Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Deepak Sharma
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak SharmaYour feedback matters!
I have problem of dark spots and blackening of skin. I have tried many creams and medicines but they are not affective on me. I feel depressed after seeing my skin. What should I do at home to remove it?
I get anal fissure for occasional hard stool for just one day. So I ask a doctor why it is happening. He answered it is due to weak immunity power. He told that body has its immunity power to manage occasional hard stool for one day and generally fissure do not occur for one day hard stool unless it persists for 1 week. He also told that even sometimes hard stool for one time is normal and almost everybody gets hard stool some time for one time but generally they do not get fissure. My age is 24 and in my age only 5 times I got hard stool and every time anal fissure. So please tell homeopathic medicines name to strength my immunity power so that I can arrest anal fissure from occasional hard stool for one day as other people because it is not possible to keep stool soft, sometimes hard stool is normal.
I have a cyst in my right breast. Is that any serious issue? Can you suggest a medicine for removing that cyst ?
Why my skin color gone black however when I am child or young I bear a good color shade but now i'm going towards black shade am very tensed about it please help me if you can I think I need to call consult the doctor nearby me please help help me doctors to overcome this problem thank you all.
Doctor, in my childhood I used to be Milk white till my 3rd class, and now I am a bit darken because I move out and play in grounds in my games period. Will you please help me to get back my real colour.
Hi I am 12 years I am medium colour (sawli. Can I use home remedies to lighten my skin complexion. please suggest me or it will affect my skin. Or you please give natural remedies fr my skin to lighten. please tell me by using these remedies will it effect my skin.
There are a variety of aspects of skin care that have to do with elements and habits that are outside the products and treatments one may use in order to get youthful looking skin and retain its natural glow. Here is a list of five mistakes that may be aging your face despite the best efforts in terms of skin care. Banish these habits today to ensure that you do not end up with wrinkles and fine lines prematurely.
- Make Up: While there is nothing wrong with using make up on a regular basis, the cardinal sin that many of us commit includes not cleaning the make up properly before we hit the bed. Many of us are so tired by the end of the day that we end up sleeping with our mascara and lipstick still on. The ingredients of such products can greatly alter the quality of your skin if left on for too long. You will need to allow your skin to breathe without any layers of make up so that your dead cells can get replenished and the elasticity of the skin is retained.
- Sun Exposure: Prolonged sun exposure without proper protection like a proper sun screen can lead to long term damage and skin diseases too. Not only should we remain in the shade with a large floppy hat whenever we are out in the sun, but we should also do a little research and get the best SPF possible that will also suit our skin. Also, we should avoid staying the sun for too many hours in a row.
- Hydration: Many of us make the mistake of having sugary drinks and other beverages when the skin actually needs plenty of water for proper hydration. The skin tends to get dehydrated quickly because of the constant exposure to the world outside and all its micro particles that we catch from pollution and general dirt and grime. Therefore, it is important to replenish the skin with the clear goodness of natural water rather than drinking too many sugary beverages that can harm the collagen and break it down in the long run.
- Sleep: Late nights at work or play can both be extremely detrimental for the skin as the skin needs some rest in order to get the regeneration process going in a smooth manner. Tired looking skin with dark circles can give way to crow's feet and fine lines that look very unbecoming on a young person.
- Too Many products: Ensure that you use only a few products for a prolonged period, rather than using too many products and changing them often. This will keep the skin looking fresh and young.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I have been suffering from skin problems from 3 years. I have white head type of thing all over my face and upper lips. It looks very bad. Kindly help me.
Hi mene no scars cream use ki 2 month ke lie 8 month Ho gye muje us cream ko chore muje red acne Ho re h red spots v pd gye h ankho ke niche halke dark circle v Ho gye h is cream ki bjh se KY is cream ka side effect kabhi ktm ni hoga or kese iske Side effect ko theek kre.
Bariatric surgery refers to the procedure by which excessive fat is removed gradually within few months from an individual’s body after modification in size of stomach and modification in gut pathway and length by laproscopically (key hole surgery).
The diet that must succeed a bariatric surgery changes with time. A post bariatric surgery diet will tentatively look like:
- Initial stages: At the initial stage, eating solid food should be strictly avoided. A liquid diet with added protein can is a feasible option as long as it does not have any solid particles. The doctor may also prescribe regular and intermittent consumption at the beginning.
- Intermediary stages: The diet must be changed post second till the sixth week as the meal is made thicker. However, solid food must still be expelled. Due to the surgery, it is only normal that you would feel full after small consumption thereby, necessitating regular intake of food within short span of time.
- Final stages: Post sixth week, incorporating solid food in the diet is generally allowed by the doctors. With the introduction of fuller meals, regular intake of food should be reduced and four meals a day should be the norm.
Along with a fixed diet chart, you may also practice certain exercises to expedite the process of recovery. Some of them are:
- Light exercise: Depending on the condition, few patients may be prescribed exercises every week for an hour.
- Multiple exercises: Few, on the other hand, may be prescribed by the surgeons to exercise twice every week, generally for an hour.