Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. DeepthiYour feedback matters!
I am losing hair quickly, I have tried all shampoos and oils, but no result, please help me with this issue.
I am 24 year old man. I am student. My hair is loss for last 2 year so please do sum region on this hair loss. How to do?
I I have black spots and pimples on my face. I am becoming so dark day by day. Am looking like an aged person. Help me out please.
My body temperature is growing high and there are pimples on the back of my body how can I cure it please give me solution.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this?
Hello, I am 17 years old teenage boy. I am suffering from dark and dull skin. Actually I was fair before 2, 3 years ago but due to sun tan my skin complexion is getting dark pls suggest me is there any treatment for me to deal with it.
Freckles are those flat and tanned circular spots which are normally the size of the head of nail. There can be numerous spots and may develop on the areas that are repeatedly exposed to sunlight. People with a fair complexion on the upper portions of the body are more prone to develop freckles on areas like the nose, arms, cheeks and upper shoulders. Infants too can also be affected by this skin condition.
What causes freckles?
Normally, freckles are uniform in colour though they may vary among different people. Some people may have reddish yellow patches on the skin while others may develop a tan or bright yellow or black and typically darker than the color of the surrounding skin. Sun exposure is the primary cause behind freckles and thus, the condition worsens right after you are exposed to sunlight. These patches get lightened during winter months and are also caused due to a splurge in the amount of melanin pigment (learn more about pigmentation) and not due to any sort of increase in the number of pigment producing cells called melanocytes.
Probable ways of preventing freckles
There are several safe and preventive methods of lightening and reducing freckles and in most cases multiple treatments are combined to get the best results. It is important to remember that the condition of the freckles is not always alleviated with treatments and it may recur with repeated exposure to the sun. Therefore, it is best to prevent them from the very before they develop instead of seek for some cure when they arrive.
- Apply sunscreen: You are advised to apply sunscreen every time you go out in the sun. It is important to check whether your sunscreen offers blockage from both the UVA and UVB rays. You will have to reapply the sunscreen after every two hours under normal conditions and also after sweating and swimming (learn about the Sunscreen : Do's & Don'ts).
- Wear a hat while going out: Get a hold of a good quality hat that doesn’t have a weave or mesh through which light may enter. It will offer you shade and protection against the sun at all places. In case it is possible, you must avoid going out in the sun from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. as the sunrays are most intense during this time.
In case you are already affected with freckles, you must stay away from tanning beds and check your medications, as there are some medicines like birth control pills and certain antibiotics which may further aggravate the condition.
Lots of hair fall in couple of days which solution help hair fall. I'm 21 years in one day 30-40 hair fall. How to decrease hair fall.
I am 31 years old female and I have dark circles around my eyes since before marriage. And also tell me after 30 which multivitamins or calcium tab should take coz I have little bit knee pain and back pain. Thanks.
Sir, I am 28 years old girl I have acne problem and have some blemishes on my face, how could I reduce them. Is there any herbal treatment? Presently I am using isotretinoin 20 mg as prescribed by doctor, but it creates excess dryness on my lips.
Dandruff is every ones’ nightmare. It puts you in embarrassing situations when one notice’s white flakes on you black dress or suit at office or a party.
It makes your hair smell bad, and you always fell like itching your scalp. It reduces your self-confidence and is one hair problem that doesn’t go away easily.
Dandruff leads to other hair problems like hair fall, split ends, frizzy hair, itchy scalp etc. Dandruff is excess shedding of dead skin cells from the scalp.
The major causes of dandruff are dry skin, unclean hair, pollution, cold climate, too much shampooing, excess use of chemicals and unhealthy diet.
Now it is going to be easy to get rid of dandruff, if you follow some of these simple steps.
11 Natural Tips to tackle dandruff
1. Visit a dermatologist to find out, which is the main cause of dandruff in your hair and get prescribed treatment for it.
2. Make use of anti-dandruff shampoo and conditioner.
3. Switch to olive oil instead of the regular coconut oil. Castor oil is also very effective.
4. Mix one tablespoon of lemon juice with 5 tablespoon of coconut oil and apply 30 minutes prior to washing your hair.
5. Wash your hair only twice or thrice a week as excess use of chemicals lead to dandruff.
6. Apply vinegar 15 minutes prior to washing your hair.
7. Mix yoghurt and egg and apply 30 minutes before washing your hair.
8. Make a fine powder of Neem leaves, mix it with coconut oil or olive oil, and apply it to your hair regularly.
9. Make a fine paste of fenugreek seeds (methi seeds) and apply it to your scalp an hour before washing your hair.
10. Use baking soda as an alternative of shampoo and rinse your hair after keeping for a minute or two.
11. Rheetha is a natural soap nut that was used in olden times. Soak four to five pieces of rheeta in hot water and then apply the solution to your hair in place of shampoo.
Some people are very allergic to chemicals and excessive use of shampoo or other chemicals causes more dandruff. Hence, it is advisable to stick to natural methods while dealing with dandruff.
If you follow the above tips religiously, then within a few weeks you will be rid of this annoying hair problem, common to both men and women. Hence, do follow them and just wait and watch the dandruff disappear from your hair.