Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Deepak Sharma
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak SharmaYour feedback matters!
I have problems of fisher for many years right side of anus even one operation was already done left side of anus same problem what is main treatment of this illnesses. please answer.
I am 25 years old boy. I am having lichen planus since 14 years. I had taken multiple treatments from more than 4-5 doctors in this time span. I have recently heard that homeopathy has its permanent treatment. Please advice what to do and what is the best treatment available.
I have white spots on my lips which is very bad to see. What to do to remove this white spots on lips.
Can I get rid of chicken pox spot in my face.? And one more problem m stuffing from is. I have gas problem, although I am fit and sports person still I feel sometime over eaten. please provide me any health tip which is beneficial for me thanks.
Hello, I am 30 years old female, I have noticed a small extra skin near anus (motion hole ) since one week, there is no bleeding but it is little bit painful and discomfort since 2 days. Is it piles or something else like lump formed due to heat.
There is acne spots (blackish) and tiny open pores on my face. What should I do clean and clear my face.
Dark tan had formed on my face and neck and hands, as these are parts that gets exposed to sun. What is the most effective ointment or cream to remove the tan or are there any effective home remedies.
Sir my face is totally dull and I have lost glowing skin which I was used to have earlier. So please give some useful tips.
To get rid of acne
Acne is an everyday problem, especially if you are blessed with oily skin. In order to get rid of them, you could try these face packs.
Turmeric or haldi is known to have many medicinal properties. Being a natural cosmetic, it is also used to beautify skin.
Take turmeric powder (haldi) and add a few drops of water and lemon juice to it.
Apply it on the acne and leave it for 15 minutes before washing it off with cold water.
Fuller’s earth (multani mitti) is another great ingredient to get rid of pimples, dirt and oil from the face.
Mix some rose water in multani mitti and apply it evenly on the face.
Allow it to dry and then wash it off and pat-dry your face.
For glowing skin
For years, mothers and grannies have used besan or gram flour to treat minor skin problems
Besan – good for all skin types, along with other ingredients, adds that perfect glow to your face, here’s how.
Make a pack of gram flour (besan) with turmeric, lemon drops and some milk cream (malai).
Apply this over your face and keep it on for 15-20 minutes
Wash off with tap water and pat dry.
It’s a known fact that orange peels do more good than the orange itself. Another way to add radiance to your skin is by using orange peels with ground pink dal (masoor ki daal)
Add a little honey or curd to orange peels and dal and grind well to make a paste.
Apply this paste on your face and keep it for 20 minutes.
Wash off with tap water and pat dry.
For soft hands and feet
If rough hands and cracked heels bother you, then use bee wax to soothe them. Another good way to soften them is to apply petroleum jelly before you go to sleep and wear socks. Making sugar scrubs also help. Apply on knees, elbows, cuticles, etc. to make them soft.
Consult for clear beautiful skin - Dr Rushali Angchekar
Vaibhavi homoeo clinic
I sleep for 6 hours and whole day I sit in front of laptop because of this below my eyes black spots are coming.
A boil or a skin abscess is a type of bacterial skin infection that leads to formation of a pus-filled red bump on the skin. It usually starts in an oil gland or a hair follicle on the face, the armpits, the neck or the shoulders. If a cluster of boils appears, it is called a carbuncle and this is a more severe infection than a boil. However, most boils are caused by minor infection and can be healed with simple treatment at home. Listed below are the various ways to deal with a boil:
- Boils are not entirely preventable but normal daily hygiene can reduce the frequency of the occurrence of boils.
- When you notice a boil formation, you should apply a hot compress on it. The heat helps to prevent the formation of too much pus by helping it drain faster. When the blood circulation to the area is improved by the heat, the antibodies help to draw out the germs.
- The boil usually drains on its own. You may try draining it yourself but only when it is soft. Poking a hard boil can be extremely painful; it may bleed and make the infection worse. It is usually best to let it drain by itself.
- When the boil starts draining, you can clean the infected area with an antibacterial soap daily till the boil is drained and flattened. You may clean it with some rubbing alcohol in order to prevent the germs in the pus from spreading to other areas of the body.
- The infected area can be kept covered with sterile gauze coated with antibiotic ointment.
- Penicillin-based antibiotics can be used to treat the boil but only if it is a severe infection. If the boil is excessively painful, you can use pain relievers such as ibuprofen or paracetamol.
- Avoid sitting in one particular position for too long because this increases the pain.
- It is important to wash your hands every time you touch the draining boil because the bacteria is extremely contagious and can spread to other areas of your skin as well as to other people.
- All the articles which have been used to treat the boils like the gauze, cloth, cotton and hot compress should either be discarded or disinfected to avoid spreading of the infection. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.