Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Dayananda RaoYour feedback matters!
I think my sperm count has decreased. I'm not able to generate much of sperm. It was quite thick and more in quantity before but now it has decreased and even I ejaculate very soon. Please help me to find some way to overcome this issue.
My friend, Savitri, has pain around her navel region for a couple of days. She also complain about stomach problem. Please suggest what to do. Is she have to be on special diet routine.?
Hi, I am 25 year old male and I have too many hairs on my back and hip and I want to get rid of these hairs permanently. Please suggest.
These are very common problem in youngsters early days and nowadays,
Treatment of pimples depends on the severity of lersion
Infections occur basically in your skin pores (glands) in which sweat is forming.
If you want complete cure of pimples you have to be infection free, as skin have very little blood supply, so it takes little time to remove infections.
Dermatologist can cure it but you will take proper timing for medicines and some precautions requires for complete cure, and please upload its photo.
I've got diabetes from 2009, my sugars are not in control, and off late I've not been sleeping properly, I'm exhausted, clammy/cold feeling, can't do work for more than two minutes, very weak, and constant fever.
My one year old baby does not eat any foods. It wants always breast milk. Doctor given 2 iron syrups only. She doing like that after onwards.
I have pain on wrist over three weeks. I am using pain relieving gel and cool pack etc. But still its pain a lot. What should I do?
Production of estrogen slows down and eventually stops during menopause. Quite a few changes take place when this happens. Often these changes are unwelcome. Irregular menstruation happens and finally stops. Mood swings, hot flashes, increased facial hair and deepening of the voice may happen as well. Another common menopause symptom is vaginal dryness, as it affects one third of all women. Any age group can experience vaginal dryness due to various factors. It may initially appear to be just an irritation, but reduced vaginal moisture may adversely affect sexual performance. Thankfully, multiple treatment options are available for relieving vaginal dryness.
Vaginal dryness caused by reduced estrogen levels can be easily treated by applying topical estrogen. It compensates for the body’s reduced estrogen production Three common vaginal estrogen types used by most women are:
- Estrogen tablet: Disposable applicators can be used for inserting a tablet inside the vagina, once daily during the initial two weeks or so of treatment. The dosage is reduced to twice weekly till it is no longer needed.
- Estrogen Cream: An applicator can be used to apply the cream inside the vagina. Usually the cream is used daily for up to two weeks and then the frequency is reduced to thrice weekly or as recommended by the doctor.
- Estrogen Ring: It can be inserted by your doctor or you in the vagina. It is a flexible and soft ring that steadily releases an estrogen stream directly into the vaginal tissues. The ring has to be discarded and replaced with a new one after three months.
To keep the lubrication in the vagina constant, one can use vaginal moisturizers. These can be bought from a supermarket or at a drugstore, however, bubble baths, douches, lotions and scented soaps should be avoided. Such products may increase vaginal dryness.
However, topical estrogen should be avoided by women:
1. Who have been diagnosed with breast cancer, more so when they are using aromatase inhibitors
2. Who have had/have endometrial cancer
3. Who suffer from vaginal bleeding, the cause of which cannot be identified
4. Who are breastfeeding or are pregnant
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.