Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. D.V. Ravi Pullewara RaoYour feedback matters!
I want to get lasik smile surgery on my both eyes. What are the charges for the same. Is there anybside effects. Is medicine must after treatment if yes then many days. Pleasebspecify best place to get it done.
I was playing cricket 15 days back and during game. Tennis ball hit on my right eye. After immediate swollen. With few recommended drop. My wound inside eye is going to be ok but the sharpness in view is not coming yet. How can I suppose to relieve from that problem?
I am suffering frm eye pain from past 2 days. Very pain and red colour with left eye. Right eye with normal pain. I think this is madras eye/any other infection. I don't no perfectly. But in left eye fully pain with water .Pls help me.
I have itching in my eyes and tears comes out after few minutes. What should I do? Please recommend me some medicines.
I am getting blur images during low light. I think this is due to my change in regular diet. What is the actual cause? Please reply as possible.
Dear Sir/Madam, My Mother is 62 Years old and her weight is around 60 Kgs, She is having eyes problem, in left eye she is having "White motia and in Right having Black motia. She is also suffering from High sugar and taking 3 time insulin before mean. Please also note she is also having high BP problem some time. Please advice what we can do for her eyes.
My friend is in a serious relationship with with a guy . They are in a relationship from the past 6 years. There is no one in her family, her parents died last year in a car accident. The problem with her that she is always tensed about his love towards her . She cares a lot about him but he always ignores her. Due to this ignorance she is always depressed , I have many times tried to console her and made her trust that he loves him a lot but still there are no changes in her behaviour. Doctor please help me with such a way that I can bring the smile on her face back. Thank you.
In my eye. I had something sticky in it. But it's not going by water treatment and even I tried to remove it, but it's still in my eye. It's very irritating and my eye is slightly Red. I don't know what to do. Is it dangerous? Any home remedies for it?
While it's assumed that numerous eye injuries are inflicted at work, just about the same number of them may happen while at home. Luckily, most eye wounds are preventable. Find ways to prevent eye injuries, as the eyes are very sensitive and delicate.
Here is a list of some of the most common eye injuries and tips on how to prevent them:
- A lot of eye injuries happen from dust particles entering the eyes, causing itching and burning sensation. Protective glasses should be worn when doing any kind of activity in a dusty area with flying particles.
- Pencils, scissors, forks, knives and all similar sharp objects can cause a serious eye injury. Day to day household items like bungee cords, wire coat hangers, rubber bands and fishhooks are capable of causing eye injuries. You must always remain aware and super conscious while using such objects.
- While performing activities such as dusting, sweeping or lawn mowing, make sure to protect your eyes well as dust is involved.
- Children are very curious by nature. Thus, all hazardous stuff like fertilizers, acids should be kept away from their reach. These contain harmful chemicals, which may inflict fatal damage to the eyes.
- Cooking powder and spices like chili powder can cause injury to the eye. Always wash your hands after using these items, so that you don't harm the eyes if you by chance rub them with your hands.
- Precautions should be taken while dealing with heat or boiling water or oil. They may spill and cause damage to the eyes.
- Secure floor coverings and railings. On the off chance that a kid or elderly man lives in your home, use a safety gate at the top and base of stairs, and consider covering sharp furniture edges and corners with a padding material.
- While travelling in a car, abrupt jerking or breaks may cause the head to bump and cause injury to the eye. Always put on your seat belt and do not allow children to sit in the front of a car.
- Many modern toys, which are very attractive have got sharp edges because of their fancy design. Abstain children from playing with these kinds of toys.
- Laser pointers, a common fun gadget for children is very harmful and causes permanent damage to the retina. Stay away from laser pointers.
- Wear eye gear to protect your eyes during sports activities. Also wear goggles during swimming as chlorine in swimming pool water damages the eyes.
Eye injuries may happen out of nowhere. You must always remain alert to avoid eye injuries. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.