Find numerous Acupuncturists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupuncturists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. DdYour feedback matters!
What I can have for a better die while doing gym. As well as I want to gain my muscles. Please advise me what is best.
Suddenly lost hearing in my left ear a few hours ago. Feels like it needs popping, but it won't. I don't have any other symptoms apart from a very slight cold. Anyone know what this could be.
Bananas are in several variety. Which is the best. Usually the word banana means the biggest one with which we make Chips. Do you mean this variety. If so it contains a thread like thing in the middle with black spots. Whether it is harmful to health and can be removed while eating?
I had IBS problem but now I am fine. My weight is 48 kg I want to gain my weight. I am going to gym. My stamina to lift weight is good. But still protein is not digestible. Like eggs and without protein I can not gain weight. So please suggest something which I can take with protein to make it digestible.
What diet should I prefer to build muscles? As I'm a vegetarian so I can't consume meat. please advise.
I am 25 year old but my height is very small and weight is too low give me some tips for my healthy care.
Hi my name jitendra. I am 27 year old. I want to gain some wait, muscle ang good physic please advise me some food and supplement details thanx.
I am 20 years old and I am thin enough sugest me some home made remedies so that I can get my health. I am waiting for your reply, please response soon as possible. Thank you.
How can I increase my body weight? Can I take any medicines or any health drinks? please refer some health drinks.
Hi Doc, I am 24 years old boy and from last 5 6 years, I am having pain in my knees (more often in right knee) whenever I do some physical activity or sit on indian toilet or cross legged do some running. Now the problem has been increased, feel pain even while laying down or sitting idle on chair more in right knee than the left knee. Also from last 2 months, I am feeling pain in other joints like elbow, wrist and knuckles. Have met many doctors but nothing is working. My mother has also the problem in knees from last 15 years, she is 55 year old. Is it heredity problem? Following tests are done recently: uric acid is 5.9, RF factor -negative, ESR - 06 mm, CRP - negative. All these are normal. Doctor has prescribed me following medicines but these are not working. 1.sunbless -once in week 2. Gemcal DS - daily one time 3. Cartigen Forte - daily twice Your thoughts are required. PLEASE suggest me something. Thanks.
I go to gym n don't increase my weight even after eating 3banana n 5 egg whites daily besides by three meals my weight is 60 kgs height is 5.10 inches n age is 34 years. Pls suggest some protein shake which I can take I have kidney stone problem so suggest accordingly. Thanks n regards
Working out is more of a habit than anything else. While making a start is the easy part, continuing it for a longer duration to get effective results is the hard thing. The trick is to have the same amount of motivation and enthusiasm going every day.
Here is a list of tricks that will convince you to follow your workout schedule on a daily basis:
- Compete with others: A goal of getting fit by x date may not be the best motivation. Instead, compete with others. Take part in a CrossFit competition or an obstacle race. There are competitions which take money to enrol. Participating in events like this will help you to be more focused in the endeavour to compete with others.
- Motivational songs: Songs are a great tonic for people who have just started working out. Get all your favorite songs on your iPod and hit the ground running. Make sure you keep changing songs every alternate day. Listening to the same songs every day while working out can be monotonous.
- Put personal stuff on the line: You can keep the money, movie tickets or a basketball to your friend’s place on the condition that if you manage to reach your goals, you will take it back. This will convince you to put your best efforts while working out. People tend to work more when they know that personal belongings are on the line. If you are tech savvy, you can bet on apps such as pact and dietet.com. Both these apps work on similar lines.
- Workout for a cause: Self-motivation is a hard thing to achieve. You can sweat for a charity of your choice. This way you feel accountable to a lot of many people who are counting on you. The fear of letting someone down will convince you to workout daily and put your best efforts every day.
- Let go of your sleeping clothes: The comfortable pyjamas or the cozy blanket can kill your motivation of getting up early in the morning. One good way to tackle this is to sleep in your workout clothes. This will constantly keep you reminded about the job in hand.
- Click pictures: The scale reading of your waist can be deceiving. Click pictures instead and compare them every month. This way you will see a visible result, which in turn will motivate you to give your best.
- Let someone monitor you: Working out alone can be boring. Let a friend or an instructor monitor you for the first few months. This way you will be under constant supervision and answerable to someone in case you miss your workout on odd days.
If you wish to discuss about any specific eye problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.
Arthritis is defined as a disease that causes painful inflammation and stiffness in joints. There are some food items, which you should avoid if you are suffering from arthritis since they can worsen your condition and lead to inflammation and joint pain. Stick to a smart, nutritious diet that doesn't make you gain weight.
The following food items should be struck off your daily meals:
- Red Meat: Red meat has high levels of saturated fat. Patients of arthritis must avoid consuming foods containing saturated fat because they contribute to obesity. They also contain Omega-6 fatty acids, which lead to inflammation if the intake is high. Red meat contributes to higher overall fat and calorie intake.
- Sugar and Refined Flour: Sugar and refined flour may cause an upsurge in blood sugar levels. When there is a spike in your blood sugar levels, the body produces a pro-inflammatory chemical called cytokines to break down the carbohydrates. This results in inflammation, worsening your arthritis symptoms. They also increase your weight, putting more and more pressure on the joints.
- Fried Foods: Eliminating fried foods from your diet helps in reducing the levels of inflammation. Fried foods increase oxidation in the body's cells due to toxins called advanced glycation endproducts or age. They are high in fat and lead to obesity. Moreover, most restaurants use hydrogenated oils which are rich in trans fats. Trans fats are even more harmful than saturated fats when it comes to inflammation, chronic heart diseases and other health problems.
- Alcohol and tobacco: High intake of alcohol causes a surge in the body levels of CRP or C - reactive protein which is a powerful agent of inflammation. The risk of developing rheumatoid arthritis is higher among smokers.
- Processed Foods: Foods that are ready to eat and require minimal cooking contain several ingredients that cause inflammation. They are loaded with saturated fats, refined flour and sugar and are extremely unhealthy and worsen arthritic pain.
- Corn Oil: Many foods, especially baked foods, are cooked in corn oil or other oils which are rich in omega 6 fatty acids and trigger inflammation. Corn oil can be replaced with olive oil that is rich in omega 3 fatty acids which is anti-inflammatory. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.