Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deepa ShahYour feedback matters!
I am 29. I have very silm body. 50 kg weight. I like wear 80 cm underwear. Can 80 cm underwear effect on my penis. My penis size 4 inch. I want to make its 8 inch long. So can I change underwear size or not? But I like to wear 80 cm size. I am confuse. Help me.
I am 35 years old female. I have low blood pressure (120-55). What should I do and what should be normal blood pressure. What should I eat to improve my blood pressure.
I got a injury while I was travelling after the bleeding stopped it swell and I am not able to walk now what can I do please help.
Hi my wife she is having laryngitis this started on 18th of January. It's better now she has undergone to courses of medicines advanced 650 Novoflam for 5 days along with Montek LC for 10 days then after a gap of 5 days did a course of azithral for 3 days the situation as of now is better but still she is not able to speak properly she has cough which is there she keeps coughing. Please suggest a quick remedy.
I have constipation for last 5 day and also have diarrhea, before the constitution and dehydration is also what to do?
I am suffering from cold and cough since from Monday. Which medicine should I take and precautions have to keep?
I have pain in my nose, head and above the eye. I am also having a running nose. And red colored mucus and some bleeding from the nose when I blow the nose. Please advise.
I have a disease called psoriasis from last 1 year and it rotten my skin. It damaging my hair scalp And dark spot are everywhere. Like blood clots at that place. Could you please suggest me what should I eat and which should I prefer.
I am 25 years old. My right testical is increase size last one year. It bigger than left side. It pain hardly when I am walking, sitting, sleeping & masturbating. When I don't masturbates 7-8 days then it pain. I consult a Urologist doctor and he prescribe L-Cin 500, HIFENAC - P, but it relief few month then start the pain. I can't sleep well for pain & fell tried. What I do? I want to ask some question: 1. If I surgery my testical then can I get sex life as today. 2. Can I sprum & do my wife pregnant? 3. Can I do sex with my wife? If not need to surgery. Please suggest me or tell me proper medicine.
Hi, i am 35 year old man and married 3 years back and as of today we have no kid. We are very sad no kid. Below problems am facing at bedroom. 1) no strong my penis 2) very soon going sperms while sexual relating.
Still one month ago I was suffering a problem, that was top portion in my penis was very dull in every morning.
DEAR DR: My Wife is 51 years old and weight is 94 kgs , she is having Asthma for a long period (over 40 years). Her condition has become worse during the last 3/4 years. Severe breathing difficulty & tiredness. Her Recent Pulmonary Function test results are PRE FEV1 = 36% PRE FVC 40 %. Post FEV1 48% POST FVC 49%. DLCO 63 % TLC 55 % KCO - 120%. Kindly advise if this is normal Obstructive Lung disease OR COPD OR ILD. Best Regards
I have problem with my head. Please tell me some way to relief from headache. It is like once a week. So please suggest me.
Now these day I am suffering from night fall please tell me which type of Medicine best or suitable for me.
So here are the best foods to reduce cholesterol
Have a salmon fish dinner. Snack on a handful of nuts. Pour a dash of olive oil in your salad.
And bite into that sinister chocolate. Now you can do all this guilt-free! All these foods help in fighting bad cholesterol., 'You can reduce cholesterol in your blood by eating healthy foods'. So, here we are today with our list of cholesterol fighting foods.
1) Oats: If you change your morning meal to oats then you can do your cholesterol level a whole lot of good. Do note that two servings of oats can lower LDL cholesterol by 5.3% in only 6 weeks. Essentially, oats contain a substance called beta-glucan which absorbs bad cholesterol.
2) Red Wine: Here's yet another reason to toast to your health. The red grapes used in the manufacturing of red wine have an important effect on cholesterol levels. Two glasses of red wine in a week can do you a whole lot of good.
3) Salmon and fatty Fish: Full of Omega-3 fatty acids, salmon is a natural health wonder, which helps in keeping heart conditions such as heart attacks, stroke and high cholesterol levels at bay. Fishes such as salmon, sardines and herring help in raising good cholesterol levels by 4%.
4) Nuts: Mono-unsaturated fats (found in nuts, seeds etc.) have the lowest fatty acid molecules and are the best of the three fats, namely poly-saturated fats, saturated fats and mono-unsaturated fats. Nuts are the best way to get those required healthy fats into your body without feeling guilty. Since the fats that come from nuts are natural and are not chemically processed, this makes them heart healthy, filling, and nutritious options.
5) Beans: Excellent for the heart, ½ a cup of beans added in our diet (in the form of any dish or soup), helps in lowering cholesterol levels by 8%. You should try black, kidney, or pinto beans; each one of them supplies about one-third of your day's fiber needs.
6) Tea: Tea has antioxidants and less amounts of caffeine than coffee. An eight-ounce cup of coffee contains around 135 mg caffeine; tea contains only 30 to 40 mg per cup. Tea helps in protecting your bones because of the presence of phytochemicals in them. It is also a great defense against LDL cholesterol levels.
7) Chocolate: Chocoholics can celebrate with a healthy dose of dark chocolate as it is full of antioxidants and cholesterol-reducing properties. According to a Spanish study published in 2010 in the "Journal of Hepatology,", "the antioxidants in dark chocolate reduce the damage that can occur to blood vessels, which can further threaten the health of people with cirrhosis. The dark chocolate can help prevent the blood vessels in the liver from rupturing". Medical experts suggest that munching on 100 grams of chocolate every day helps in reducing the occurrence of cardiovascular mishaps by 21 percent.
8) Spinach: Popeye the sailor was quite right when crediting his muscle power to this green leafy vegetable. It is believed that spinach contains around 13 flavonoid compounds which keep us away from cancer, heart diseases and osteoporosis. 1/2 a cup of this lutein-rich food, daily, guards us against heart attacks.
9) Olive oil: This oil has many health benefits. It contains mono-unsaturated fatty acids which lower bad cholesterol and triglycerides, without lowering good cholesterol levels. Different stages of pressing and processing yield different varieties of olive oil. Extra virgin , Virgin , Pure , Pomace