Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. DeepthiYour feedback matters!
Having PCOS taking fertility treatment for 1 year. Failed 2 IUI with gonadotrophins and clomid along with progesterone supplements. Have done HSG my tubes are open and semen count is normal too along with other reports. My gynaecologist suggesting hysteroscopy. Shall I undergo it? What are possible advantages and disadvantages of this procedure? What is the cost of hysteroscopy in India bangalore.
Hi. I have had itching in my penis head from the last two months. Sometimes the itching is very severe that I keep on squeezing the penis head. Its only in the head region mainly where the skin folds on the head. Now there is another problem. I had sex with my wife and she had severe itching on her vagina. Next day her vaginal lips were swollen and she couldn't even walk properly. We went to her gynae and she examined her and gave her some anti fungal medicines and a cream. She was fine after that. Also my itching was gone somehow. We again had sex after like 15 days and again she had the same problem. We went to the gynae again and she gave her medicines for herpes and a cream. She was again fine after 4-5 days. Then we again had sex after few days and oh my god again the same issue with her. We went to her gynae and she again gave her some medicines and this time I also went along with her and asked why it is happening again and again? She said it is some yeast infection and this time she prescribed me couple of medicines and a cream called Nadoxin to apply. Also we underwent some tests for HIV, HCL, Hepatitis, Blood Sugar etc. And our tests were normal. This issue of itching started after I made sexual contact with another women. It was unprotected sex. The itching on my penis started the very next day. And I am 99% sure that it is because of that. But I do not know what to do. Who to consult? And what tests I need to undergo? And if it is a Sexually transmitted disease or just a common bacterial or yeast infection? I do not have that much itching now but whenever I have sex with my wife her vagina lips swell. The whole area is red. She has severe itching. Some white fluid discharge is also there. please help. Suggest.
Hello sir, I am 27 years old married female there is very bad odor comes from my genitals area and this is very embarrassing sometimes. Do I need to consult a doc for this or any product available in market which I can use.
I am 17 years old and I excited to suck cock does it any harm for me to suck my cock as well as someone other cock?
I consulted a doctor for my gender identity problem this is what she said This is nothing to be ashamed of ,that I have more of male hormones and less of female hormones that is the reason of I feeling like a guy. I can dress the way I want blah blah. But what is the solution for this? Shall I change my gender. Does it make me to feel more comfortable. If it. Where can I find the doctor for my sex reassignment surgery ie. FTM transition.
I am suffering from imbalanced periods. As last month I did not see much of bleeding. Also yesterday I suspected blood from anus. Please suggest what can be done.
In vitro fertilisation (IVF) is a precarious treatment, which is filled with hope and despair in equal measures. While you cannot wait to have a baby through IVF and you are terribly excited when the IVF cycle starts with some success, you still need to be prepared to face disappointment at any stage in the cycle.
There are certain reasons why an IVF cycle can be cancelled. Some of the reasons include:
- Ovarian cysts: As an important part of pre-treatment in IVF, a screening is done to check for ovarian cysts. If you do have a cyst in your ovary, the date for the commencement of IVF will be pushed back. Medicines will be prescribed to reduce the cysts in such a case.
- Poor stimulation responses: Usually, more than three follicles in the ovaries are needed to produce eggs. Fertility drugs are given to stimulate the growth of the follicles. But sometimes, there is poor response to the drugs and the needed number of follicles might not grow. In this case, either the IVF cycle is cancelled or different medication is used.
- Hyperstimulation: On one hand, there is poor or under active response to fertility drugs and then there is hyperstimulation; which is an overactive response to the drugs. This leads to excessive growth of follicles, which causes ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHS). The cycle is cancelled as OHS might cause serious problems in the womb.
- Decline in estradiol levels: The ovaries produce a type of estrogen called estradiol. When egg follicles grow, estradiol is secreted, which triggers the rest of the cycle. If the levels of estradiol drop, follicular development is hindered. In this case, the IVF cycle will be cancelled.
- Poor egg retrieval: Usually, an ultrasound is done to check the amount of mature eggs before the retrieval. Sometimes, fewer eggs are collected than what were expected. If egg retrieval is poor, the cycle will not move any further.
- Poor fertilization: Poor sperm or egg equality might hamper the process of fertilization, which will thus impact the development of the embryo. If the embryo does not form at all, the cycle will obviously be cancelled.
- Illness: If you or your partner has high fever or fall ill anytime during the process, the IVF cycle may be abandoned.
I am 22 and had sex for the first time a week back. After the second or third time I initially felt like my bladder was full and wanted to urinate all the time but that went away in a day. Just to be sure I took Neil-72 the next morning even though we had used condom. I had sex again 3-4 hours later after taking the pill but this time the condom broke. So I took Neil-72 immediately and once again within three hours just in case because I was really scared about pregnancy. It's been three days now and I haven't had any side effect from the pill except that my vagina itches. I very rarely feel pain while passing urine though there has been a strong medicinal smell from it. And it has been a little cloudy too. However, I could urinate after sex. I had the problem of vaginal itch in the past when I was young but haven't had it in years until now. My partner had sex only twice with one girl but that 4 years back. Last period- 16th Dec- 21st Dec Sex- 24th Dec- 1st Jan (5 times in total) Next period due- 16th Jan. Could this vaginal itch and the medicinal odour of urine be the side effects of the pills (and the overdose)? Or is this UTI or something else? Should I get a check up? Thank you
Hi Doctor, Someone told to unwanted 21 tablets will be regulating periods problem it is true please tell me how much months I have to use I have pcod it is 4 mm to 7 mm size please tell me.
For family planning, what option can be considered as most effective and convenient and for whom - husband or wife ?
In recent years, turmeric benefits have captured the attention of Western scientists and herbalists. However, this herb held a place of honor in India's traditional Ayurvedic medicine because they have always known the magical medicinal powers of turmeric.
Before we delve into the health benefits of turmeric, including the possible side effects of turmeric, we would like to share with you a little about its healing history and traditional turmeric benefits.
Turmeric is a perennial shrub that is grown in India and other tropical areas of Asia. It was long used as a hot yellow spice to flavor Indian cuisine. In addition, it was added to a variety of mustards to give them a potent "bite."
In India's traditional Ayurvedic medicine turmeric was a symbol of prosperity - it was considered a whole body cleansing herb. Medically, it was used as an aid for digestive disturbances and as a treatment for fever, infections, dysentery, arthritis, jaundice and other liver problems.
The traditional Chinese physicians also used turmeric medically to treat liver and gallbladder problems, stop bleeding, and relieve chest congestion and menstrual discomforts.
In addition to my previous post regarding Vaginal infection, it repeat again this month. Also white discharged continues. On ultrasound report is PCOS. Is it curable by medicine? I am afraid because we are now planning for baby. Why PCOS happens? My period s also now irregular. Please help.
If you are not planning to have sex anymore can you stop your birth control immediately. There are only 2 tablets remaining in the pack. Had protected intercourse 12 days back. Can I stop the pill right now?
Natural remedies for general weakness:
- Soak 8-10 almonds and 1 teaspoon rice overnight. Remove the outer skin of almonds and make a fine paste. Mix in some milk and a pinch of turmeric powder (haldi). Boil in water and drink this with sugar candy (mishri) or ordinary sugar to taste.
- Take mango slices. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon honey, a pinch of saffron (kesar), cardamom (chhoti illaichi) and rose water (gulab jal) on it. Take twice daily.
- Do 10-15 minutes of warm up and stretching exercises in the morning before leaving for work. This will help to keep you fresh and prevent tiredness.
- Never skip your morning breakfast.
- Take a break from your daily routine. Set some goals in the day to perform. Learn to delegate work as too many things together can be a cause for fatigue and tiredness.
- A warm shower after work or before going to bed is also helpful.
- Avoid cigarette smoking, alcohol and tobacco as far as possible.
- Avoid burning the candle from both the ends by sleeping late and getting up early in the morning. Have a sound sleep for at least 7-8 hours daily.