Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Damodar RaoYour feedback matters!
Sir I have e coli infection in urethra and due to this stricture urethra (bulbur urethra). Can due to this infection morning erection is affected? I done all test which is OK.
How can I increase my stamina and timing during intercourse, to give my partner better satisfaction. I can not have an intercourse for more then 10 to 15 minutes. I feel very week sleepy after intercourse.
Sir I am Suffering from premature ejaculation and also my penis size is small what is remedy kindly give some suggestion thanks.
I have pain in my legs its swelling is increasing day by day. I had shown to many specialist's bt its swelling is not decreasing. And my back spinal chord too pains a lot please help me out.
I am a 62-year-old male. I am suffering from Polycythemia Rubra Vera (due to JAK 2 mutation) for last 8 years. First 3 years I was put on treatment with low level of aspirin, amlodipine and periodic venesection. Last 5 years I am on Hydroxyurea along with the above mentioned drugs. The dose of hydroxyurea is adjusted periodically based on FBC. My questions are: 1. What are the adverse effects of long term treatment with Hydroxyurea? 2. I get occasional muscle cramp. How do I get relief from it? I would like to know 1. What is the adverse drug effect of long term intake of Hydroxyurea. 2. I suffer from painful muscle cramp occasionally. What I should do to get relief from it?
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am suffering from Stomach ache what is d permanent solution to cure this. please hlp me out Its urgent.
I am 25 year old male . I am getting the resound into my right side ear from past 3 months. I have a small hole into my ear. I have done by operation for it last 3 months back after completion of operation I am getting small resound in to my ear that is gradually increase.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a painful one that is born from a strain on the median nerve, which loops through the wrist bone to connect it with the rest of the hand and fingers so as to promote motion. This condition can be a painful and debilitating one that usually starts at night, and affects the various fingers, especially the thumb and index finger. The symptoms include numbness, a tingling sensation, a weak grip, and the inability to do many tasks that involve the thumb and index finger. There are many ways of treating this condition with the help of physiotherapy, steroids and corticosteroids. There are easier ways of dealing with this issue on an everyday basis, as follows.
- Wrist Splint: It is a good idea to wear a wrist splint at night which will keep the bones and muscles stationary as the pain in this condition usually starts at night. This will also prevent further damage to the median nerve.
- Activity: Keep your activity to a minimum to give your hand and rest, in particular, some much needed rest from the pain, numbness and tingling. Further, you need to avoid activities that cause too much pain and numbness. Also, take care to keep your thumb and wrist straight during other activities so that there is less strain on the median nerve.
- Strength and Flexibility: Many times, the pain from the wrist and fingers can spread towards the arm as well. In order to prevent this and to treat the pain on a more long term basis, it is important to turn to some mild exercise which can make the area more flexible and strong. This can include wrist twists which can be done ten times for each hand. One can also try Yoga to strengthen the joints in the upper body.
- Ice Pack: Use an ice pack or ice compress on your wrist for ten to fifteen minutes each every few hours to help in relieving unbearable pain.
- Anti-Inflammatory Medication: Patients suffering from this condition can also turn to non steroid medication that will help in bringing down the inflammation. This inflammation is usually responsible to a great extent for symptoms like numbness and pain which can halt various activities. These drugs may include aspirin, ibuprofen, and even naproxen sodium.
- Taking Breaks: One must take regular breaks at work and flex the fingers and the wrist so that the painful bending posture does not make matters worse.
Ensuring that you manage your everyday functioning despite Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a matter of balancing your activities with rest.