Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak PandharpurkarYour feedback matters!
Which all vegetables and fruits juice one should drink everyday to cure diabetes, weight loss and Skin care. Which all vegetables? how much quantity? and at what time?
I had undergone a cardiac By Pass surgery at Escorts hospital 4 months ago.While I am feeling much better after the surgery,I feel I am deep breathing and short of breadth while walking or climbing stairs.There is no pain but I am short of breath.I walk half an hour each both mornings and evenings but if you are by my side you can hear me take deep breath and pant if I halt and talk to you. Is it normal.I am taking one tab of fruselac ( earlier lasilactone) which induces frequent urination for 4-5 hours..What should I do as I do not enjoy walking .
I am 25 years female n suffering from pcos. Recently I had my hormones test in dat AMH level is 5.83 and FSH level 4.69. Are these normal or not? If not then wat will be the problem. I had sometimes lower abdomen pain all of sudden.
He is suffering from cough and tonsils infection, he also sneezes when he comes in contact with dust or cold things. He is taking medicines like sneeze and azithromycin 250.
I am 48 years old male suffering from pain in my both heals and ankles Doctors said that the bone in both heals has enlarged. In spite of doing physical exercise and hot water treatment there is no relief . Please advice how to get rid of this problem.
I have gas trouble in my stomach. Some time I feel pain in my stomach. Please help me by giving valuable suggestions.
I have constipation last 3 year but my age is only 16 I can't go potty without medicine please give me solution.
Sir muje pet me bahut dard rahta h. Kya karu m. Or meri hight b bahut kam h. Kya m abi b apni height ko or badha skta hu.
1. Diabetes:- bitter gourd has multiple health #benefits. It is mostly consumed for triggering the blood sugar level. Diabetes is a common ailment that affects many people today. Regular intake of bitter gourd juice helps prevent the rise of blood #sugar levels. It also helps cure insulin resistance without taking any external medication.
2. Antioxidant: - karela juice is an excellent natural antioxidant. An antioxidant is essential for removing toxins from the body. At the same time, it helps to rejuvenate the body cells and prevents free radicals. The juice of #karela is the finest tonic for those who are addicted to smoking. Taking karela juice helps to cleanse the nicotine layer from the system.
3. Asthma:- asthma patients can highly benefit by having karela juice. It helps cure a chronic cough and breathing problems by removing the sputum that accumulates in the lungs and the respiratory tract.
4. Skin:- karela juice is excellent for the skin. It helps to remove the fine lines from the upper surface of the skin. Having this juice will also prevent premature ageing. It helps cure and purify blood from within the system.
5. Digestion:- karela juice enhances digestion. It increases the production of enzymes that aid the digestion process.
6. Weight loss:- bitter gourd is excellent for weight loss. Karela benefits to weight loss are attributed to its high fibre and low carbohydrates and calories content. It makes an ideal diet for those who are on a weight loss program.