Lybrate.com has top trusted Nephrologists from across India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. DhanlakshmiYour feedback matters!
What is treatment for iga nephropathy, albumin and rbc, s are exerting in urine. hematuria ans protieniria treatment.
My age 21. Am male and pain through pass urine after three days to start puss. Am go to doctor he suggest the culture and senstivity test result is negative, so suggest how to solve the problem.
2 mm of stone in my kidney, is it affect to my kidney? And give me some suggestions how to remove it.
Sir, I am suffering from backache, diabetes, thyroid, hypertension and stones in right kidney. Is there any solution for my ailments.
One of my friend having a problem in his private part ,during a day of some time a tiny drop of liquid come out of his penis is there is something wrong .Please guide the natural remedy for the same for my friend
Me last 3 din se pareshan Hu. Toilet ni ho rha. Mai last 2 night se dulkoflex bhi khaya. Phir bhi kuch Jada asar ni Hua. Pet clear ni ho rha ha. Pressure aa rha but bathroom ni ho pa rha.
My mother has problem of high b. P and diabetes. And she suffers from urine infection very frequently. One year ago she was admitted to hospital due to fluctuations in T. L. C. Now she remains very inattentive nd unaware about the things happening. We have to shake her or speak loudly to make her listen. What is the problem with her.
I have stone size 7mm in kidney. I have started taking 3 litres of water daily. Any medicine required? Or I have to go for surgery.
Sir, From my childhood I am very black. And my physical condition is too bad. There is stone in my stomach. whenever I eat spicy. I experience a bad stomach pain.
I am having urination problem from about 1 month. There is some incontinence sometimes with pain. But my urine culture was normal. please suggest.
I am 27 years old. Normally I drink more water but whenever I drink any liquid thing or water after that i'll go for urine frequently 3-4 times after every 10-15 minutes. I have done all test like thyroid, sugar etc. All reports are normal. I want to know that is it normal or not.
My uncle' s albumin value is 3 and cerum creatinine is 2. 5. He is feeling general weakness and lack of appetite. Please suggest some line of treatment
When I urinate after some time in 5-15 mnts some drops fall in my underwear I feel so uncomfortable with this problem. This prob is only after the urination please help.
Hello, Doctor I Wanna Ask You a question regarding the fate of success in the kidney transplantation? Is that also if our body cells accepts the kidney still it might fail to work?
I am 37 Years old Male, and i am Diabetic Patient. How to Control Diabetic? and My Wife is 28 Years she has Frequent Urine Problem tell me the Solutions. Thanks.
I had been operated for spina bifida at the age of 3. I am 45 yrs old now. Besides limping from left leg, I also had neurogenic bladder (post void residual of around 150 ml). I am taking medicines for the same i. E, flotral and urotone/ urivoid regularly. My query is regarding a) the medicines I am consuming can be taken on long term basis? b) doctor had advised me to get static cystogram of bladder done. Is the test safe considering neurogenic bladder?
Many theories and as many reasons are given, but in most of the cases, cause of stone formation in the kidneys is not clear. Biochemical dysfunction seems to be the only possible explanation. Stones generally develop very slowly. Tendency to stone formation may be hereditary.
Stones may vary in size from sand particles to large stone. Urinary stones may be present for many years and may give rise to no symptoms. When a stone obstructs the urinary passage, mild pain to severe renal colic occurs. There may be restlessness, sweating, pallor, vomiting, frequent urination, blood in urine etc during pain. Attack of pain may last few hours to few days, varying in severity time to time. In many cases, urinary infection is a common occurrence.
Homeopathic treatment plan comprises of:
- Ultrasonography at regular interval of three to four months to monitor
- The size of the stone and
- Movement of the stone along the urinary passage.
- Kidney function tests should be done to evaluate the function of kidneys.
- Urine examination may be helpful to treat the accompanying urinary infections.
- Parathyroid hormone essay and serum calcium level should be considered if the stone formation is recurrent.
- It is a well-known fact that some stones can pass naturally. But often they may cause severe pain and at times obstruction. But with homeopathic treatment, even moderate sized stone can pass absolutely painlessly.
- Though the use of painkillers and antispasmodics can relieve the pain and spasm, but in the process can actually hamper or suspend the onward and outward movement of the stone. With homeopathic treatment, body's natural reactions are stimulated that helps throw out the stone without much discomfort.
- At times, it is seen that with homeopathic treatment stones gradually dissolve into sand particle s and get eliminated from the urinary system without being aware of it. This can be monitored by subsequent Ultrasonograms watching the gradual reduction in the size of the stones.
- As stone formation is just a bye-product of body's biochemical dysfunction at deeper levels, only removal of the stone by natural or surgical means is not enough. Homeopathic treatment not only removes the stone, but can also modify the tendency to form stones by improving body's natural balance in general, and biochemical dysfunction in particular.
- In bilateral, multiple and recurrent stones, constitutional homeopathic treatment is far-more superior than surgery or any other therapy as it has the potential to help the body, not only throw the stone out but also improve the biochemical dysfunction to check the recurrence of stone formation.
- Surgery can be helpful only when the size of the stone is very large and causing damage to kidney by back- pressure. Even then, homeopathic treatment is of significant importance to improve the basic biochemical defects.
- Constitutional Homeopathic treatment can also help avert the complication of surgery.
- With constitutional homeopathic treatment, accompanying urinary infections are also relieved.
- AND, the added advantage is that with constitutional homeopathic treatment, general health also improves.
Dietary Restrictions :
- Large number of dietary "take and avoid" is known to the masses, but their role is doubtful. With good constitutional homeopathic treatment and proper monitoring by ultrasography, dietary restrictions are not mandatory.
- Increased amounts of fluid intake are advisable. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.