Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. DhirajYour feedback matters!
Hello mam. I am a girl and my age 21. Pls answer this questions as soon as possible. On 4april in the afternoon I had sex with my boyfrnd his age 22. Within 5 hrs I eating a pill after a weeks my monthly cycle start. The second incident happened today and I eat pill again. Though it is said there are less chances of one getting pregnant immediately after periods but mam I am suffering from irregular periods. For taking pills two times in one month if any chances health problem or periods problem or future pregnancy problem.
I haven't got my periods for the past 3 months. I know I have PCOD. What should I do to get my periods.
She is pregnant 4 month 15 days. Placenta previa is detected during 3rd month in ultra sound report. Every thing is normal, but since previous 5 days she is feeling vigorous pain in right lateral side in back region. Doctor advised for ultra sound of whole abdomen and report is PHYSIOLOGICAL PRESSURE on right kidney. What should be done with her to subside the unbearable Pain?
Drug addiction is an addiction of a very severe kind. This causes the sufferer i.e. the drug addict to seek and use drugs compulsively despite the destructive consequences to themselves and those around them. This is known as a chronic brain disease because of the functional and structural changes it causes in the brain. It is the overpowering dependence on illegal or legal medications and drugs. One cannot quit taking drugs just by strong will or good intentions. Ayurveda's holistic method combines exercises, meditation, and herbal medicines to cure addiction towards drugs.
- Panchakarma Therapies-Only an ayurvedic expert should perform the panchakarma therapies and rituals on you. It promotes cleanliness and helps in detoxifying the body. These therapies are done using various herbs and oils in accordance with the ancient traditions to eliminate negative conditions.
- Virechana-It is the most useful Panchakarma therapy to treat addiction. Virechana is known to cleanse the gastro-intestinal tract and purify the blood of toxins of a period of a few days. It helps decontaminate your spleen, stomach, liver, kidneys, colon, intestines and sweat glands through varied herbs and laxatives such as castor oil, mango juice, raisins, cow's milk, psyllium seeds, flaxseed husk, prune and senna.
- Rasayana therapies-Rasayana therapy is another very useful Ayurvedic treatment for treating drug abuse and addiction. It is based upon the transmutation and conservation of energy to improve the mental as well as physical characteristics in order to increase your body's natural metabolic processes while enhancing your immune system and brain function. Rasayana therapy consists of intricate face, head and full body massages which are combined with medicated creams and herb oils. This therapy is also useful to remove artificial aging which occurs due to prolonged drug abuse.
- Yoga-The chaotic chemicals are known to wreak havoc on the drug addict's brain during the process of recovery. Resorting to exercise or yoga will help generate extra endorphins which are very helpful for clarity. To recover from drug addiction, you must join a structured yoga class along with other ayurvedic therapies. Yoga is beneficial since it stimulates every part of your body without applying too much stress on any one part. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
My friend and her boyfriend had a sex yesterday after that she bleed. It was for the first time but before that they tried. And that time also she bleed. How normal it is? And now she is complaining about pain. Even if she touches her vagina. Should she consult a gynecologist? Or she will be alright.
Skin is the most sensitive as well as the largest body organ. Skin problems are very common and can happen to almost everyone, be it a woman or man, and dealing with these problems could be as tough as understanding them. Here are a few very common skin problems that one should know about and can deal with them easily.
- Acne or a pimple is the very common skin disorder that occurs to almost everybody every now and then. It basically happens due to the blocking or clogging of the passageway that connects your skin pores to the oil glands. Face, neck, shoulder, back and chest are some common areas where acne appear. The best way to deal with them is to stay hydrated and maintain a balanced diet.
- Eczema is another skin disease that may occur in children, teenagers as well as adults and is of three types. Atopic dermatitis is the first type and this type is mainly seen in children in the form of itchy rashes behind the knees and in the elbow part. Allergic contact dermatitis is the second type and is seen in early adulthood. Metallic jewellery, cosmetics and fragrances can be the major causes of this type. Nummular dermatitis mostly occurs on dry skin. Coin-shaped patches, itchy skin, redness can be a few symptoms of this type.
- Psoriasis is another skin disorder which basically causes inflammation and scaling. This genetic disease is developed due to the few abnormalities in the immune system. There is no guaranteed way to prevent this disorder. However, this can be treated with a number of solutions including petroleum jelly, vitamin A and various other prescribed drugs and medicines.
- Dark under eye circles is another common skin problem which can be easily cured. You can get rid of these dark circles by eating healthy food, keeping a balanced diet, drinking a lot of water, perform exercises, sleeping early and many others. Intake of cucumber, green tea, etc. can also help you get back your flawless skin.
- The other skin problems that are very common and can occur to anybody include athlete foot, wrinkles, sunburns, groin rashes, skin swelling, staph infections and much more.
The best way to prevent yourself from skin related problems is to eat healthy, take adequate amount of sleep, nearly 7 to 8 hours daily, drink a lot of water, sleep early, live a life stress-free and be happy and positive. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
keep yourself healthy by following these tips:-
1. Breakfast- breakfast means break the fast. They provide the body and brain with fuel after an overnight fast.
Without breakfast you are effectively running on empty like trying to start the car without petrol.
Breakfast should be eaten within two hours of waking.
Breakfast foods are good source of important nutrients such as calcium, iron and vit-b as well as protein and fibre.
Breakfast also restores glucose level, an essential carbohydrate that is needed for the brain to function.
Many studies have shown that eating breakfast can improve memory and concentration.
Eating breakfast has long term health benefits. It can reduces obesity, high b. P, heart disease and diabetes.
Some breakfast items:-
Cereals and bread, eggs, milk, upma, idli, dosa, poha, cornflakes, fruit/fruit juices, sprouts, etc.
2. Fruits:- fruits are good source of vitamins and minerals so try to introduce, a portion of your daily diet.
These are essential for the proper functioning of the body rich in dietary fibres.
It also helps to improve the function of digestive tract.
Those who want to loose weight; fruits is an important healthy diet.
Fruit help you to stay away from health complications like stroke, high b. P, cancer, heart problem, diabetes.
Fruit effectively fight skin disorders and promote healthy hair growth.
Suggested to eat row.
3. Physical activity:- regular physical activity improves strength and endurance, helps build healthy bones and muscles, helps control weight. Reduces anxiety and stress, increases self esteem and may improve blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
It should be done 60 mins or more of physical activity daily.
4. Brushing;- brushing is important to remove bacteria and freshen breath.
They are an important part in preventing gum disease and reducing your risk of tooth loss and dental problems.
Only 2 mins brushing twice a day can not only save your teeth and keep your smile looking beautiful it can also literally save your life.
5. Washing hands:-
Washing your hands correctly is the most important thing. I protect against a number of infectious diseases such as influenza, common cold.
Proper methods of hand washing:-wash your hand with soap and water for at least 20 sec ds.
Wash the front and back of your hands as well as between your fingers and under nails.
Rinse your hand well under warm running water using rubbing motion.
Don’t use a common hand towel.
6. Benefits of sleep:- sleep makes you feel better, but its importance goes way beyond just boosting your mood or banishing under eye circles.
Adequate sleep is a key part of a healthy lifestyle. Can benefits your heart, weight, mind and more.
Sleep plays a critical role in immune functions, metabolism, memory, learning, and other vital functions.
We should take 6-8 hrs of sleep daily.
The discharge of semen during sleep usually as a result of erotic dreams is called nocturnal emission. It is also called “wet dreams” or “night falls”. It is not just boys who get these wet dreams. Even girls and women can have erotic dreams as a result of pent-up sexual desires, which may lead to orgasms during sleep. Wet dreams are quite natural when it happens once or twice in a month. on the other hand it needs medical attention.
There are multiple reasons give for nocturnal emissions. The most common seems to be that the body was partly designed for nocturnal emissions because a man needs to ejaculate from time to time even when he is not sexually active. it is natural way or releasing sexual tension. More specifically, nocturnal emissions are stimulated only from the brain. They happen when a man is actually dreaming (which is not all the time while he is sleeping!). Nocturnal emissions can happen regardless of the type of dream although these dreams are usually sexual.
A few decades ago, heart disease, diabetes, cancer, etc., were not so prevalent as today. The age of onset of these diseases is reducing rapidly. The severity of these diseases and complications with one leading to another is on the rise. It is becoming a vicious cycle with one leading to another condition, and treating that leading to another complication.
Heart disease, hypertension, diabetes, insomnia, dyslipidemia, obesity, etc. are all referred to as lifestyle diseases. This term is an umbrella term that is a result of a person’s physical and psychological functioning. There is a significant contribution from the person’s living pattern including eating habits, alcohol and cigarette use, exercise pattern, etc.
Ayurveda proposes multiple approaches to address lifestyle diseases by detoxification, improving bio-purification, rejuvenation therapies, and supplements. The overall result is restoring the balance of physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being, leading to an overall healthy life.
Ayurveda believes health is a result of balance between the 3 components (tridoshas) – vaata, pitta, and kapha. With any illness, one particular dosha is identified, and treatment is not just aimed at the symptoms, but at restoring the balance between the three doshas. The added benefit is that these are time-tested, safe, and highly effective. It is not just curative, but also preventative.
Some of the Ayurvedic approaches are listed below.
- Dincharya: This is an ideal daily regimen to follow, which is based on circadian rhythm. This takes into account meal timings, sleep timings, including what to do in the first hour after waking, times of eating, exercise time and pattern, sleep time and pattern, etc. The idea is to be in sync with nature as was originally intended.
- Ratricharya: This includes the routine to be followed at night, including an early supper that should be the lightest meal of the day and completed at least 2 hours before sleeping. Healthy sleeping pattern including comfortable pillows with no disturbance with electronic gadgets is advised, where at least 7 hours sleep is obtained.
- Ritucharya: Each season brings changes along with it. The lifestyle should be accordingly adapted including food changes and exercise. In summer, have more of melons which help in hydration. Similarly, winter produces more nuts and roots and seeds, which are good for insulation and essential oils to keep the body warm.
- Panchakarma: This is a detox and bio-purification process involving massage and herbal therapy. This cleanses the body, strengthens the immune system, and restores overall balance and well-being of a person. The herbal oils used are organ or system-specific and help improve the health of the affected organ.
A combination of all these approaches helps restore balance of the body and thereby aid in managing lifestyle disorders. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Its been 3 days I feel pain in my left breast (upper side high above) there's no lump or any colour change. But I feel sharp pain at that spot. Even when I walk or move my left breast feels heavy. My mother said its because your periods are about to come but I don't think its because of that. I'm very well aware of my periods symptoms. This breast pain thing never happened before. I'm really worried.
I am 25 years old. My periods were due on 1st Nov but the periods have not yet started. And I had unprotected sex with my BF on 5th of Nov and now I am scared if I would get pregnant. Please advice on what can I do now.
Hi i' m 23 yrs old. N i' m having male patternal balding. My scalp is seen in the frontal area. I don' t have thyroid. I have small cysts on my ovary.
Hello sir. I am a 21years female. I got 3-4 bulges in my veginal portion which gives me lot of pain and I am unable to walk. Please tell me the reason and treament.
I m 30 years old. I have irregular cycle. Last time my period is 15days late then Dr. Give me progesterone and estrogen injection. But still my period not come. Then after 10 days Dr. Again give me same injection. Thn my period has come. I heard after progesterone and estrogen injection it is difficult to get pregnant. Is that true. I want to get pregnant what can I do.
Fish is one of the great things for your heart and as the saying goes what is good for your heart is good for sex. We should add fish to our meals and have some sort of fish at least once a week. Salmon, mackerel, tuna and sardines are rich in omega-3 fatty acids DHA and EPA. These are great to help elevate the dopamine levels in the brain which help trigger arousal. Studies further show that high levels of Omega-3 help a person be happier and more at ease, which in turn helps them with arousal and sex.
Apart from these benefits omega 3 lowers the symptoms of depression which is a major source of sexual health problems. It also helps with better brain function, heart arrhythmias, blood clots, better brain function, and protection against dementia.
Fish is also high in L-argine, and as we wrote on the site before in fruits for sexual health, argine stimulates the release of growth hormone and is turned into nitric oxide in the body. Which in turn is crucial when it comes to erections for men, it also helps women with their sexual function.