Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. DhanunjaiYour feedback matters!
When a man suddenly begins suffering from penis pain and swelling, especially in the wake of a romantic moment or two, it can easily lead to panic. It's quite natural to feel fear when pain arrives, and especially so if that pain is in the penis or surrounding area. But the good news is that prompt and careful penis care can help a man overcome most cases of penis pain and swelling.
Here's what to do during those panicked moments when a man is sure his penis will never be the same:
- Put on the brakes. Whatever was happening before the pain and swelling began, it's time to stop it, completely. If a man was coupling when it happened, he should stop immediately and explain to his partner what's going on. If he was masturbating, things just suddenly became entirely hands-off. If the pain and swelling began at any other time, a man should think back to what he was doing before - retrace his steps, so to speak - and try to figure out what might have sparked this unwelcome result.
- Get clean. A man will want to rule out the possibility of an allergic reaction, so he must make sure his penis is entirely clean. That means jumping into the shower or rinsing off at the nearest sink. Though most causes of penis pain are not the result of an allergic reaction, it helps to have a clean slate to begin from when he takes steps to minimize the pain and swelling.
- Reach for home remedies. A cool compress and a good dose of ibuprofen will help relieve the soreness, pain and swelling of a penis that has seen a little too much action. A compress can be made from a hand towel submerged in very cold water and wrung out. If using a cold pack from the freezer, make sure to put a thick cloth between the penis and the pack, to avoid the possibility of frostbite. The pain should begin to ease rather quickly once the compress has been applied.
- Evaluate the situation. Once a man has done the above things, he should look at the situation with a level head. Is the pain some of the worst he has ever felt? Then it's time to head to the hospital. Did it begin to ease when he stopped when he was doing and used a cold compress? Then it might be okay to take a wait-and-see approach. If a guy is dealing with intense penis pain or notices other penis problems, such as hardness that won't go away, it's time to call the doctor.
- Get help. If the penis swelling refuses to go away or is accompanied by serious penis pain, it's better to be safe and go see the doctor. Bruises, a burning sensation, any bleeding or other penis problems in conjunction with the pain and swelling should be seen in the emergency room as soon as possible.
Finally, a man can make the most of his good penis health by taking steps to maintain it. This can be done with a specially formulated penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). A man can look for a crème that contains Shea butter and vitamin E, both of which are perfect for hydrating skin and relieving some of the swelling and pain that comes from too much friction. He should also look for a crème with L-carnitine and L-arginine, two amino acids that help the penis heal from trauma and protect the nerve endings, thus helping maintain penis sensation.
What is the best treatment/cream for acne mark (ice pick scars) I have severe marks on my both cheeks.
My 3 month daughter passes stool after each feed. But her doctor says it is normal. Is it okay for a child to pass stools 9-10 times a day when she is exclusively fed by her mother?
I am latha age 25 year I have chicken pox marks on face for last 15 years above I am using so any creams but no result please tell me how to remove that marks any solution give me please plz.
I haven't slept for three night due to problem in my chest, I am severely coughing during night ; I have taken cough syrup for it but no effect what should I do now?
I am having a 3 years old daughter, who was recently admitted to Hospital due to Nonobstructive refluxassociated chronic pyelonephritis. The doctors have given medicine and regular check up at intervals are being carried out also. But, even after so much of medication, we are unable to remove the constipation. Any suggestions on this issue as to how to resolve the problem.
Sir my testicles are very small. I am 21 years old. Please tell me what should I do. What should I eat? How can I overcome the problem.
I was doing a lot of workout in gym thats why i got stretch marks on my biceps,underarms. Please suggest me what whould i do.
We had sex and just 2 hours after that, she got her periods. I don't think we had a protected sex. The condom slipped off. Its been 12 hours by now. Can I give her i-pill. Does she have the chance of pregnancy. Just 6 days before only she ate that i-pill because of unprotected sex. So because of that her periods got delayed by 5 days. Now she got her periods. What should I do? I'm very scared.
Dear doctor, What food I should prefer to make abs. However I do exercises regularly and I want to burn the calories of my stomach to make abs. To do this what food I should prefer. Do I stop having rice? Need your valuable advise on this. Thank you.
I was operated for breast abcess last august (2015). As of nw I am nt feeding frm tat right breast but only from left side. My son is 9 month old nw. Lactation is happening in the operated breast but no engorgement. I don express it manually also to empty. Wil it cause any abscess further or any other health conditions.
I am 25 years old and I have small white dots on my scene, kindly advise what should I do for these?
Here is few exercises
1- Lie on your back and start cycling.Do as much as you can
2- Now in the same positions try walking , one leg up while don't let he other leg touch the ground
3- Same position(lying on back) move you both legs like a piston.
4- Keep doing it for 10-15 mins continuously
Things to remember
Warm and cool down befor and after exercise
Fat will start burning oy after 45+ minutes of strenuous exercise.
Trade mill and cycling before doing these exercise is beneficial