Lybrate.com has top trusted Nephrologists from across India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dhanlakshmi
Submit a review for Dr. DhanlakshmiYour feedback matters!
I am 30 yrs old, I am having a kidney stone of approximately 12 mm, kindly suggest me some medicines to get rid of this stone without doing any surgery.
I am a male, 61 years old, in perfect health taking no medication/vitamins whatsoever. However I have some urination problem -- less flow & some sort of heaviness or feeling to urinate, since a few years. On advice of urologist, I got serum PSA test done, twice in interval of about 6 mths. Both times, total serum was around 7.5 & free serum was around 1.3. Then I was advised to get MRI of prostrate both normal & contrast, where finding was inconclusive. Do I need to get biopsy done? Meanwhile I will get repeat PSA every 6 mths.
Microalbumin in urine: 15.7 Creatinine in spot urine: 5.8 Albumin/ create ratio: 270.69 Please advise what above result indicate. And what action to be taken.
On 18 april, it was just a rub of penis above vagina and my vagina was cover with my underwear and my partner was nude sperm drops also came. After this few drop of blood came through the urine and the period came after 6 hour as scheduled on 18 april. I am having mild pain in my abdomen, waist and back. Irritation in vagina and sometimes mild pain in it. What is it? And why these are occurring? How to get rid of it? Please explain every things in detail Is it pregnancy, urinary tract infection or something else?
The medical term used for kidney disease is Nephrosis, and it is seldom also known as the nephritic syndrome. There are a lot of likely causes for this condition, and it is detected by carrying out urine test. The treatment for Nephrosis is a long term treatment and done mainly to prevent kidney failure. The kidney disease is very painful and occurs in people of all age groups. It is very important for people who are new to kidney disease that they know about the nine things they should do to stay strong.
Important Information on Kidney Disease
The feeling of helplessness on occurrence of kidney disease can be overcome by educating yourself. Individuals should learn everything about kidney disease and can gain vital information even from the Internet.
- It is very obligatory that the advice of the doctor be followed by an individual suffering from Kidney disease. It is not indispensable that the kidney disease always leads to failure of kidney and to keep your kidney healthy and stay away from any damage, it is necessary to comply with the orders of the Doctor.
- It is very important that you stick to a diet which would keep you healthy and protect your kidneys from any further damage. You should be mindful on everything you eat, and you can gain assistance on your diet from a renal dietitian.
- When you suffer from Chronic Kidney Disease, the blood values become very important to gauge the condition of your disease and whether it is getting worse or stable. From time to time, the healthcare provider would check your urine and blood regularly, and he would also monitor your blood pressure and blood sugar.
- You can ask help from the support group and accept their assistance. Your family is your best support system in times of need and so involving them is very important.
- You must make sure that you are getting the proper care you need, and you need to educate yourself by communicating as well as asking questions.
- You can feel much better by being active, so do things that make you happy. You can exercise regularly but after taking advice from your doctor. Your main focus must be to keep your heart healthy.
- A positive attitude is anytime helpful in healing a disease. You can listen to music that entertains your mind and helps you stay positive.
- It is not difficult to stay healthy even with kidney disease, as a positive feeling would eventually help face the kidney disease. You must plan ahead and be ready for kidney transplant without getting worried.
- Most importantly, spread awareness and help people tackle the situation without any difficulty.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!