Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. DeepaliYour feedback matters!
I am having dark circles on my knuckles. Previously it was only on one knuckle near the small finger but gradually it has come on all the knuckles.
I have yellowish nails and little fever from several days and I have red eyes from 3 days and inching very much what should I do.
Hello I have skin problem whenever I go out in sun light or gym I wil get pimples in my hole body apart from my face. And this s happening for me from past 8 years. I never visited doctor for this. Can you please assist me on this.
I am male, 31 suffering from male pattern baldness last 6-7 years. Last few years I used minoxidil 5 with 1 mg finpecia, last 1 year using minoxidil 10 with 1 mg finpecia. But no such improvement in frontal and back side baldness, please suggest some medicine.
I am suffering from rashes on my thigh and above it. I used itch guard but no results are obtained. And now day by day it is increasing. Pls.give a solution.
I have skin problem. Please help me give me advice. How to remove pimple? please doctor and how to remove dark spot in under skin?
After giving birth of baby have a dark line down my tummy called a linea nigra, as well as a web of stretch marks So sir what is a treatment of this condition Answer me plss.
My father is suffering from corn in his legs from years. Can't walk due to pain while walking. A lot of pain while walking.
I am little confused can eggs cause pimple. Some people you eat only white part. Yellow part cause pimple. Is it write Please explain me thanks.
Hello I am 20 years old Can I use melalite xl cream, to lighten my face skin tone. Is it safe? For how much time should I apply to maintain the lighter shade of skin tone.
I get fear to talk a person If I am facing that person for first time I will be fine if I need to talk to that same person second time I get fear and not able to face any person at all and I get unwanted thought and I get fear and I speak to person I get stammer to talk is it becoz of fear and I feel comfort spending time alone individual ly suggest me what should I do.
I started having hair fall in 2007 my age is 20 and that time I had applied minoxidil and when in has stopped minoxidil I had a drastic hair fall right now I am applying minoxidil but still I no growth of new hair please suggest me a way in which I can control hair fall but without minoxidil and also how can I stop applyin minoxidil without any drastic hair fall.
Normally you shed 50 to 100 hairs all day but hair grows back all the time to cover for this loss. If you shed more than this then it may be a cause for worry. Hair fall can occur because of many factors. Here are six major causes of hair loss you need to know:
- Hereditary causes: Hair loss may be in your genes. Male/female pattern baldness is the main cause of hair fall in most individuals. Early hair thinning, brittle hair and shortening of hair in a pattern (forehead getting bigger, bald patches developing) are indicators of developing baldness.
- Hormonal Causes: Thyroid problems can cause extensive hair fall. Pregnancy can be another reason for hair loss as your normal hormonal cycles are affected in a big way.
- Medical conditions: Alopecia areata is a disease which causes patchy hair loss. The immune system attacks hairs, causing sudden hair loss leaving small bald patches on the scalp. Numerous scalp infections like cellulitis and ringworms cause hair loss, however, this is temporary and hair grows back after the disease is cured.
- Side effects of medicines: Hair loss can be caused by drugs used for cancer, depression, heart problems, high blood pressure and birth control. Too much of Vitamin A may also lead to hair loss.
- Exposure to the elements: Exposure to very dry and dusty weather causes an increase in the rate of hair loss. Therefore, it is imperative to take good care of hair before and after you go out in bad weather.
- Other causes: After radiotherapy, your hair may not grow back the same. Hair loss is caused due to many triggers like emotional shock, high fever allergies. Frequent and unmediated use of hair products and coloring agents also leads to hair loss. Poor nutrition and too much consumption of junk food can be other major causes of hair loss.