Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak SharanYour feedback matters!
Hi, I'm suffering from a disease called sleeping warts on my whole face since last 7-8 years. I was consultant for the same with homeopathic, allopathic dermatologist doctors. But not satisfied till now. Dermatologists suggest me to apply Trunex & Retino-A 0.5% on my face and tablet levamisole (150mg) & Aquasol A 10D. These gel reduce my warts little bit but clear. It becomes back when I'm stopped to apply it on regular basis. Kindly suggest how I can reduce these warts and clear my face. Await for your positive response. Regards, Ankit.
My calf muscles between knee and toe have become very stiff and I am not able to walk. Please help. If I should consult a doctor whether I should go to an orthopaedition or a neurologist.
I have pain in my backbone from last 6 months. I have tried so many treatments but there is no relief. Kindly suggest me a better medicine aur diagnosis I should cover up as fast as possible. I always thankful to you doctor for this.
I am 40years old female person. I have knees pains heavy what should I do this knees pains? I am not sitting and standing properly.
I am 28 yes old my problem is morning time dirt and joint pain 8 hrs sleeping affect the chicken guniya 10 years back so joint pain not relief.
I am having trouble with muscle pain in the legs, arms, pain in neck areas & lower back problem. I seem to be drowsy & not interested in doing anything. There is pain behind my eyes also. Please let me know the condition.
I am suffering from pain. From back to ankle a doctor told me that it can be sciatica pain. I wish to get relief from this as this is the beginning stage. Please help.
Hello sir I am ashok chiudavarapu from Bhubaneswar working as software developer so daily eight hours I am had to sitting chair post 6 months so im suffering with back pakn I used many tablets it can't work please help me.
I am 20 years old, and I have a leg pain, backpain ftom last week so what I do to get relief from this pain?
I am 35 years old. My back bone pain some time. Advise doctor for mri. For suggestion. please tell ?
My mom has severe back pain since 1 and half months she consulted doctor named Dr. SP Yoganna in Mysore who is also our family doctor ,he suggested some medicines and afterwards she took it but only little pain reduced and again started . Please help my mother to come out of this problem. Please.
Hi, I attached here MRI reports. Please advise how could I come out from back pain without surgery. MRI - LUMBAR spine 19,10.2016: Findings: loss of normal lumbar lordosis seen? Due to muscle spasm. Lumbar vertebrae appears normal in alignment .No listhesis. Small Schmorl's nodes noted involving the endplates of multiple lumbar vertebra. Degeneration ofL1-L2, L2-L3 and L4-L5 lumbar intervertebral disc Posterior annular tear noted at L1-L2, L2-L3 and L4-LSlevels. At Ll-L2 level there is right paramidline protrusion, No foramina narrowing. At L2-L3, L3-L4 diffuse posterior disc bulge noted ,causing effacement of ventral thecal sac and inferior recess of bilateral neural foramina narrowing at L3-L4 level. At L4-L5 level, posterocentral and left forminal protrusion causing, significant canal stenosis and left neural foramina narrowing ,resulting in compression of exiting L4 and traversing LS nerve roots at this level. At LS-Sllevel, no disc bulge or herniation. Conus medullaris appear unremarkable. Impression: - Lumbar spondylosis degenerative changes as mentioned ,predominant at L4-L5 level. - At L4-LSlevel, posterocentral and left forminal protrusion causing, significant canal stenosis and left neural foramina narrowing ,resulting in compression of exiting left L4 and traversing Left LSnerve roots at this level. Approving Doctor: Somasundaram Sivaraman. MD.DNB. FRCR (UK)
Arthritis is a painful joint condition that leads to pain and stiffness as well as lack of proper mobility due to inflammation and swelling. Usually, an orthopaedic specialist will prescribe anti-inflammatory and pain relieving medication for this condition, but there are various things that you can do to ensure that this condition does not become a debilitating one in the long run. One of the best ways of doing this is by limiting your diet in certain ways when it comes to inflammation producing food.
Here are a few types of food to avoid if you are suffering from arthritis.
- Fried food: Fried and processed food is packed with too much of salt in order to better preserve it so that it has longer shelf life. Also, the use of oil in order to deep fry can have a detrimental effect on the inflammation that is already causing problems for your joints. Therefore, it is best to avoid fried, fatty and processed or packaged food that has been frozen for too long.
- AGEs: When we speak of AGEs, we are not talking about the number of birthdays that you have celebrated. AGEs are actually Advanced Glycation End products that are a toxin released by food when it is heated, grilled, fried or pasteurised. These toxins can render damage to the proteins in your body. Once this process starts, the body retaliates by sending forth cytokines which are basically inflammatory messengers. This can lead to inflammation and arthritis.
- Sugar: Sugar and other refined carbs also have a large amount of AGEs as discussed above. These types of food should also be avoided by patients suffering from arthritis. Also, artificially sweetened drinks and too many baked goodies should be avoided by these patients.
- Dairy products: Owing to a certain kind of protein that most dairy products contain, these kinds of food are considered harmful for patients of arthritis. These proteins can encourage inflammation and irritation of the tissue that surrounds your joints. Switching to a vegan diet is considered helpful for arthritis patients.
- Alcohol: Excessive drinking is a major problem that can aggravate your arthritis situation. Smoking and drug abuse also leads to such problems. Drinking excessively can lead to the development of gout.
- Corn oil: This kind of oil is a part of most packaged, processed and fried food. It also leads to inflammation. Arthritis patients should switch to omega fatty three oils which can be found in fish.
Taking care of your body is a matter of maintaining a good diet with lots of activity that will be congenial for your condition. This will also help in keeping the painful symptoms of arthritis away. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.