Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Dinakar ChandraYour feedback matters!
Please tell me what food to avoid I'm a tonsillitis person since 5 years. Talking homeopathy medicine tonsilat and tonsicare . These have same salts I mean composition so should I take em both or one .
Has your skin become dry or itchy? Has it darkened or reddened after contact with a foreign material or substance? These symptoms may indicate allergic contact dermatitis (ACD), a skin condition which is caused by an allergic reaction of the skin after coming in contact with an external material. The condition usually arises after some time of the skin coming in contact with the material.
ACD is commonly caused due to skin contact with nickel or silver jewellery, latex gloves, several chemicals present in cosmetics, perfumes and poison oak. After being exposed to a foreign substance, the body releases inflammatory chemicals, which lead to irritation and itching on the skin. The skin may become scaly, flaky, appear leathery and sometimes even blisters may develop.
There are several ways to treat ACD. They are as follows:
- Avoiding the cause: Identification and avoidance of the allergens and irritants which cause ACD is the first step of treatment. By avoiding these allergens or reducing your exposure to them, the symptoms can be reduced.
- Emollients: Emollients offer a form of moisturizing treatment and are directly applied to the skin for reduction of water loss. A protective film covers the skin. They improve the dry and scaly skin and form a protective barrier against the allergen.
- Topical corticosteroids: In case your skin is severely red, inflamed or sore, a topical corticosteroid can be applied to your skin directly. This helps in reducing the inflammation quickly. Topical corticosteroids are of different strengths and the dosage to be used depends upon the severity and location of ACD.
You may be instructed to use a strong topical corticosteroid in case of intense ACD. When the condition is less severe, a milder potency of corticosteroid should be used. For treating contact dermatitis on the face, genitals or in the crease of the joints, a weaker dosage is used, whereas for treating it on the soles of your feet and the palms, a stronger dosage is required. Major cases of ACD go away on their own. However, when the condition is severe and the rashes develop near the eyes or mouth or increase in extent, you should consult a dermatologist right away for proper and timely treatment.
I am 23. I masturbate without using hand. My penis is also little bend towards left side. Will it create any problem in future?
I am suffer from nightfall At every night so please suggest me some medicine so that I can recover from this.
I have digestive problems I can't digestive non-veg food like chicken. Please give me a solution for this problem.
Mujhe sir par allergy ho rakhi hai bahut ilaj karwaya 5 saal ho chuke hai. Doctor bol re soreces hai please mujhe ishka ilaj bataiye please.
My total bilirubin is - 2.13 Direct bilirubin - .33 What precautions I have to take? What is I need to include in my food habit?
I am suffering continuously with mouth ulcers I really soo much of pain in my mouth and not even take any solid food, just I am taking only liquids only like water, please suggest to a permanent solution for my problem, I am already consult local doctors they are says to me try some vitamin tablets I am try all the prescribed tablets but no use. Please suggest me a batter solution for my problem.
I am 30 year old and last day I have accident with my bed due to this I had serious pain with my back of head. After that I have taken pain killer so that I relaxed but I am feeling some pain on that portion. Is that serious? please give me advice.
I have a job in a private company on machine. Last month's severe pain in my heel. Bt doctor gives me a table and silicon gel and pain killer. Bt I could not make any difference. Give me a suggestion plzz.
I have started getting hives on my body almost everywhere since last 6 months with an average of once in 4 days. Initially, the doctors said it is urticaria but it didn't cure. I am assuming it is not urticaria. It gets over my lips also and make them swollen and then take more than 24 hours to subside. I am taking Allegra 120mg for this. But, I want this to be diagnosed. The hives occur at any part of the body.please help
- Diabetes patients can manage their blood sugar levels with ayurveda avoid onset of major health complications because of neglecting timely treatment for diabetes.
- Jamun seeds- the seed powder of eugenia jambolana one t. S. F twice a day along with lukewarm water is good in curing of it.