Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Damodar B ReddyYour feedback matters!
I have rashes on my neck and it's itching every time and no ointments are working on it please suggest some good medicine.
I am 20 years old I have a severe Cold since last week and I took a lot of remedial works to cure my self but all gone into vain I also tried Ayurvedic treatments but it also doesn't seem to work.
Hello doctor my self prerna I am 28 year old woman I have suffering from fever last night what should I do please tell me.
I am experiencing pain in my male organ after passing urine & I feel discharge of semen after urine. After passing urine I feel there r still some drops in the penis. Also my male organ becoming cold after ruination & Washing of organ. Kindly suggest.
Ear aches are a common complaint for many children. An ear infection can be explained as an inflammation of the middle ear. Unlike other aches, this one cannot be soothed by scratching or applying pressure and hence makes children cranky. Ear infections are usually triggered by bacteria or viruses. This causes inflammation that narrows the tube in the ear and allows fluid to build up. This fluid buildup is responsible for the pain.
However, not all ear infections need to be treated with medication. When it comes to treating ear aches in children, picking a natural remedy is a much better option ,since it has no side effects and can address the root cause of the infection. Here are a few natural remedies for earaches:
- Compress: Hot and cold compresses are very effective ways of treating pain and can be used for earaches as well. Place an ice pack or a warm, moist compress over the ear to soothe the ache. Heat relaxes the muscles and stimulates blood flow while ice controls inflammation and swelling. Hot and cold compresses should not be applied for over 20 minutes at a time.
- Water: Some actions can help open up the eustachian tube to the middle ear. Swallowing is one such action. To encourage your child to swallow, offer him lots of fluids.
- Oil: Before using oil to treat an earache ensure that your child is not suffering from a ruptured eardrum and there is no fluid leaking from the ear. Pouring a few drops of warm olive oil or sesame oil can help soothe the pain by opening up the eustachian tube. It can also prevent the buildup of excessive ear wax and form a protective layer on the outer ear against bacteria and other infections.
- Elevate the head: Elevating a child's head can help improve sinus drainage. When it comes to children, instead of using a pillow below their head, place the pillow below the mattress to create a gradual slope.
- Onion: Onions can be used in many different ways to treat earaches. You could either juice an onion and put a few drops of the same in the ear or slice an onion in half and heat it before placing it over the ear like an ear muff. Onion contains anti inflammatory and antibacterial properties that help soothe earaches effectively and quickly.
If the earache does not reduce or if there is a discharge from the ear, do not continue to self treat it and consult a doctor immediately.
Related Tip: "Common Ear Infections: What You Should Know About Them"
I am 21 year old male suffering with headache for a couple of months, tried several medicines but didn't get any relief, what should I do? Please help!
My mother is 62 years old & suffering from diabetes & blood pressure. She mainly suffers due to unbalance of sugar level. Can you suggest what precautions (i. E food chart.) shroud we take to control sugar level?
Dear doctor, I am suffering from acid reflex problem with heart burns. Taking pantoprazole medicnes and it gives temporary relief only. When stop using tablets, the problem raises. Give me a permanent solution. Thanks
Sir I am having migraine problem. It pains alot. I tried so many medicines but nothing working out please help me sir.
- increased Thirst
- Frequent Urination expecially at night
- Feeling More tired than Usual
- Unusual Weight loss
- Cuts and Wounds taking longer to heal than usual
- Genital Itching or infection expecially in women
- Blurred Vision