Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Deepali
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. DeepaliYour feedback matters!
I have a pimple spot all over my face. How to get rid of it? I am tired of using all facewash and creams. All rubbish of no use. I even fell very bad to look at my own face? Really its look very odd.
Hi, I am 24 yrs old female & suffering from lots of pimples on face & neck shoulders and I'm taking treatment also since 6 months now pimples are in control but my skin becomes black so what can I do please give suggestion.
How to get tid of spots due to acne? Peeling did not help me. Can you suggest some other way? I had many medicines including isotroin 10 and 20 but after leaving them the situation bounced back.
My wife is 36 years old. She is suffering from severe hair loss from the past 3 years. She also has hormonal imbalance though her periods are more or less regular. She had also consulted a dermatologist, but medication didn't help nor did the minidoxxil solution application. Her tests are all normal except folic acid and vitamin d.
I have severe dandruff and hair fall. I am 23years old now what should I do? I have tried all oils available in the market.
I am 19 year old male and my skin type is oily and sensitive. And I have an acne and pimples problem. And my face completion is also become dark and I also have face seborrheic dermatitis. I need ayurvedic treatment.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my checks. I used scar removal cream for seven months but did not see any changes. What should I do? Please help me.
M suffering from pimples problem I take so much treatment so I dnt understand right now wht can I do.
I am using mintop 5 percent oil for may hair, will it really helps in reducing hairfall and growing hair from the portion of head where there is no hair.
The number of allergens are many and knowing what triggers your allergies can get complicated. The common triggers that are known to trigger allergic rhinitis are:
- Pollen, the most common cause for allergies
- Dust mites, and the faeces of dust mites that can cause severe allergic reactions
- Animal dander, which includes cat hair, dog fur, and may also include little flakes of skin
Avoiding the above mentioned triggers is more of a general guideline for the management of allergies. The lifestyle changes that you make to manage allergies:
- Keep yourself hydrated at all times. Drink about eight to ten glasses of water every day. This will allow the mucous to be expelled with ease, if you experience any nose block.
- During seasons like spring, when the amount of pollen in the air is at its maximum, limit your exposure. Try to stay indoors to avoid exposure to pollen or dust in the air.
- Make it a point to take a shower before going to sleep as the residues of pollen and dust stuck to your skin are likely to make your symptoms worse.
- Use fresh bedding and clothes every day. This will help to reduce your exposure to allergens.
- Remove your carpets. Carpets are home to dust mites and pollen grains which become difficult to remove even with vacuum cleaners. Remove the carpets during the allergy season, and replace with hard flooring.
- Keep windows and doors shut to avoid dust and pollen grains from entering the house and possibly causing allergies.
- Avoid staying around pets. It that is not possible, then wash them at least once a week to reduce allergies.
- Prevent inhaling cigarette smoke or smoking cigarettes. The smoke can be very harmful and can increase the risk of asthma in kids.
- Avoid outdoor trips during seasons when the pollen count is high. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.