Junk food should not even cross your mind. It is something which should be avoided for best results.
These are generic guidelines that would help you to cope with post surgery care. However, there could be specific requirements depending from patient to patient. Therefore, it is advisable to get the guidelines by a doctor who will take into account the specificities of the case. Diet along with exercise is in most cases, the most effective combat to kidney stones. The trick however, is to not go overboard with either of them.