Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Damodar B Reddy
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Damodar B ReddyYour feedback matters!
I am married lady 27 years old, having 1 year baby. I am having constipation since my childhood and still the problem persists. I have tried many medicines and many ayurvedic powder also but I didn't get any relief, please advice me on this.
I am 28 years old man. L have been suffering from tonsils for the 3 days. Please give me the prescription.
I am 61 years old woman suffering severe leg pain for the last 1 year and cant stand for long time. What to do now?
I was talking with my girlfriend- suddenly topic changed and it switched to some erotic conversations I got erection it was hard enough but I was feeling like to ejaculate but I have not touched it I was able to control erection when topic switched I lost it but when same topic came I again got it - but at the end I had to squeeze my pennies I controlled a lot during squeezing but suddenly I felt a not controlled sensation in my pennis and ejaculated. Is it a normal thing or a problem that need to be addressed?
Hi doc, I am 30th week pregnant. I had history of laparotomy at 3rd month due to ovarian torsion and low lying placenta till 27th week, in the recent scan found placenta is 4 cm away from cervix. My question is I am heavy Constipated nowadays, so most of the I take more time to pass bowel and it's bit tight also. I am trying to not to force poop. But when it is tight I may put pressure. Does forcing bowel causes any prob or causes to cervical length to decrease? Please advice I am bit scared of cervical length. Currently cervical length is 3.4 cm.
While small amounts of alcohol do not have any effect on your sexual health, moderate amounts of drinking are known to cause problems in both men and women.
Let's take a look at the effect alcohol may have on your body and sex life:
1. It acts as a depressant - Acting as a depressant (a drug that reduces stimulation or arousal in various parts of the brain), alcohol inhibits certain areas of the central nervous system that are important for orgasm and arousal, more specifically - the circulation, respiration, and feeling of nerve endings.
2. It dehydrates your body - Sexual arousal requires an adequate supply of oxygen and flow of blood to the private areas so as enable you to experience the different sensations that accompany a sexual act. Adequate blood flow in the case of women is important for lubrication and in the case of men for developing and sustaining an erection. Less fluid in the body and a depressed nervous system can affect your sexual performance.
3. It's not an aphrodisiac if you go overboard - Several studies show that alcohol can help certain people to overcome feelings of deficiency or sexual reserve. This can only happen if you limit your consumption to only 1-2 drinks. If you go overboard, the depressant action of the drink begins to take effect preventing your body's ability to react sexually.
4. It causes fewer erections - Drinking large amounts of alcohol or even long-term drinking can cause erection problems to develop. Erectile dysfunction is said to occur when too much drinking causes dehydration leading to a decrease in blood volume and an increase in the angiotensin hormone, which is associated with ED. The likelihood of this occurring gets further increased if the body's central nervous system is unable to act in a natural way.
6. It causes vaginal dryness - The dehydrating effect that normally occurs if you drink a lot can also cause vaginal dryness. It causes a decrease in your sensations and hampers the production of vaginal secretions for sexual penetration, leading to painful sex. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.