Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. DevisettyYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor What is the best time of penetration for child birth. My sperm is very light. For making it dark what should I do.
I had sex with my bf a week before on 4th September and that was the first time I had sex. I didn't experience any bleeding but I had a lot of pain while the intercourse. I had my periods on 13th August last month and today it is 14 th of September, it has been 30 days but still I haven't had my periods. I have regular periods every month. I have a sore vaginal pain still now. What do I do? Am I pregnant? I had protected sex with good quality condoms and performed the water test on the condom every time we had intercourse. What do I do now. I'm tenses. Please help me.
How to make my penis stronger and harder naturally if it get weaker due to the habit of daily masturbation?
What are the initial symptoms of Malaria? How can we prevent it? What are the primary measures to prevent malaria?
My age 45 years. Weight 86 kg. Apparently I have a very week body immune against temperature variations. I understand things after analyzing the things for long time and thereby very slow response or dumb type response. Most of the time absent minded and lack of concentration. Introvert lier tea totaler non smoker ridiculous and many more other bad qualities. Presently suffering with knee pains , and oral ulsar for last two years. Biopsy was non conclusive, blood sugar fasting 135. Feeling very week after fasting. Gas problem after eating. Tired after walking. Lost after reading. Please advise what to do?
My wife suffering from PCOD and thyroid problem. We have got in 2014 since we are trying for a baby there is no result. One time she has undergone IUI for treatment it also went failure. menses cycle is occurring for 3 months once what can I do.
Retinal detachment is a condition in which a layer of tissue called the retina gets lifted or pulled far from its initial position in the eye. This can cause a number of symptoms including slight vision impairment and blurred vision as well as pain. The retina is a light sensitive part that can be found in the rear portion of the eye. This part is responsible for sending visual signals to the brain which helps in forming the images that we see when we set our eyes on an object. If a person with this problem is not treated immediately, he or she can suffer from permanent vision loss.
Risks: You are more prone to retinal detachment if you:
- Have had injury (damage or blow) specifically to the eye
- Have as of now had a separation in one eye, then there is an improved probability of a separation in the other eye.
- Have a family history of retinal separation.
- Have weak eye-sight
Here are 10 facts that one needs to know about retinal detachment:
- Once in a while little ranges of the retina get torn. These are called retinal tears or retinal breaks. These can cause retinal separation.
- Obtuse injury, as from a tennis ball or damage by a sharp object in the eye can prompt retinal dysfunction.
- A family history of a disconnected retina that is hereditary could be one of the reasons for this disorder.
- The second eye of a patient with a retinal separation must be inspected by an ophthalmologist immediately.
- High astigmatism builds the danger of a retinal detachment. The danger increases to 2.4% when compared with a 0.06% danger for a defected eye at 60 years of age.
- In the event that you have lost vision in one eye because of a detachment, it can in some cases take a couple of months to get used to seeing with just the one normal eye.
- Laser surgery: Laser surgery can treat little openings and tears in this part of the eye. Little smolders are made around the opening to "weld" the retina once more into the right spot. It is performed in the eye specialist's clinic.
- Individuals taking certain kinds of eye drop that have the danger of building up a retinal separation. Pilocarpine, which for a long time was a pillar of treatment for glaucoma, has for quite some time been used for retinal separation.
- People with incessant irritation of the eye (uveitis) are at a greater danger of suffering from retinal detachment.
- Cross section degeneration of the retina is a kind of diminishing of the outside edges of the retina, which happens in 7% to 10% of the overall public.
I am loosing my hair continuously as I do not use the shampoo also why it si so. please give me suggestions.
Patients with endometriosis, a condition in which there is ovarian cyst filled with blood, usually think that they can't become pregnant.
This is totally wrong information infact a myth. Yes in the past these patient s had less treatment options and we're sometimes ended up not becoming pregnant left with only option of adoption.
But now in this era, there are alot of latest treatment modalities which include laparoscopic resection, harmonal injections and ivf for patients willing to conceive.
So I request people with this condition to consult the nearest infertility consultant and get treated and lead a normal happy family life.
Please feel free to contact me for any help. God bless you all.