Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Hi. Am 27 years old am married since 2 years. I dont hav any children. 2 months back I got abdominal surgery for the removal of ovarian cyst (chocolate cyst) and fibroid. After surgery 2 menstrual the was regular. Then I tried for pregnancy. After 1 week of intercourse again I get periods that is 12 days early. What might be the reason for this.. please help.
Hi, My age is 34 Male and from last 2 months I am suffering from piles as starting some bleeding comes out but now I dont have any bleeding issues but I have a pain in inner anus at constipation sometimes it pains so much couldnt able to sit also. So please guide me how to cure this problems. Thanks.
Dr. From last Few Months I am suffering with huge Gas passing. Sometimes the Gas contains smells and sometimes not. But from last one month the Gas formation in stomach was large. Every 1 Hrs one time is minimum to pass Gas. Pls help it was very disturbing Condition.
E. G.- sir I have constipation problem from last 2 years and with this I have acute fissure problem and my stools become so hard and I face problem to pass it from my anus some time it starts bleeding. And I have lost 12 kg weight. So please suggest me how can I cure this problem and what I take in my diet to increase my weight.
Mai baut patla hu bhuk nai lagti hai gas baut banta hai, kuch log Amway ka medicine lene bola ky mai usko kha skta hu agar yes to kon konsa khana hai?
Whenever I tried to make out with my partner I feel like losing my sexual excitement and then turned down. I have the sexual fantasy to make out and it makes me turned on initially. But on ground turned down resulting in not satisfying my partner. What is the issue? Pls let me know.
Commonly people believe that you can understand your blood pressure is high if you are feeling dizzy suddenly or you are not able to sleep at night. Also sweating profusely is often related to having hypertension. But, to be honest, hypertension usually does not have any symptoms, which might help you get alert and take action to control it. This actually imposes a great threat to your well-being as you do not understand if you have hypertension. It is extremely important for you to keep checking your blood pressure level in order to avoid developing hypertension and hence developing a risk to your heart.
Although there aren't any major or very noticeable symptoms, here is a list of some rare symptoms which you can follow:
1. Headaches: If you are suffering from dull headaches almost regularly, it might be because you blood pressure has increased. The headaches can be a dull buzz or a severe migraine like ache. Keep monitoring your headaches and consult your doctor as soon as possible.
2. Dizziness: You might suddenly feel dizzy or you might feel you are about to pass out if your blood pressure increases. Make sure you refer to a doctor as soon as something like this happens.
3. Nosebleeds: A sudden occurrence of nosebleed might also be a symptom of a sudden increase in your blood pressure.
4. Severe anxiety: Severe anxiety or a panic attack is often referred to as a symptom of hypertension. If you have a sudden panic attack with no apparent reason, it may be because your blood pressure has suddenly risen.
5. Shortness of breath: High blood pressure may often cause a shortness of breath. You might experience it during various every day activity like walking, climbing stairs, etc.
6. Nausea: A sudden increase in blood pressure might make you feel nauseous. You might even vomit when this happens. Make sure you consult your doctor if this happens.