Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. DeepthiYour feedback matters!
Polycystic ovarian syndrome
Delayed or irregular menses, absent menses for various months and prolonged menses, all these are indications of an endocrine disorder known in medical terms as Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS).
The symptoms of the syndrome are acne, irregular or absent periods, obesity, hirsutism (excessive growth of bodily hair) and infertility. Not all patients have every symptom. In fact, some people are not overweight.
Polycystic ovarian syndrome is curable with the homeopathic mode of treatment. Homeopathic treatment for Polycystic ovarian syndrome is very safe and free from any side effect. Which homeopathic medicine is required to extract the disease from its roots varies from case to case.
How to prevent pregnancy? My girlfriend and I want to have sex. I want both of us to be safe. Also tell if there's any way to prevent pregnancy if we don't want to use condom?
We had unprotected intercourse on 1st 2nd and 4th June. Itz 30 june now. She dint had her periods yet, her dates usually starts around 1.however last month she had early periods on around 23 may which ended on 29 may. And we had intercourse on 1st 2nd and 4 the June. How long should we wait. Please give the detailed answer to get this over as soon as possible. However I took it out before the cum but still to be on a safer side. I am worried. How long should we wait. And what should we do exactly after that. please provide a detailed answer. I got the answers not more than a line before. So please provide answers so that we can understand it properly and tell the necessary steps Reply awaited.
My period is regular from last five months. But in this month miss my period. 4 days are completed. Then am I pregnant or not.
Had unprotected sex on 19th march. Periods were due 23rd march. Still have not got them. Took a pregnancy test yesterday which was negative. What are the chances of me being pregnant?
1. Useful in preventing infections during seasonal changes:
When winter sets in or monsoon starts, the weather undergoes drastic changes, bringing new bacteria, germs and living organisms into the air. Some people fall prey to infections and fevers during these months. Taking chyawanprash helps your body in fighting such fungal and bacterial infections.
2. Enhances the digestive system:
If you have a weak digestive system, taking chyawanprash regularly may help you enhance it. It helps streamline bowel movements and digestion of foods. The cinnamon and amla in this formulation have carminative properties, and they help prevent flatulence. It also helps prevent constipation, a condition affecting a major part of human population.
3. Helps fight respiratory issues:
The herbs present in this ancient formulation can help people suffering from long term and chronic respiratory ailments. It actually aids lung functioning to an extent.
4. Helps keep skin radiant and healthy:
Contrary to what many people think, applying beauty products externally on the skin is not enough to look youthful and attractive. What you take in also reflects on your skin. Chyawanprash contains a number of herbs including amla that has vitamin c in good amounts. Those herbs, when taken internally, help skin stay healthy and radiant. So, in a way, eating chyawanprash helps you thwart signs of aging to an extent. The saffron present in this elixir may aid in improving your complexion.
5. Aids in purifying blood:
People who lead a hectic life, get less sleep or gorge on junk foods frequently get excess toxins in their body. These toxins, when stored in the body, lead to the onset of several complications and ailments. They also hamper with natural blood purification process in your body. Eating chyawanprash helps in purifying the blood and eliminates those excess toxic elements from the body.
6. Enhances sexual prowess:
While this is not well known, eating chyawanprash can help boost sexual prowess and help cope with sexual problems better. For example, the herbs present in this formulation help keep menstruation cycle in shape.
7. Assist in coping with stress:
The herbs present in this ayurvedic formulation actually have a calming effect on your nervous system. So, eating it may help you cope better with stress.
8. Sharpens memory and aids brain function:
You have to keep track of so many things in your life and career. It is not uncommon for anyone to forget things at times, even at a young age. Eating chyawanprash makes your body fortified with herbs that aid in boosting brain functions and sharpening memory. Apart from adults, kids can also better focus on their studies and concentrate on various activities by eating this ayurvedic elixir.
9. Offers energy for daily chores:
Owing to workload, incessant multitasking and tension, a lot of people feel a lack of energy in doing things, including daily chores. Chyawanprash contains plenty of herbal extracts that provide your body with enough energy to sail through the daily chores without feeling fatigued or worn out.
10. Aids weight loss:
A lot of obese individuals fail to shed excess pounds because their metabolism is not at an optimal level. Eating chyawanprash helps in stimulating the metabolism and thus aids in losing weight.
11. Heart health boost:
Eating chyawanprash regularly can benefit heart health, say ayurveda experts.
12. Cholesterol regulator:
Chyawanprash intake can help lower the high levels of cholesterol in the blood. It also regulates blood pressure.
13. Helps improve nails and hair:
Eating this elixir may help improve the health of your hair and nails. The antioxidants present in chyawanprash help slow down premature hair graying and prevent brittle nails.
14. Helps combat cold and cough:
Chyawanprash has vitamin c and other ingredients that help your body stave off virus and bacteria that lead to cold and cough.
15. Urinary infections:
Taking chyawanprash is likely to benefit those suffering from urine infection and other related ailments.
Top 10 tips for you to celebrate, stay safe and stay healthy this Diwali.
1. Sweets are hard to resist and during Diwali, when there is plenty of colorful sweets everywhere, it becomes even harder to resist. Remember the fact that Indians are genetically prone to diabetes and so it is always advisable to keep the intake of sugar and starch minimal.
2. Stay away from sweets that use
chemical preservatives , because the intake of such preservatives can cause damage to our kidneys and liver . It can also cause asthma attacks and cancer.
3. Avoid sweets that have ‘silver’ coating . Such foils are often
adulterated by aluminum and aluminum being a hazardous metal can accumulate in our body tissues and can also enter the brain.
4. In times of increasing air and noise pollution that we are witnessing today, it is important that we be responsible while using firecrackers. It is good to buy as little firecrackers as possible, because that can help us spend less and can also stop us from polluting our environment.
5. While using firecrackers we are definitely faced with the risk of burn injuries and so a few precautions are necessary. Always wear slippers during your fun time with firecrackers and never try to do anything to a firecracker apart from lighting it from a safe distance. Kids should be allowed to burn firecrackers only under adult supervision.
6. Do not light firecrackers in crowded areas or on the roadsides, because that might prove to be dangerous for bystanders and the general public.
7. Wear earplugs while exposed to explosive firecrackers. It might sound a bit fancy, but if we ignore it the excessive noise might damage our ears in the long run.
8. It is better to say ‘No’ to alcohol, as any excess is easily possible on this day of celebration. You can avoid a hangover and also the risk of driving while intoxicated if you must drive your car and visit your friends and family.
9. Diwali is a festival that brings a lot of gifts to people, so use the occasion to choose sensible gifts for family and friends. Try gifting fruits or low calorie sweets and snacks instead of ghee-laden sweets.
10. Diwali is also the festival of joy so
make it special especially if there has been any unpleasantness with your family or friends in your past. Shed all your inhibitions and misgivings and make a fresh start. Wish them a ‘Happy Diwali’ and embrace them in joy.
Make your Diwali special for yourself, your family and your friends.