Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. DilepYour feedback matters!
For past couple of days I have been feeling discomfort in the middle of my chest. Specially, when the ac is on I feel that problem. It is not feel the same way every time, but every time I feel something has stuck in the middle of my chest. It can be endured but disturbing. It doesn't bother when I eat food. It doesn't even go away with burping. I can feel it when I try to stretch my arms or try to carry heavy things or standing up after sitting in a position for long times or riding in a ac cab. 2 days back I had whiskey (I don't drink on a regular basis, very rare, occasionally), next day morning I felt chest pain in the middle of the chest. I still have this discomfort. I USED to smoke a lot earlier. But now it's been 2 months that I'm not smoking, I quit smoking. Does it any heart related problem or anything else? How would I diagnose my problem? Any suggestion?
My cholesterols lipid profile level is june 15 total cholestrol ldl hdl triglycerides vldl total cholestrol/ hdl cholestrol ratio. Total cholestrol ldl hdl triglycerides vldl total cholestrol/ hdl cholestrol ratio. 208 101 35 392 78.4 6 kindly suggest me treatment to reduce it. My edge is 54.
Shall a diabetic patient always be a hypertensive. If any body is diabetic and is it necessary that he may also be given hypertension medicines.
I am 25 yeas old I am suffering light lower left chest pain in some time it's qure automatically it's anything wrong please help me.
Just for general knowledge,what can be done if a person gets a heart attack,is there any kind of first aid that can be given to the patient before medical help or ambulance arrives ? What are the do's and don't in this type of condition?
My 4 years old son is currently taking Colonodine for hyperactivity, he takes a half of 1 mg, twice a day. The pharmacist mistakingly gave him someone else's medication, Lisinopril 20 mg. I saw it was wrong and did not give it to him. My question is, What would have happened to my son had I given it to him? I'm furious with the pharmacy and plan to discuss this with them.
I am 22 old male i am suffering from gastric problem? Causes heart attack or not? Which symptoms heart attack reduce the gastric problem this is the life long problem or not? I am suffering from chest pains this is major problem or not? Please tell me know the natural tips this danger or not.
My father is 62 year old and admitted 10 days before at kailash cancer hospital at vadodara, but day by day his health got worst and today at 10: 15 pm shifted to icu. He is loosing his pulse to 35-50 instead of 90-95. So he has been put on ventilator and now pulse results to 90-95. He has been diagnosed tuberculosis (tb) before 2 weeks and have been given dots tablets from tb hospital at gotri, vadodara. His x-ray of chest shows that 80% of his lungs are been affected by tuberculosis so he is not taking oxygen and that's the reason loosing brain and heart regular work. Here doctors have said me that he will not survive more because lungs are not working, only 20 % lungs are working but not taking oxygen to body's required. So please guide me immediately what should I do to survive my father's health and make him strong and health again. Please reply. Regards
After get heart attack my dad I was consult cardiologist .Doctor did Echo test then decided 35 mm hole in heart .so open heart surgery only way but dad age 57 so not possible in this age .Pls give us suggestions any solution for cure .
I am 33 years old. I am feeling some time very ten's and feeling that something will happen like heart attack.
I am 22 years old and I have a problem of low blood pressure how to increase higher please suggest me sir.
Are there things I can do at home or in my life to reduce my cholesterol? 4. Is medicine necessary? Are there alternative treatments? 5. If medicine is needed, how does the medicine work? 6. How long can I take medicine? What are the side effects? Is long-term use harmful? 7. How can exercise help to lower my cholesterol? 8. Where can I learn more about how to live with high cholesterol? 9. What changes should I make to the way I eat? 10. How often do I need to get my cholesterol level checked?
I have some problems with my bodybuilding now that I am heart so much with my body please do something ?
I am 20 years old. I have gastric problem, often when I take spicy food I suffer from pain in chest. Please help me with suggesting something. Thank you.
Gud evng. I have problem of high bp. I feel so irritated nd uneasy. Restless. So I hv to take mdcn of bp. Sometimes. I also take the medcn of depression. Wen I feel very much stress. Or in depression The mdcn I take in case of depression is fluanxol. 5 mg. I want to avoid these medicines. Of Bp me depression Wat should I do to avoid these medicines?
If you are concerned about your heart’s health, it is important for you to make some dietary modifications. Simple changes in your everyday diet may offer benefits, which help in preventing future heart problems. If you suffer from high blood pressure or high cholesterol or have atrial fibrillation.
Here are some tips regarding the best diet for protecting your heart:
- Believe in the food hype: Having healthy meals is certainly beneficial and makes a big difference to your heart health. Consuming meals which contain vegetables, grains, low fat dairy and lean meat will allow you to live a longer and healthier life.
- Avoid crash diets: A crash diet may be effective, if you want to fit in a dress within one month. However, for improving your heart health, undertaking different fad diets is not useful. Meals in which a certain type of nutrients such as carbohydrates or fats are ruled out are not beneficial as well. You should have a sensible approach towards your diet and focus on food products such as vegetables, whole grains and lean meat.
- Do not overeat: Overeating will lead to weight gain and commonly, many people get heart attack after taking a big meal.
- Eat less salt: You should consume less amount of salt in your diet and do not eat more than one teaspoon of salt a day. Avoid any food item which contains high amounts of sodium. Salt is responsible for increasing blood pressure.
- Limit your intake of alcohol and caffeine: In case you suffer from atrial fibrillation, you should avoid caffeine and any other stimulant as they tend to trigger the symptoms. You must drink moderately as consuming more than one drink a day increases your risks of having heart problems.
- Choose meat wisely: You should avoid red meat, which contains large amount of saturated fats as these are not good for the heart. You should choose the leanest cuts of meats and trim all fat from it. You should opt for cuts such as flank, rump roast, tenderloin and sirloin. Pork tenderloin, chicken and turkey breast are other alternatives.
- Add fish to your diet: Fish is essential for improving your heart health. Try to avoid having deep fried fish and choose grilled fish or roasted fish, which are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids. Consume fishes like tuna, salmon, trout and sardines.
You should also add whole grains to your diet. They are effective in controlling blood sugar and lower the chances of diabetes. Hence, the risks of heart diseases are less if you do not have diabetes. Whole grains also help with weight loss, which is beneficial for the heart. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.