Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Dheeraj RaiYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, I have Migraine head ache but in that I suffer dizziness a lot n my half legs are paining a lot cause of that I haven't been standing for half an continuously and always I feel dizziness, my eyes r also paining.
Migraine daily from 3 days in the morning what the reason or related to heart disease bcoz I my bp always 150.
I am 30 years old whenever I sit ideal my mind will go blank and suddenly a giddiness kind of thing strike my mind. I feel like falling down. It will be there for complete 2 mins. So what to do kindly help.
I recently read that researchers believe certain foods might cure Alzheimer’s disease. Is this true? If so, which foods do this and how much would you have to consume to get the benefits?
Right eyes mai squint h. Dawnsyndrome. Jo ki nerves problem h. Chandigarh mai 1 operate ho chuka h. Jo effective 20% h further ab kya kr skti hoon.
My wife age 54 year no diabitic no presser not any other problem. In last 15 day she safer numbness in her hand in morning she take medicine folvite 5 mg 1 0 0 cobadex forte logical m what to do ?
Hi sir, I am suffering from migraine headache from past 7 years. I use to smoke 5 cigarettes a day. But now I stopped smoking from 3 months. I am a cricket player I lost my stamina, endurance and consistency due to smoking. How I get my stamina back I will get thirde very soon. Is there any alternate to boost oxygen percentage in my body and how can make my lungs get queered soon.
I am 60 yrs old male. My both hands are shaking while I am doing any thing like writing, taking meals, using laptop since last8-10yrs
Sir I have migrain problem. What is the precautions of that and give some advice to solve this problem. Thanks.
Hello sir, My father is 80 year old. 4 months ago he gets stroke. Any treatment is there for this? It ll definitely cure? Tablets response in this age?
My age is 35. I suffered from brain stroke since last 3 months. I am taking medicine under supervision of local doctor. Mobility of my right hand is marginal. Speech is partly unclear. Recalling is not normal. PL advice how long it will take to become normal as I have paralysed in my right side.
Hello sir/mam mere dost ka 1 din pehle accident hua hai uske dono pair mai fecture and ek haath mai fecture hai so usko aaj subha hosh aaya uske na toh sir par chot hai na face par helmet laga hua tha and wo kisi ko pehchan nhi raha thoda medicine ka nasha sa bhi hai use wo hospital mai admit hai apne papa ko uncle bol raha hai kya uski yaddast toh nhi gayi doctor acche se behaive kar raha dar kr bhi nhi bol raha normally bol raha mai uske saamne gaya mujhe bolta hai bhaiya aap kon maine kaha mai tera dost fir bolne laga mujhe paani de do peena hai uske bottle chad rahi hai and plaster ho raha hai toh kya problem hai use?
I get headaches on one side of the forehead at a time, I don't understand whether this is sinusitis or migraine?
I am 77 years old having diagnosed with parkinsons. It is two years since hand tremor started. Neurologist prescribed ropark (ropinirole) 2 mg, rasalect (rasagiline) 0.5 mg (both after breakfast) and betacap (proponolol) 0.5 mg (morning and after supper) further tests show hypothyroidism and two months after having medication tests show normal. No investigation was done to ascertain as to why thyroid is under performing. I have lost a lot of weight too. I would appreciate your reply to all my points
Asperger's syndrome has been found to affect people at a tender age. The augmented impacts of this syndrome are felt as you grow up. It is a neurological disorder falling under the scope of Autistic Spectrum Disorders. However, it is a milder form of autism and has similarly unidentifiable causes. A person afflicted with Asperger's syndrome will not exhibit stark signs of the disorder. These persons are usually smart and brilliant but face issues in communicating or interacting socially.
Factors that may result in this disorder:
- Genetic factors could also afflict you with such a syndrome. Thus, it is important to carry your family history while consulting a doctor.
- Certain changes in a person's brain could create trouble.
- Your body could be susceptible to external toxins: many times bacteria and viruses from a polluted environment can lead you to such a serious neurological condition.
Ways to diagnose Asperger's syndrome:
- A doctor would concentrate on your child's speech: Language development can hint at many underlying health issues. Your child might fail to process speech around him or her which impairs its own speech.
- Exchanges in a social setup could be indicative of something: Children or adults could find social
- gatherings challenging. They feel awkward to interact with friends, relatives and colleagues. It takes a lot of effort on their part to exchange basic pleasantries. A doctor will be able to deduce from such symptoms.
- Facial expressions while conversing could help diagnosis: A person's facial expressions tell a lot about how they formulate or feel about things. Their words, at the same time, could be contrary. Counselors lay stress on frequent sittings to closely note the gestures made by a patient.
- Comprehension and coordination capabilities: Your child or loved one might find it difficult to handle motor regulated appliances. Comprehending instructions could also be a test. People suffering from Asperger's syndrome face problems in understanding simple things.
- Responding to change will also be taken into consideration: Patients trying to cope with this syndrome are usually not open to change. They take a very long time to adapt to a given way of life; a sudden change will thwart their idea of normalcy.