Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. D Vidyadhari
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. D VidyadhariYour feedback matters!
Hi, doctor.Muje 3 din se white discharge jisa feel ho raha hai our bich bich mai sirdard bhi hoti hai kabhikabhi pet mai halkasa dard bhi hota hai sath hi sath weakness aur backpain bhi hota rehta hai. Meri period date 24 hai to kya ye sab early pregnancy symptoms hai?
Is their any chance of becoming pregnant if she had unprotected sex during her previous periods time? She had even taken contraceptive pills. If their is delay in her periods this time. Does it mean she had conceive.
Multigrain foods will be high in complex carbohydratesand protein. Complex carbs are great for energy production, and this can help with exercise and losing weight.
They break down slower so they can provide energy over a longer period of time.
The levels of protein will aid the body in tissue repair and production of antibodies that will help fight sickness or infection.
In addition, they will contain nutrients, fiber and essential minerals like magnesium, copper and iron.
Multigrains that contain whole grains will be filled with essential fatty acids, b-vitamins, starch and fiber. Magnesium will help build strong bones and teeth. It will also help with metabolism. Fiber is great in helping the body stay regular and maintaining a healthy colon.
Adding multigrains to a diet
Now that you see some of the benefits, it is now time to see how you can fit in these healthy foods to your diet.
Multigrains can be added to any meal throughout the day. At breakfast you could start with a multigrain gruel or idli or dosa with sprouts or egg whites mixed in. At lunch you could have multigrain roti, veggies, dal. And then at dinner you could have a healthy portion of multigrains porridge or kichidi right next to a chicken breast or paneer.
I am 43 years old, female, my throid report indicates 7%, irregular periods, mostly once in 3 months. Current status: my last cycle was in December 10th, in March 31st again my periods started, after 4 days, i am bleeding with clots. Can you advise what to do?
Hi. I had sex with my bf 4 times in a year after 2 to 3 month gap in each time. And taken unwanted 72 every time. From last year my mensuration cycle is ok but I am worried about my future. Is there any infertility problem in future for using unwanted 72 in interval or 2 to 3 month.
Joint pain refers to discomfort, aches, and soreness in any of the body's joints. Arthritis is a frequent cause of joint pain. The two main forms of arthritis, which may cause joint pain, are osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. In fact, arthritis affects over 180 million people in India, with most of them being under the age of 25, and women in the age bracket of 20-40 being most severely affected by rheumatoid arthritis. Other common causes of joint pain are bursitis, lupus, gout, infection of the bone, cancer, and rickets.
Women face the problem of joint pain mostly because of menopause. Estrogen reduction during menopause very often means a bone loss that puts women at risk for osteoporosis. It is the thinning of the bone that dramatically increases the risk of fracture in women. Fractures due to osteoporosis affect about half of the women over 50.
Osteoporosis is a silent problem but osteoarthritis makes itself known. It causes achy joints, which can be very painful. Osteoarthritis results from the loss of cartilage in a joint, which causes the bones to rub together, eventually damaging the joint.
Joints, which experience high impacts such as hips and knees, tend to be most affected by menopausal arthritis. Hands and fingers can also be affected. Dehydration in women can also cause joint pain because of a buildup of uric acid, which can cause inflammation in the joints.
How can you as a woman prevent joint pain?
- It is important to reduce the pressure of repetitive strain. Some exercises such as yoga and swimming are beneficial for strengthening your muscles and joints without exerting too much pressure on them.
- Diet can have a positive influence on your joint health too. Fruits and vegetables have properties, which reduce inflammation (such as tomatoes, olive oil, and green, leafy vegetables to name a few). Having a balanced diet will not only help you with many menopause symptoms but will keep your weight in check, thereby preventing obesity and consequently joint pain.
Related Tip: How Homeopathy Can Cure Muscle and Joint Pain??
Sir, My wife gave birth of our child at yesterday afternoon (at 4 PM on 22/9/17). But till now she can not feed him as there is no lactation yet even after continuous trying by our baby. Weight of baby was 3.1 kg and he born 19 days before due date. What should my wife do to produce brest milk? Please advice.
Can anyone make sexual relationship with his wife, when his wife pregnant and is it harmless ,how many times he can make this relationship during this time?
Sweet's syndrome is when you suffer from fever as well as painful skin lesions. These skin lesions usually appear on your head, arms and neck. The cause of Sweet's syndrome is still not known. However, it is known that certain medications, illnesses and infections are a possible trigger for Sweet's syndrome. Sweet's syndrome is such a condition that the symptoms usually go away in a few days but it may come back later on. To know exactly what causes Sweet's syndrome and what the symptoms of it are, read on.
Causes and Risk Factors:
As mentioned earlier, the exact cause of Sweet's syndrome is not known. However, there are certain factors which put you more at risk of getting it than others. Here they are:
- Gender: It has been proven that women are much more likely to get Sweet's syndrome than men.
- Age: The young and the elderly are at a risk of getting Sweet's syndrome. However, if you are in between 30 and 60 years of age you are especially at risk.
- Illnesses: If you have an upper respiratory infection or inflammatory bowel disease then you are more likely to get Sweet's syndrome compared to others. Flu-like symptoms also put you more at a risk of getting Sweet's syndrome compared to others.
- Pregnancy: It has been seen that pregnancy increases your risk of getting Sweet's syndrome.
- Drugs: As mentioned earlier, certain antibiotics, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs as well as azathioprine are all linked to Sweet's syndrome.
- Small Red Bumps: As mentioned earlier, the main symptom of Sweet's syndrome is that you will develop small red bumps on your neck, arms or head. The size of the bumps tend to increase quickly and then they spread into painful clusters.
- Fever: A fever is also very symptomatic of Sweet's syndrome. The small red bumps usually appear abruptly after you get a fever.
- Upper Respiratory Infection: The small red bumps also appear abruptly after you have got an upper respiratory Infection.
It should be noted that Sweet's syndrome is often associated with cancer and has commonly been linked to leukemia. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.