Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. DevisettyYour feedback matters!
I am having sexual dysfunction because of anti depressdent. How many days it will take to reverse these proces?
Meri beti ko motion me blood aa raha hai pain bhi hai. Dr. Se check karvaya tha .plies nahi hai kya karu.
I am suffering with fever and cold from past 15 days. Used many medicines but no result. Please suggest me proper medications for controlling fever and cold.
I am Miraj Patel from Pune, India age 22. I have been experiencing tremendous hair fall from past 3 years. Hair density has reduced to about 1/3rd of what it was 3 years back. I tried using minoxidil 15%, 10% and 5% for over a year but cannot see any considerable change. Plus now I stopped using the same because I could see no growth but also my hair fall increased. Everytime I shampoo I see almost 30 to 40 hairs in my hand. What should I do?
A woman with a waist circumference of 35 inches or more
A man with a waist circumference of 40 inches or more
Plaque is a film that forms over the teeth. This film is sticky in nature and it is also colorless. It is formed due the presence of bacteria and materials secreted by the bacteria. Plaque has the potential to damage the enamel of the tooth. If plaque is not treated within a reasonable amount of time, then it becomes hard in texture and causes even more damage.
Reasons that cause plaque:
1. Failure to brush every day: This is the chief reason behind the formation of plaque. Teeth must be brushed twice every day in order to keep them clean and healthy. If food particles remain stuck in the groves of the teeth, they can lead to many problems, like cavities and plaque. Each area of the teeth should be cleaned with a suitable toothbrush. The insides of the teeth should not be neglected.
2. Failure to floss every day: Flossing is unfortunately not so common in India. Brushing helps to keep the teeth clean overall but it does not reach some of the spaces between the teeth. Flossing is therefore required to make sure that the plaque on the gum line and other problematic areas are removed.
3. Excessive consumption of sweet and sugary food: Foods like cakes, muffins, sweetmeats, cold drinks, ice creams etc contain carbohydrates which the bacteria tend to feed on. In the process of creating the film of plaque, they turn the sugar into acid, which causes damage to the tooth. Such foods should, therefore, be avoided as they cause plaque.
4. Avoiding natural foods that improve teeth: There are many natural foods which keep teeth healthy. Failing to include such foods in one's diet could lead to the formation of plaque. Fruits and vegetables like guava or carrots can serve this purpose.
5. Failing to visit the dentist regularly: Since dentists are experts when it comes to taking care of death, everyone should make sure to get dental checkups regularly. Even if one flosses and brushes regularly, plaque may still form. A dentist should be consulted regularly to check if any such formation has occurred. Failure to this may cause the formation of even more plaque and more damage.
Related Tip: The Chemistry between Calcium and Teeth?
Hi doctor, I'm getting wool kind of stuff from my belly button once a day. Even I don't know how it will get form. Is it harms? Thanks in advance.
Plzz advice me how to use ECHINACEA ANGUSTIFOLIA TINCTURE for my acne care and overall health "here is link to tincture that I want to purchase" http://www.schwabeindia.com/mother-tinctures/3649-echinacea-angustifolia-mt. Html.
Simple ways to control leg pain.
Get up and stretch the leg muscles.
Learn strengthening exercises to build muscle strength.
Do moderate exercise and walk daily for 30 minutes.
Keep good posture when sitting for prolong periods.
Join a community yoga or stretching class.
Check with doctor immediately to find root cause, If pain persists for more than few days or you notice any numbness or tingling.