Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Treatment of Peripheral Nerve
Submit a review for Dr. Dheeraj RaiYour feedback matters!
Have been having one sided severe headaches with vomiting. What could it be? is it due to gas or is it migraine.
From the last week I have been having Sleep Paralysis. I am aware that I am sleeping and I want to wake up. It's very strange that I can't even move a muscle for sometime (30sec-1min) after it I can move and am awake freely. But what causes this?
I'm suffering in acute migraine pain for last 15 years. Frequency of this sudden pain is almost twice in a month. The pain continues upto 24 hours. It also include vomiting and loose motion during the period. What is the remedy?
My father is 80 year old now he is complaining trembling of hands specially in morning and vertigo in morning he is also complaining of cough in throat and water in mouth. Please suggest some homeopathy treatment for this otherwise he is normal no bp, diabetes his nature is thinking so much for his illness.
My mother age 43 years old have" meningioma in right cerebellopontine angle cistern causing mild proximal obstructive hydrocephalus" is there any treatment except surgery.
A migraine is one of the worst form of headache. It is reported that over 90 percent of people who suffers from a migraine are unable to work. The intense pain totally makes them vulnerable. A mammoth 113 million workdays are wasted globally due to this problem. This being said, if the pain is slowly starting to set in, it is possible to manage it at the workspace.
Here is a convenient guide to do just that:
1. Pain Medication: If you are a migraine patient, it is likely that you have your migraine medication with you. The first step is to try the medication. If on the other hand, the medication is not available basic painkillers can be given a shot to manage the pain. Basic pain medications, such as ibuprofen are easily available over the counter and are capable of providing temporary relief.
2. Educate co-workers: Despite awareness about migraine pain, many organisations continue to turn a deaf ear about the problem. Instead of fighting with the whole organisations, it makes sense to educate your immediate colleague about a migraine. All you require is 1-2 people who have your back.
3. Control the environment: With the onset of the pain, it becomes more and more difficult to resume work. Few environmental changes such as adjusting the monitor to the eye level, using a sachet of odour neutralizer and switching off the nearest light will help you to manage the pain for few hours.
4. Staying hydrated: Migraine tends to increase multifold if the body is not hydrated. It is, therefore, essential to drink as much water as you can. Apart from water few other drinks such as lime juice and green tea can be of great assistance to hold the pain back for quite some time.
5. Small snacks: Although eating during a migraine can be tough because of the buzzing pain it is a good idea to have small snacks throughout the working hours. An empty stomach creates acidity and further aggravates the pain. Small time snacks such cookies and chocolate bar can come really handy at this time.
6. Get enough air: A centralized workplace can be claustrophobic and intensify the pain for many. Get out of the workspace to get some fresh air. A sudden gush of oxygen can be a welcome relief from the monotonous and crowded office floor.
7. Apply water on the skull: While this might sound like a crazy idea, applying a small amount of water in the middle of the skull can give temporary relief from the throbbing effect of a migraine. If ice is available in the office pantry, make no hesitation in applying it on the migraine side of the forehead. Ice is capable of spreading a cooling effect throughout the forehead and the skull. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.