Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Deepak Mishra
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak MishraYour feedback matters!
My mother has knee pain 2 years back, treated at orthopaedic center. Now little pain is der at just above the knee joint.
I am suffering from few days to pain in my shoulder bones. I want to consult with a doctor. Please suggest me a doctor in my locality or medicine to get relief.
I am 20 years old and I am a female. I have problem of backache from 2 months. Can you suggest me what to do?
Hello I am 25 years male virgin .i have one day constipation problem last month. On that day I got multiple bowel moments with difficulty. From that day I got constipation for two days sometimes. From that day the erection of penis slowly decreased when masturbate and before 6 days also my penis erection hardness is low when I masturbate watching porn. Before 3 days I ejaculate while sleeping and yesterday if want to check my erection through seeing porn the penis do not erect little much also. I do not smoke and I do not drink. My weight is 85 kg with 5'9 height. I consulted to some doctor online and he wrote nano leo capsules morning and evening for 15 days and syrup cremaffin for constipation. I want to know is it a common problem and by using the above medicines is there any side effects and why this occurs. With in 1 year I have to marry. So whats your solution for this and any remedies.
Continuous pain in right lower back since 6 months, even while writing this letter. After seeing the x-ray doctor informed me that I should not worry more. He has not prescribed me any medicines except exercise. Kindly suggest.
I m 32 years old. 2din se back pain bht jyada h. Stomach mein bhi pain ho raha h. Kya karna chahiye.
I have pain in my right knee from a month or so .there is no medical history of this joint pain Dr. has said it's lack of lubricant in the knee. .and prescribed biocart ,osta d cal riconia, and fam d tablets. Can it be cured through physiotherapy.
After a tough workout session or a strenuous day at the office, your muscles may feel floppy and exhausted until you have given them a chance to rest. However, persistent muscle weakness with no apparent cause or explanation can be a sign of an underlying medical problem.
What causes muscle weakness?
Voluntary muscle contractions and movement are generated when the brain sends a signal through your spinal cord and nerves to the particular muscle. If there are any hindrances in the connections between them, it can result in muscle weakness. However hard you try, the muscle is such cases becomes abnormal.
Here are some common causes of muscle weakness:
- Lack of Use: One of the most common causes of muscle weakness, lack of muscle fitness may occur as a result of a sedentary lifestyle. If the muscles are not used, then the fibers are partially replaced with fat.
- Ageing: As we age, our muscles tend to get weaker and lose strength. Muscles become bulky and recovery times during injury are greater. However, with physical activity, it is still possible to increase the muscle power. So stay active and instill strength in your muscles.
- Infections: Infections and inflammation can cause temporary muscle fatigue. Even though recovery is quick, if the infection is severe the weakness can last for some time. Without proper care, it can lead to permanent damage.
- Pregnancy: During and just after pregnancy, high levels of steroid in the blood and low levels of iron can cause muscle tiredness. Lower back pain is common during pregnancy and all your muscles may feel floppy.
- Chronic Diseases: With conditions of diabetes, heart disease, kidney disease and anemia, it can lead to muscle weakness by thwarting the essential blood or nutrient supply to the muscles. Also, chronic pain related ailments cause weakness.
- Injuries: Injury or trauma such as sporting injuries, pulls and sprains can deter the muscles. Along with localized pain, it can also lead to muscle weakness if not taken care of properly.
- Sleep Disorders: With disturbed or reduced sleep there is a general sense of tiredness that leads to fatigue in the muscles. Insomnia, anxiety, depression and other mental disorders also affect the muscles a great deal.
- Conditions affecting Nerves: Conditions like Myasthenia gravis or motor neuron disease affects the nerves and thereby fail to relay signals to the muscles, leading to weakness.
- Genetic disorder affecting muscles: There are also certain inherited diseases which can affect the muscles like muscular dystrophy.
- Spine-related disorders: Conditions like slip disc and other disorders affect the muscles served by the irritated or compressed nerves of the spinal cord. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!