Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. DeepthiYour feedback matters!
I had my last period on Feb 18th and sex on 4th of march. I took Postpone 72 pill on 6th of march. Will this pill work?
My friend was discussing about oral sex. Soon he is going to get married. Is it good or bad to have such habit with wife and each other.
2. Bathing before sunrise to reduce mucus related problems (sticky yellowish mucus in sinus plexus).
3 if Ganges near then take bath there.
4. maintain a proper weight.
5. Female 5' to 5.5' minimum 55 kgs max 60 kgs.App.
6. Male 5' to 510 ,in 60kgs max 75 kgs App.
7. Water intake daily 3-5 ltrs.
8. Freehand exercise 30 min in daily morning to accumulate more oxygen into blood.
9. Avoid oily food outside. only fruit juice or white sweets.
10. nutritious balance diet.
11. prepare popcorn in home and do breakfast with it to
be healthy and avoid stool related problems.
12. I am opening Nutrition club to make patients healthy.
13 to increase working power to be wealthy.
14. My success is there if I sort out your health problems.
15. Pranayam Yoga daily.
I ve been married from 4 years, we are trying for baby and are unsuccessful. I have PCOD and thyroid. Thyroid is in normal range .But due to Pcod, have irregular periods. How can I successfully conceive. Any suggestions?
I have been taking contraceptive pills (21 pill pack), and my doctor suggested that I should start my new pack on every fifth day of my period, but when I read about pills (on the web), I got to know I should finish one pack, wait for seven days and take a pill on the eighth day, but both these days might not be the same (eg, your period gets delayed and the eighth day falls somewhere between the period) - so what should I follow - starting the next pack on the eighth day or fifth day of the period?
This is the first time I will be using pregnancy pills to avoid pregnancy. So please prefer me some. And please suggest me the technique how to use them.
Hi Doctor Pregnancy ke aath mahine baad yadi white taral padarth nikalta hai to iska matlab kya hai ? Please help
I am 27 year of age n is married since last 3 years I have suffering from sleeplessness from last 6 months. I have gone through ovarian cyst surgery last year but still suffering from pain. They have removed my tubes n left Ovry.
I was with a female escort on 07.06.2017 and had a vaginal and oral intercourse, both for the first time. The very next day I consulted a doctor online and asked for any issue of STI and he recommended Cap DOXYCYCLINE, 100 mg for 2 weeks at bedtime. I took the medicine for the said time skipping 1-2 times. Today is 03.07.2017 and for the last two days I have noticed a burning sensation in urination and increased number and urgency in urination. I doubt Gonorrhea. What shall I do ?plz help.
I had my last periods on 5th of july and then I had unprotected sex on 10th of july. After that I took an unwanted 72 what are my chances of getting pregnant?
Hi. From last 5 years I am trying to pregnant but it not happened. When I went for check up they told me that your uterus is small as compare. So what should I do. Please suggest.
Hi sir my wife is taking krimson 35 tablet to prevent pregnancy since from two years is there any side effects of medicine taking regularly is there any natural way to prevent pregnancy.
Meri age 25 years h.meri mrg ko 1 years ho gya h but pregnancy ni ho ri. Mrg k pehle month me hi conceive ho gya tha or 10 din bad miscarriage ho gya tha. Maine misoprstol or mifeprisron li thi. Ab mujhe conceive krne k liye kon se din sex krna chahiye or kya krna chahiye .pls help.
Here are 7 proven ways on how organic turmeric can improve your health and happiness. I'm sure that after reading this article you will start adding this miracle spice to your diet every day.
- Fights inflammation naturally: Chronic inflammation is believed to be the culprit of many of our modern diseases. Curcumin, or turmeric's active compound, is found to be a potent anti-inflammatory compound, which matches or even exceeds the effectiveness of many anti-inflammatory drugs available.
- Protects your brain: Cognitive disorders such as dementia and Alzheimer’s disease are often linked to decreased levels of Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF), which is a type of growth hormone. Researchers have found that curcumin positively influences the levels of BDNF and may delay or even reverse many brain diseases or age-related decline of our brain functions.
- Reduces the risk of several types of cancer: Organic Turmeric may be one of the most potent natural anti-cancer substances out there. Not only can it prevent cancer growth, but inhibits the development and spread as well and may even hold the natural cure for this dreadful disease.
- Improves digestion: Eating turmeric on a daily basis stimulates the gallbladder, reduces bloating and gas, and prevents inflammation of the digestive tract.
- Protect your heart: Curcumin has shown to reduce LDL (or bad) cholesterol, prevent blood clotting, and remove plaque buildups in the arteries.
- Soothes symptoms of Arthritis: Although more research is needed in this field, many people report various improvements of their condition. It helps them fight chronic inflammation and reduces the pain too. Some even claim curcumin supplements work better than many OTC or prescribed drugs available on the market today. And without any side effects.
- Delays aging and improves longevity: Free radicals and inflammation are believed to play a major role in aging and curcumin affects both. And given that it also protects our heart and fights cancer, which are 2 of the biggest killers in today's world, it obviously benefits longevity too.
These benefits are only the tip of the iceberg of what organic turmeric can do for you. To improve overall health and happiness, add 1 teaspoon of organic turmeric to smoothies, juices, soups, curries, stir-fries, home made cultured sodas, and dressings on a daily basis.
Curcumin, which is turmeric most active and healing compound, is poorly absorbed by our body. Luckily there are a few ways to up the absorption by up to 2000 percent. Adding a pinch of black pepper is one of them. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
I am a girl of 17 I am so sad to send you my friend is watching porn but she is not addicted because of instant thought she is supposed to watch porn is there is any after effects by watching porn? Is she become pregnant or something else?
If pregnancy confirm after that eating papaya then what happens. As it works to stop pregnancy? If not then tell how to stop pregnancy?
There are a number of things that may be keeping you from getting pregnant:
Damage to your fallopian tubes.These structures carry eggs from your ovaries, which produce eggs, to the uterus, where the baby develops. They can get damaged when scars form after pelvic infections,endometriosis, and pelvic surgery. That can prevent sperm from reaching an egg.
Hormonal problems.You may not be getting pregnant because your body isn't going through the usual hormone changes that lead to the release of an egg from the ovary and the thickening of the lining of the uterus.
Cervical issues.Some women have a condition that prevents sperm from passing through the cervical canal.
Uterine trouble.You may have polyps andfibroids that interfere with getting pregnant. Uterine polyps and fibroids happen when too many cells grow in the endometrium, the lining of the uterus.
" unexplained" infertility.For about 20% of couples who have infertility problems, the exact causes are never pinpointed.
Tests for infertility
Your doctor may order several tests, including a blood test to check hormone levels and an endometrial biopsy to examine the lining of your uterus.
Hysterosalpingography (hsg).This procedure involvesultrasoundor x-rays of your reproductive organs. A doctor injects either dye or saline and air into your cervix, which travel up through your fallopian tubes. With this method, your doctor can check to see if the tubes are blocked.
Laparoscopy.Your doctor puts a laparoscope -- a slender tube fitted with a tiny camera -- through a small cut near your belly button. This lets him view the outside of your uterus, ovaries, and fallopian tubes to check for abnormal growths. The doctor can also see if your fallopian tubes are blocked.
Absolutely! a good reason we have so many mothers with "surprise" with"surprise" late life babies :) Women assume that because they are not having periods anymore they can't get pregnant. Not so, you can still be ovulating even if you've stopped having periods. So the only way to know safely is to consult your your doctor. The general rule is that women are considered menopausal when they have not had a period for a year AND they have an FSH over 30. FSH is the abbreviation for for follicle stimulating hormone. It is the hormone that tries to kick start the ovaries when they begin to shut down. A young woman may have an FSH of say 6, because her ovaries are working well and the stimulating hormone is not having to do much. Once the ovaries begin to stop producing this number will begin to climb as the hormone says to the ovaries come on, come on what are you doing? The closer she is to menopause the higher it will be. SO an FSH over 30 (ovaries are inactive) AND no periods for a year is your only safe bet to stop using contraception. Unless of course you would ENJOY having a toddler at 45!
Hello I am Dr. Mohan Raut, a practicing gynecologist from last 27 years and partner of ICPRM, India's first immunotherapy Center for treatment of patients with repeated miscarriages, IVA failure, rod implantation failure.
Today I am going to discuss about various causes that lead to repeated miscarriages.
Miscarriage is a traumatic experience for a woman and when it happens repeatedly it can be devastating. The problem of repeated miscarriage is huge because it affects almost 1% of couples. So at any given moment the number of patients suffering from this problem is really high. There are five common causes of this problem, those are;
- Genetic factor- In this case, there are chromosomal or genetic abnormalities in the pregnancy and because of which the fetus can't grow, leading to miscarriage.
- Structural problems- Structural problem in uterus or the womb. Here there can be double uterus. There can be a curtain or septum within the uterus which leads to compromise in the space allowing pregnancy not to grow leading to miscarriage.
- Endocrine group- The problem arises in conditions such as diabetes, mellitus, thyroid ( hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism), a condition called as PCOD or polycystic ovarian disease. These can lead to repeated miscarriages
- Infection- Certain viral infections and infections like toxoplasma can infect the pregnancy leading to miscarriage.
- Autoimmune factor or autoimmune disorders- This includes formation of antibodies against mother's own group and conditions like anti-thyroid antibodies, or antibodies against for a phospholipid part of the mother's body. The conditions known as collagen disorders are responsible for this and lead to repeated miscarriages.
Now when all these factors are tested, it has been found that almost 50% of couples with repeated miscarriages show that all these tests are normal. Then what is the cause in these couples? And in these couples the cause is found to be called as alloimmune factor or there is immunological rejection of pregnancy by the mother.
Now what is this alloimmune problem and how pregnancy is nature's miracle? I will discuss these in my next video.
For more information you can contact me on www.lybrate.com. Thank you.