Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
I have pimples. So my skin looking very hard, so give me some ayurveda remedies or pimple removing techniks.
My lips are bit dark, dull, dry and flaky, though I follow a healthy diet (fresh fruits n vegetables & water). Please suggest me some good budget friendly lip moisturizers with spf if necessary. I use maybelline baby lip balm in day time which do soothes and tints my lips but just for about 5hrs and gets back to normal after the lip balm fades away. Also suggest any natural treatment for same.
My hairs are turning white more and falling 20 25th hair per day also sometimes itching around my testis back bump. My head and pain in those days last 2-3 month is can be skin problems Should I go to skin doctor or eye doctor. Suggested me I feel all problems with skin related. Please advise details what type of problem with skin?
My brother is suffering from psoriasis and he consulted many doctors and take medicine but he didn't get rid of it suggest me.
2. Take 10ml of flax seed oil daily
3. Avoid alcohol as it causes dehydration
4. Keep your weight in normal range.
I am 25 years old. I have a bald patches in front of my right and left side. I have seen some medical advise from the internet. Which is using the extract onion juice or garlic will regrow hair in bald spots. Kindly advise is that advisable. My question is if I use this how long it will take to regrow hair in bald spot and to take regular head bath using shampoo is advisable? I am waiting for your reply.
I am male and have a problem of sweat in pubic area and irritation when the hair becomes visible. Shaving causing allergy and difficult. What kind of hair removal do you advise including balls and perineum. I am medium tan and black hair. Preferably permanent. Can I do my self, or clinic visit. If so where in India like cochin.
I have a pimple in my face and also few Dark-circles. What should I do to realize it easily and frequently?
Mere face pr pimple ke gaddhe hai koi cream ya tablet jis se face clean n clear ho jaye aur colour bhi fair ho jaye.
Nowadays, hair fall and thinning are conditions that most people face and are tired of trying new treatments to fix them. There are numerous treatments, but most have been proven to have certain adverse effects. Homeopathy, on the other hand, is an alternative medicine category, which uses not so strong chemicals or drugs, but slowly and steadily treats body ailments.
Causes of hair fall
- Various skin diseases that affect the scalp. For example, fungal infections known as tinea capitis, seborrhoea, lichen planus, eczema
- Various hormonal changes
- Nutritional deficiency, especially lack of iron in diet
- Various drugs that are taken for treatment of joint pains, high blood pressure, depression or cancer
- Diseases like tuberculosis, diabetes mellitus, AIDS, hypothyroidism etc.
- Hairstyles of individuals, especially those who fall prey to the latest trends in styling. For example, tight pony tails or braids, indiscriminate usage of heat and colour to the hair.
Homeopathic treatment to prevent hair loss
Before any homeopathic medicine is prescribed to individuals, a detail of their case history is required to be studied. Here is a list of homeopathic medicines which help in controlling and preventing hair fall.
- The various skin diseases on the scalp can be a major reason for hair fall. This may occur due to extreme itching or numerous acrid discharges from the lesions that have occurred. Homeopathic medicines like Psorinum are used to treat hair loss caused due to discharge from skin lesions. Another medicine is Mercurius Solubilis; this also helps in relieving the scalp from the lesions and discharges.
- In case of hair loss due to excess dandruff, Thuja occidentalis and Kali suphuricum are the medicines that can be used.
- In case of hair loss due to childbirth or menopause, Natrum muriaticum and Pulsatilla pratensis can be excellent medicines for effective treatment. Another treatment can be Sepia officinalis.
- The hair fall caused by anaemia can be treated by using Borax, Cinchona officinalis and Calcarea phorphorica.
- For alopecia, phophorus, calcarea, fluoricum acidum, vinca minor, carbonica are used.
- In order to fight baldness, medicines like Silicea, Sulphur, Baryta carbonica, Lycopodium clavatum can be prescribed.
These are just a few treatments in a nutshell, but there are numerous others to be discussed. To know the right medicine for you, you can always consult a qualified homeopathic practitioner.