Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. DhirenderYour feedback matters!
Our teeth play a very important role in the overall well-being, from appearance to nutrition to speech. Good oral and dental health is one of the most important aspects of overall health and well-being. From reducing infections to good overall nutrition, taking good care of dental health is has its rich dividends.
Taking care of teeth is not difficult, however. Inculcated early in life, these habits can become a routine and come with ease.
- Brushing: Brushing twice a day to remove the food deposits and keep the dental surfaces clean will go a long way in preserving your teeth. They will be healthy, free of decay and will be strong and will last longer. Learn the right technique of brushing from your dentist and practice to get a good hold on it. Improper brushing technique can do a lot of harm, causing wedges in the teeth called as abrasions. Hard bristles does not refer cleaner teeth. Soft bristles are easy on the tooth and are equally effective in cleaning. Make sure you change it once in two to three months or earlier if the bristles are flaring. The dentist can also suggest, if you need to use an electric toothbrush. Also, use a fluoridated or sensitivity toothpaste based on dentist’s recommendations.
- Flossing: While brushing will help you remove food deposits from the surface of the teeth, flossing or interdental brushing is essential to clean the spaces between the teeth. This area is less accessible for cleaning and therefore, can undergo decay when food gets lodged in this area. Daily flossing or using interdental brushes help keep this area clean and free of decay. This also helps in keeping the gums healthy, as food lodged in between teeth can be a constant source of irritation for the gums.
- Mouth rinse: After each meal, especially sticky or chewy foods, remember to rinse. If you cannot get a regular mouthwash, regular water is a good substitute. This will help remove off food deposits from the teeth and help reduce the incidence of decay.
- Food habits: Reduce in-between snacking, especially of sticky or chewy foods. Include sufficient fiber in your diet to have a natural cleansing effect on the teeth. After each sugary liquid or juice consumption, remember to rinse or wash it off with plain water.
- Dental visits: Visit your dentist once in 6 months for a regular check-up. If you are good at maintaining dental health, this visit may not last more than an hour, but in the long run, it will be definitely worth the time and effort.
Following these basic steps will ensure good oral health and go a long way in the overall well-being too.
Sir I very eaten a pan surprising of that pan stuck between my wisdom tooth and upper skin so it become a sore with a little hole and some skin got over there if I touch my tongue there there is little thickness in skin and the sore is not going to heal as I tough my tongue there it is felt little tease there. And this is continue since last 22 days now I am frightening with this what is the solution for this?
I have been suffering from gum infection and pain and I cant eat hard food please suggest medicine to releive from gum pain.
My mouth has suffered from oral ulcer what I do and what medicine for this problem please give me answer.
Sir my teeth colours has become yellowish, please tell me toothpaste or medicine to become it white.
Sir, my lower jaw have been fractured on 4.3.15 and the Dr. Had done the fixed wiring.Then I come to home from my work place. Then after 2 weeks. The thin wire holding the both jaws got loose. After 3 weeks doctor has removed the thin wire. But I am confused that my bone is healed or what. Would it will be normal?
Hi I am raghu I have a small dental problem so I want to refill the infected teeth .So I want to go with composite or glass cement material to refill the infected part? Please help me in that.
Whenever I eat some solid particles like apple with skin, mutton meat, or something, it get stuck between my teeth food particles. Any thing suggestion.
You may often find that no matter how much you brush your teeth or whichever teeth whitener you might use, your teeth still appear stained and your smile still appears dull. There are certain foods, such as coffee, alcohol like red wine, soya sauce etc. which can be considered obvious culprits. However, it is not only the foods that cause staining, several other factors contribute to this as well. Following is a list of 5 things which can stain your teeth sooner than you think.
1. High intake of tea
Research has suggested that tea, be it brewed tea, green tea or iced tea, causes a high level of staining in your teeth; often in levels much higher than coffee. This is because tea contains a high level of tannins and also high amounts of acid, which aid the staining process, and eventually lead to much yellower teeth and long-lasting stains.
2. Drinking high amounts of lemonade
Lemonade is rich in sugars and acids, which effectively lead to wearing down of the enamel and exposing the next layer called the dentin, which itself is yellow in color. This makes the teeth appear yellowish. In cases where the enamel coating on your teeth is thin, the acid erosion takes place quicker; often leading to stained teeth. This condition may often become permanent or semi-permanent, with modes of reversal becoming increasingly difficult.
3. Extended periods of medication-intake
Injuries or illnesses, which lead to taking medications for sustained periods, can negatively affect the flow of blood to the teeth. This may lead to discoloration and staining. Certain medications, such as cough syrups which are rich in sugars can, also result in yellowing of teeth.
4. Swimming for long durations
Swimming for prolonged periods usually around 6 hours a week in chemically-treated pools, can also lead to the browning of your teeth. This is because, often when you open your mouth and let water in, you allow certain chemicals to enter your mouth which can have adverse reaction on the tooth enamel. This ultimately leads to teeth corrosion and eventual staining.
5. Having excessive sugary drinks
Certain drinks which contain large amounts of synthetic food coloring increase sugar levels and aid the growth of bacteria in your mouth, thus causing tooth decay and discoloration of teeth. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dentist.
Sir I am having mouth ulcer from 5 days, what shall I do or which medicine would buy to get rid of this mouth ulcer.
Hi During brushing my teeth, the labial part got infected. So what kind of treatment I can prefer. please suggest.
Hi, my age is 30 and I have pain in my wisdom tooth and I got swelling also what should I do for pain relive ?
How to clean teeth. The yellow spot on teeth major problem for me. How can remove it. please advise me.
Got a late night sugar craving that just won't quit? to satisfy your sweet tooth without pushing yourself over the calories edge even in the late night hours, think fruits first. So resist that chocolate, cake siren and instead enjoy a sliced apple with a tablespoon of but butter or fresh fig halves spread without with ricotta.