Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Treatment of Peripheral Nerve
I am 46 years old male. My weight is 91 kgs and my height is 5ft 11 inches. Over the past 16 years I have suffered from hyperacidity (heartburn) and sleep apnea (snoring). But somebody suggested me to have antacid pills like pantocid. I started taking them since 2004 until 5-6 years back when I limited them to 1-2 tabs a week because of my knee problem. In due course I took to a habbit of 4-5 sachets of rajnigandha sadha paan masaala per day as a stimulant to stay alert during the day. And lately replaced (about 1.5 yrs now) it with sweety pan supaari (15-20 sachets a day). Though having supaari has brought tremendous relief to acidity (now I only take pantocid a tab a week) and also snoring but ever since made urinate quite often during the night. Whenever I try to sleep (even during the day) I get a full bladder feeling frequently and get a disturbed or no sleep (virtually) because of it. I have got my blood sugar checked 2-3 times but they were normal. Sometimes I sweat during the sleep for initial hours. I have a low heamoglobin count 8-10 (varying depending upon the efforts to grow them back). I also have the high tri-glycerides level but my good-bad cholestrol ratio is under control. I try to have omega3 capsules (amway) 2 times a week to counter the cholestrol. I am a regular weekend (fri-sun) alcohol drinker (90 to 150 mls during the drinking day). Currently worried about my sleepless nights due to irritating urine bouts. I got a ultrsound done in feb 14 to check if I have any enlarged prostate but it came out to be -ve with all vital organs working fine. Please suggest what to do.
I recently read that researchers believe certain foods might cure Alzheimer’s disease. Is this true? If so, which foods do this and how much would you have to consume to get the benefits?
Dear sir /mam my brother have epilepsy disease he has been suffering from this since last 2 years. What should we do. Please tell us. We beg you sir/mam. We have already taken him to chennai apollo hospital shilong migraine hospital. Doctors gave us a medicine sodium valporate oral solution but nothing improvement arise. Sir/mam what should we do plse tell us. My brother is only 10 years old student. Plse.we beg you sir/mam plse. Help us.
I m patient of migraine. And using sibalium 5mg daily one tablet in night.m OK with this.but up to when u have to use this tablet.bcoz as I stop using tablet. I get problem of migrane
Sir/ mam I m suffering frm insomnia. Moreover, m not under stress. Bt still m not able to take proper sleep. What should I do?
Hello doctor I have migration problem last one year I am 35 year old man what should I do please tell me doctor.
My sister' s right hand shivers when she does any kind of work. It has also become weaker. The problem has emerged since last one year or so. Her age is 45+ years. Regular medication also doesn' t help. Please suggest any other treatment or medicines for curing or controlling this problem. I think it is a case of essential tremor, but some docs say its parkinson' s disease. Does parkinson' s disease afflict people before 50 years. Please help with your expertise.
My head pains a lot while bending back and looking down. I guess I am getting migraine strokes. Can you please tell about it symptoms?
Hi, my hand shakes a lot I don't know what's a deficiency so how can I consult the same, I am 30 year old and want to be fit, so please help.
My son is a patient of cerebral Palsy. Do you have any treatment for the CP for assured results. We are taking homeopathy for his treatment.
Sir, I am 29 years old. I have been diagnosed as epilepsy patient on 10th may by a neurologist. My seizure first took place on 10th march and then 30th april. The doctor prescribed valprolcr500 and folvite. At present today I have been diagnosed a 2 month pregnant patient. I am very much tensed. This is my second issue. What should be good for me as well as for the coming child? Should I take or not?
Hello 43 years old, suffering for migraine and symptoms are one side sharp headache, vomiting and loss of appetite. I have been taking some medicine like vasograin, alprax and nimesulide but these pills are good for sudden relief not permanently. Is there any complete treatment for migraine in Homeopathy or Ayurveda.
My right has become numb and if I operate a computer mouse or when I drive a two wheeler my right hand becomes numb and when Iam free it is normal. Iam also a diabetic with a daily dosage of insulin in the morning.
Polio is a virus that has the potential to infect any parts of the body including, but not limited to nerves and muscles. Primarily there are 3 types of polio namely, non-paralytic, spinal paralytic and bulbar. This disease shows minimal to no symptoms in more than 90 percent of the cases. 5 percent of the cases can show symptoms such as nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, sore throat and abdominal pain. Polio is a communicable disease and can cause massive damage if a proper dosage is not taken. It can spread through air, physical contact with an infected person, coughs etc.
- Polio can cause paralysis: Polio has a far-reaching permanent effect on the body. It can cause paralysis on any of the limbs leading to permanent disability. This severely alters a child’s life. The far-reaching consequences of the virus can only be negated through vaccination.
- Weak muscle: Polio can result in weak muscles, respiratory problems and loss of reflex. If the breathing muscle collapses, it can result in the death of a person. Any of the above-mentioned symptoms can lead to weak body development altering the fate of a child.
- It can spread fast and quick: Polio spreads very fast through the air, physical contact, saliva and water. It not only affects a single life but put millions at risk of the disease. A 1916 outbreak of the disease killed 6000 people in the United States and left several thousands of people disabled.
- It reduces the risk of infection: 3 dosages Polio vaccination under the age of 6 can save a baby from getting polio in future. The body successfully creates polio antibodies from the vaccines and gets enough ammunition to fight it if the virus attacks it in future.
- Social responsibility: Massive amount of awareness campaigns have been run by countries all over the world to permanently eradicate polio from the face of the earth. As per the latest reports, only 3 countries are reported to have babies affected with polio; Afghanistan, Pakistan and Congo. It is, therefore, a social responsibility to take part in the mission of removing polio from the face of the earth once and for all.
- Save future generation: Although polio is not known to be a disease which passes through heredity, there still lies a chance for the future generation to get this disease. In order to negate that from happening, it makes sense to get the vaccines on time.
- Give your kid a head start: Every kid deserves to have an equal amount of privileges like others. One small mistake on part of the parents can heavily cost a child’s future. In order to make sure your kids grow up with any apprehension of polio, it is very important to treat them with polio vaccines.