Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. DevayaniYour feedback matters!
We had unprotected sex on 27 December evening. But got periods on 28 December noon. Is there any chance of getting pregnant? Should I need to take any contraceptive pill to avoid pregnancy?
I used to do full body workout 6 days a week which includes weighted squats and ab crunches also. Now I am trying to conceive since last two months but unable so I want to ask you that as I am working out regularly will it affect my chances of conceiving or is it safe to workout.
Runners’ bodies require special diet including nourishing foods to fuel their muscles and to maintain their energy levels. Eating right foods at right timings greatly helps a runner’s body to perform better and will also reduce the chance of injury. The food should be rich in proteins, vitamins, minerals, good fats and quality carbohydrates to fulfill their body requirements.
Here are foods that runners need to include in their diet.
1. Eggs: They are good source of choline, a type of vitamin B, which is essential for normal functioning of cells in the body and to reduce inflammation. Eggs also possess essential amino acids which are needed for speedy recovery.
2. Salmon: Salmon, besides being high in proteins, is the excellent source of omega-3 fats, the essential fats, which improve circulatory and nervous system functions. Also it helps to balance body inflammation system and suppress the disease symptoms of exercise induced diseases.
3. Skimmed milk: Skimmed milk, balanced in carbohydrates and fats, is an ideal post workout for muscle tissues repair and recovery.
4. Berries: Group of berries contain good amounts of antioxidants like anthocyanins which give attractive colors to them and help in restoring micro tears in muscles. They are also good source of vitamin C and potassium which are essential to soothe and treat sore muscles. Berries are also rich in fibers which means healthy digestive duct. These benefits of berries make them a must have foods for runners.
5. Low-fat Yogurt: It is loaded with proteins and calcium. In addition to this, it also provides good bacteria with anti inflammatory properties. These bacteria also help to maintain healthy digestive system.
6. Bananas: Another must-have food for runners are bananas. These energy boosting fruits are loaded with potassium which regulates blood pressure and reduce the risk of strokes in runners.
7. Oatmeal: Filling breakfast of oatmeal provides high quality carbohydrates and high fibers.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Hlw Dr. meri age 21 year h or mere last 5july ko period huye thee or ab 2 month se period nhi ho rhe h ye hmesha ki hi problm h ya to period regular nhi hote or hote h to bleeding bhut hoti h bhut dino tk hoti h m medicin le lekr tk gyi please sujjest me m kya kru jisse period regula ho.
I am 23 years old I got married in 2012 till last year I was not facing the problem of irregular periods but from last 6 months m facing dis problem I ve consulted d gynecologist. By using d medicine my period was regular but d thing was I need 2 consult her every month. But I need d permanent solution for my prob. I am not having kids.
My partner has a miscarriage last year at sept. Now we r trying but could not concieve. We have done AMH Plus test then after that we have gone through SHG then we trying now. What are chances of havinng baby.
Hi. I have really severe stomach aches on the first day of my periods. Its been a year. What could it be. As there is notyn showing on the ultra sound. I am sometimes in real bad situation with pain. I cant be ok without taking painkillers. Like 2-3 on the first day.
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants, and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
4. Live with the 3 E’s — Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy.
5. Make time for prayer and reflection
6. Play more games.
7. Read more books than you did in 2012.
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
9. Sleep for 7 hours.
10. Take a 10-30 minutes walk every day —- and while you walk, smile.
11. Don’t compare your life to others’. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
12. Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
13. Don’t over do; keep your limits.
14. Don’t take yourself so seriously; no one else does.
15. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
16. Dream more while you are awake.
17. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
18. Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
20. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
21. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
22. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
23. Smile and laugh more.
24. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
25. Call your family often.
26. Each day give something good to others.
27. Forgive everyone for everything.
28. Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
29. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
30. What other people think of you is none of your business.
31. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your family and friends will. Stay in touch.
32. Do the right things.
33. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
34. Forgiveness heals everything.
35. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
36. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
37. The best is yet to come.
38. When you awake alive in the morning, don’t take it for granted – embrace life.
39. Your inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
Last but not least:
40. Enjoy LIFE!
The medical term used for kidney disease is Nephrosis and it is seldom also known as the nephritic syndrome. There are a lot of likely causes for this condition and it is detected by carrying out urine test. The treatment for Nephrosis is a long term treatment and done mainly to prevent kidney failure. The kidney disease is very painful and occurs in people of all age groups. It is very important for people who are new to kidney disease that they know about the nine things they should do to stay strong.
Important information on kidney disease:
- The feeling of helplessness on occurrence of kidney disease can be overcome by educating yourself. Individuals should learn everything about kidney disease and can gain vital information even from the Internet.
- It is very obligatory that the advice of the doctor be followed by an individual suffering from Kidney disease. It is not indispensable that the kidney disease always leads to failure of kidney and to keep your kidney healthy and stay away from any damage, it is necessary to comply with the orders of the Doctor.
- It is very important that you stick to a diet, which would keep you healthy and protect your kidneys from any further damage. You should be mindful on everything you eat and you can gain assistance on your diet from a renal dietitian.
- When you suffer from chronic kidney disease, the blood values become very important to gauge the condition of your disease and whether it is getting worse or stable. From time to time, the healthcare provider would check your urine and blood regularly and he would also monitor your blood pressure and blood sugar.
- You can ask help from the support group and accept their assistance. Your family is your best support system in times of need and so involving them is very important.
- You must make sure that you are getting the proper care you need and you need to educate yourself by communicating as well as asking questions.
- You can feel much better by being active, so do things that make you happy. You can exercise regularly, but after taking advice from your doctor. Your main focus must be to keep your heart healthy.
- A positive attitude is anytime helpful in healing a disease. You can listen to music that entertains your mind and helps you stay positive.
- It is not difficult to stay healthy even with kidney disease, as a positive feeling would eventually help face the kidney disease. You must plan ahead and be ready for kidney transplant without getting worried.
Most importantly, spread awareness and help people tackle the situation without any difficulty.
Hello sir, I am having too much of weight now I am doing pathanjali yoga having two female kids c_section bt at first gave birth to a male baby it's normal only male baby expired due to premature delivery after that gave birth to female kids tried a lot to loose weight did work outs daily and had diet food also bt no results still nw my weight is increasing only no improvement no thyroid problem no cholesterol bt having irregular menstrual problem give me a good home remedy.
I have a problem of irregular period. It comes always in 1 and half period or sometimes in 2 months. So what should I do for regular monthly period?
I am a 4th month pregnant I do not have motion freely what will I do please give me reply?Please tell.
Fungal infections can affect any part of the body. Fungi are normally present in and on the body alongside various bacteria. When a fungus begins to overgrow, you can get an infection.
Onychomycosis, also called tinea unguium, is a fungal infection that affects either the fingernails or toenails. Fungal infections normally develop over time, so any immediate difference in the way your nail looks or feels may be too subtle to notice at first.
Why Does It Develop?
A fungal nail infection occurs from the overgrowth of fungi in, under, or on the nail. Fungi thrive in warm, moist environments, so this type of environment can cause them to naturally overpopulate. The same fungi that cause jock itch, athlete’s foot, and ringworm can cause nail infections.
Fungi that are already present in or on your body can cause nail infections. If you have come in contact with someone else who has a fungal infection, it may have spread to you. Fungal infections affect toenails more commonly than fingernails because toes are usually confined to shoes, where they’re in a warm, moist environment.
If you get a manicure or pedicure at a nail salon, be sure to ask how the staff disinfects their tools and how often they do it. Tools, such as emery boards and nail clippers, can spread fungal infections from person-to-person if they’re not sanitized.
How Does Sexual Dysfunction Affect Women?
* Hypoactive sexual desire is the persistent or recurrent deficiency (or absence) of sexual fantasies or thoughts and/or the lack of receptivity to sexual activity.
* Sexual arousal disorder is the persistent or recurrent inability to achieve or maintain sufficient sexual excitement, expressed as a lack of excitement or a lack of genital or other somatic responses.
* Orgasmic disorder is the persistent or recurrent difficulty, delay, or absence of attaining orgasm after sufficient sexual stimulation and arousal.
* Sexual pain disorder includes dyspareunia (genital pain associated with sexual intercourse); vaginismus (involuntary spasm of the vaginal musculature that causes interference with vaginal penetration), and non-coital sexual pain disorder (genital pain induced by non-coital sexual stimulation).