Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Devi GYour feedback matters!
I have a problem of tennis elbow. Whenever I use to play badminton. My right hand joint pains a lot. And then I found tennis elbow support which made my pain reduce. And after some days it totally heal my pain. I want to know about the tennis elbow support. Is it good for me to wear tennis elbow support while playing badminton? Does any side effects occurs from elbow support? Please help me.
I am suffering from severe thigh pain. I am diabetic for past 31 years. Sugar levels are under control.I am having hypertension also. For thigh pain I am taking GABANTIN-100. Can I continue? What are its side effects G
Hello, I have been diagnosed for facetogenic pain at L4-5 levels in the lower back and due to this I am taking Gabapin sr 600 and tizan 2 mg for the last 3 years or so. However the stiffness has not completely vanished and I find it difficult to stand or sit at one place for more that 10 minutes or so, since thereafter stiffness in Lowe back sets in. I also don't have ankylosing spondylitis. Can you please suggest some low side effect medicine which I can take for a very long period, since I think there is no remedy for this problem except surgery which I am not interested to go for. I also do daily back stretching exercise for some relief.
Got backpain from last 5years. Is their any treatment to get rid of pain for lifetime. I am 27years old from india. Please let me know.
Do I need to avoid coldrinks n cool water if I have ankylosing spondylitis and spinal osteoporosis.. What all foods I need to avoid.
My husband is 28 years old and is suffering from backache. He also has dual personality disorder. Please suggest what should we do.
I'm27 years old I have back pain for past 3 years but for the last one week I have severe pain in back bone of my hip for example when you kicked by the needle in a bone means the pain felt like that. Is there any exercise or treatment if there.
I'm 47 year male, do walking and jogging, but while stretching down forward l pulled up my back. It becomes very difficult for me to sit and stand straight. Immediately do I need to see a doctor.?
Sir my knee was injured I use medicine but could not useful. I can sleep but pain how can I doo. Please help.
I am a spinal cord injury patient and C5 picture on my back. I want to say that which is the exercise is best for me, my legs are not able move.
My right hand palm is feeling sensation. I can not lift anything properly. Suddenly one day during work it got stretched. After using moov and massage also its not well. What could happen? What should I do? Medicine or orthopaedic doctor is recommended?
I am a male aged 45 years suffering from low back pain since 2002 xray shows deformity in l3&l4 please give suggestion.
I have been diagnosed with L4-L5 and L5-S1 annular tear and T12 hemangioma. Is these things cured without surgery? Is Ayurveda help in this.
My wife is suffering from severe pain in knee joint. Dr. Has suggested knee replacement after crossing the age of 60 years. She is 58 now. Simultaneously muscle cramp and pain in nerve is becoming intolerable. To meet out mineral deficiency she is taking caldikind plus for last two months but cramps and tense nerve pain is not diluting. How do you suggest.
I am 18 year old and travelling from back injury. It hurts me during playing. Please suggest me something.
I am 24 year old, I have query related to pain in heels, that whenever I have to stand for 15 minutes or more I start feeling pain in my heels. Please suggest me what should I do?
Top tips on how to move well and stay well, to prevent back pain:
1. Make sure you're lifting correctly: from groceries through to lifting goods at work, stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, and bend at the hips and knees. Grip the load firmly and hold it close to your body, tightening your stomach muscles and using the strong muscles of your legs to lift. Always keep your back as straight as possible, and gently breathe out. Avoid twisting - turn by using your feet, not your back.
2. Focus on your standing posture: think tall - chest lifted, shoulders relaxed, chin tucked in and head level. Your posture should be stable, balanced and relaxed when sitting, walking or standing.
3. Don't stay seated for too long: ideally, don't stay seated for more than 20 minutes. Even if you're at work, stand up, stretch and walk around. The right back support will also help. Ensure your workstation and computer are correctly positioned.
4. Driving: good support from your car seat will prevent back pain. Adjust your seat to sit comfortably - and make sure you take regular breaks on long journeys. If you need lower back support, use a lumbar roll or a rolled-up towel.
5. Sleep support is key: your mattress should be firm enough to support your natural shape.
6. Exercise to keep your back strong: stay in shape - healthy body weight is less strain on your back. Your physiotherapist can show you how to keep your back flexible and strong with correct back and abdominal exercises.
If your back hurts, don't ignore the pain. Physiotherapists are trained to correctly assess the problem and provide safe effective treatment. For rapid recovery, see your physiotherapist early.