Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. DevendarYour feedback matters!
Whether diabetics patient can take milk and taking the milk in the night will increase the urination.Please tell sir.
Hello, Mam/Sir. A Guy loved me 3 years before, I did not realize it was love then! but, now am totally in love with him! But, he is married now! it's been 8 months since, he is married. But, he still loves me the same, And I want to live with him. I can't really get over him as well, his parents are not supporting and my parents are also against him now, once upon a time my parents liked him the most and in fact they compelled me to get married! which I denied. And am the only child. At my home they are seeking for a groom to which am not showing any interest, Moreover, am into clinical depression, I don't wish to see any of my friends, relatives, including my parents. Am facing these problems for the past 9 months. Am not working anywhere, Am at home all the time, am totally stuck into my room. All the time, I don't go out, my habit is to talk to him during his office hours! and rest of the time sleep for long time, watch series and watch videos, t these are my routines. I Am preparing for my highers but not able to concentrate, even if I don't speak for 1 hour am becoming mad . And my guy is not living with his wife. Like no intimate relationship. My heart is wishing to get back to him, soon. Am also scared about legal issues like divorce. I Don't know what to do . How to get back to him! please help me. How to get back to him?
Respected doctor, I am 34 years old. I have tapeworm in my stomach as by pathological investigation. It may be since ten years. .I have taken Albendazole and exit tab. But still they are present. please suggest me proper medicine for it. My health is also decreasing day by day. And erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation also. please suggest me. Thank you.
I am feeling internal sweepings in my testicles by which I am getting ejaculation hourly what to do please suggest.
I want to gain my upper body. Is it possible to gain body size? If yes ,then how can I gain size . Give me some most helpful suggestions and supplements suggestion, diet and everything to get a well figured upper body.
My skin is so ruf & dry and little bit dark can you just give me a perfect and better solution for that.
The lifestyle we lead plays an important role. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is important to overcome many diseases as it helps in bringing the blood pressure to normal and in turn reduce the risks of diseases, such as diabetes and hypertension. Factors like smoking, diet, stress and sedentary lifestyle can lead to hypertension and diabetes. Hypertension is known as silent killer as it is symptomless.
There are various traditional medicines known to lower the blood pressure. Also, there are certain herbs that help in controlling blood pressure and preventing other diseases.
Some of these herbs are:
- Basil: This herb has a strong aroma and can be used in the preparation of many foods. It also helps in lowering the blood pressure, though for a brief time. Adding freshly chopped or torn basil to soups, salads, pastas and casseroles not only enhance the taste but are also beneficial for health.
- Cinnamon: This herb requires some effort to add in the diet, but is helpful in maintain the blood pressure. Diabetic people should have cinnamon everyday in some or the other way. Cinnamon can be included by sprinkling over cereals, oats, coffee, stews and curries.
- Cardamom: Cardamom if consumed daily can be helpful in bringing down blood pressure and in turn controlling hypertension and diabetes. Cardamom is very popular in South Asia, the seeds can be powdered and used in stews, soups or baking. It not only has an enhanced flavor but is also packed with numerous health benefits.
- Flaxseed: This is very rich in Omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids are believed to lower the blood pressure and also protect the body against atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease. They are known for reducing cholesterol levels, and improving glucose tolerance thus acting as antioxidant. Flaxseeds can be added in smoothies and soups or baked goods.
- Garlic: Garlic often synonymous with bad breath and pungent seasoning has immense health benefits. It dilates and relaxes the blood vessels allowing the blood to flow freely and in turn reduces the blood pressure.
- Ginger: Adding ginger to the diet helps to control the blood pressure. It relaxes the blood vessels and improves the circulation of the blood. Ginger can be used in sweets, savories and beverages and is very common in Asian food.
- Celery Seed: This is a diuretic and in China it is used to treat hypertension. This can be used to flavor stews, soups, savory dishes and casseroles. Both the seeds and the plant have various benefits and uses of their own.
- Hawthorn: This herb is used to treat high blood pressure in China. Decoctions of the herb have health benefits such as reduction of blood pressure, controlling hypertension and blood circulation.
I have dark circle problem and I am not that much old .i am only 21 then why I have problem of that .my skin is very loose .thre is any problem in my skin.
While I am getting knee pain some sound I am getting while walking or stretching. Is ther any knee cup or so to shift load below knee to avoid pain.
I am 32 years old pregnant woman carrying 24 weeks baby. My total cholesterol level is 239, My LDL level is high. So doctor advised to reduce LDL level. I can't manage it properly. Please advise me how I shall manage. Please give me a diet chart.
Use a good toothbrush. Choose a toothbrush with soft nylon bristles. This must effectively remove plaque and debris from your teeth, without irritating the gums or eroding tooth enamel like hard bristled brushes can do when used with sideways action. The toothbrush should also fit comfortably in your hand, and have a head small enough to easily reach all of your teeth, especially the ones at the back. If you have difficulty fitting the toothbrush into your mouth, it is probably too big.
Electric toothbrushes are a great choice if you are a lazy brusher and think that the electric toothbrush might encourage you to spend more time on your teeth. However, you can do just as good of a job with a manual toothbrush -- it's all in the technique.
You should definitely avoid toothbrushes with" natural" bristles made from animal hair as these can harbor bacteria.
Replace your toothbrush regularly. The bristles will wear out over time, losing their flexibility and effectiveness. You should get a new one every 3 to 4 months, or as soon as the bristles start to splay out and lose their shape. Visual inspection of the toothbrush is more important than the actual timeline. You can also buy toothbrushes nowadays whose handles will change color when its time to get a new one.
Research has found that thousands of microbes call toothbrush bristles and handles" home" and can cause infections.
Always rinse your brush after using it, and store it upright and uncovered so that it can dry before your next use. Otherwise bacteria will grow.
Use a fluoride toothpaste. It not only helps remove plaque, it also helps strengthen tooth enamel. however, it's important to note that fluoride toothpaste is not to be swallowed, as ingesting too much can have serious health consequences. It should not be used for children under the age of 3.
You can get toothpastes to target a wide variety of dental and gum problems, including cavities, tartar, sensitive teeth and gums, gingivitis and stained teeth. Opt for the one that suits your best or ask your dentist or hygienist for advice.
Use dental floss. Flossing your teeth is just as important as brushing, as it removes built up plaque, bacteria and food particles that get trapped between the teeth and which soft floppy toothbrush bristles can't reach even when used with up/down natural motion. You should always floss before brushing your teeth so that any food or bacteria that comes loose during flossing doesn't remain in your mouth.
Remember to floss gently. Don't" snap" the floss between the teeth as this can irritate sensitive gums. Ease it down gently, following the curve of each tooth.
If you find dental floss awkward to use or you have braces, look for dental picks instead. These are small wooden or plastic sticks which you can insert between teeth, achieving the same results as flossing if spaces are large enough.
My muscle mass is not increase. I go to gym and I do good workout. And my diet is also good. But no effects are showing in my body. My body weight is 64.
My period is not regular. Sometimes it was twice in a month or sometime it was not. Other pbm is that face allergies occur again and again. Help me please is it possible due to irregular of period.
Exercise maintains the joint’s full range of motion.
Exercise strengthens the muscles that support the joint.
Strong muscles help the joint absorb shock.
Exercise doesn't have to be hard to be beneficial. In fact, gentle, low-impact exercises are best for knee arthritis. They minimize stress on the joint even as they increase its flexibility and strength.