Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. D.Tanuja PatroYour feedback matters!
MY MOTHER IS NOW 55. SINCE 2011 SHE IS A PATIENT OF LIVER PSYROSIS. FROM THEN SHE IS TAKING A LOT OF MEDICINES DAILY. WITHOUT TAKING MEDICINES SHE CAN NOT STAY A SINGLE DAY WELL. BUT THE MEDICINES ARE OF HUGE PRICE & MAY BE OF MANY SIDE EFFECTS. HER STAMINA & IMMUNITY IS GETTING LOW. SHE HAS ALSO HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE & THYROID PROBLEM. THE MEDICINES SHE TAKES DAILY ARE: 1) LIVOPILL-DS (1+1 tab), 2) COMPLETE-TD (1+1 tab), 3) NEOPRIDE TOTAL (1 tab), 4) OLMIN-20-H (1 tab), 5) NEOPEPTINE (before lunch & dinner), 6) THYRONORM-50 mcg (1 tab). SHE BECOMES WEEK DAY BY DAY & VARIOUS TYPES OF PROBLEMS LIKE SKIN PROBLEM, LOSS-APPETITE, LOTS OF PAIN HERE & THERE OVER THE BODY. WHAT SHOULD I DO.
I have undergone a Mittral Valve repair on 13th of this month. The operation is successful but my heart is still running on temporary pacemaker. What should I do to make my heart beat increase. My heart beat is around 50 to 52 when pacing is turned off. Kindly suggest me on this. Thanks in advance.
I am gastritis and sugar patient and also left hand back pain heart pain. Last day angiography done nothing comes no blockage. But acid in stomach still today and also gas and heartburn. Please give answers gastroenterologist. Now further what to do if endoscopy ?or? 2 times endoscopy done nothing comes on.
I have heart pain suddenly in night and burping Whole night it continued. I have cold also but chest pain occur first time .i do daily exercises .never I have any heart diseases .but last some day heart suddenly bitting fast like it going to blast .short breathing .over think may be it case But last night I have heart pain with burp. .what is that.
Hello doctor I am 23 years old. My, weight 64, height 5.3 feet, my HLD 61.3 mg/dl (moderate risk) and LLD 149 mg/dl (borderline high. How much calories should I burn doily to reduce my cholesterol level. Suggest me some treatment. Thanks.
I am a hypertension patient my family doctor gives me medicine of blood pressure one in morning and one in night he says that I have to take that medicines life long my age is only 20.
I am a diabetic and under medication since last 3 years. But my glycosylated hb (hba1c) remains around 8-9. I am using amaryl-m2 twice and januvia 100 mg. I am also using bp medicine telma am.
Hi, I am 29 years old male and have height 5'10" and weight 98 kg. From last 7 years I had lot of hair loss slowly and developed some dark spot on the sides of forehead with dark circles too. At present I lost too many hair so I decided to visit a dermatologist a month ago. He prescribed me a densuex serum, androanagen tablet and canthex tablet and also asked me to get a few blood tests. After blood test I got to know that my insulin levels of both fasting and pp are high (i. E. 44.33 fasting, 120 pp), blood sugar fasting is high (i. E. 110 fasting), total cholesterol and ldeal cholesterol are high (i. E. 215 & 157), hscrp is high (ie. 3.14) and vitamin d3 is low (i. E. 7.16). The dermatologist has given me an injection for vitamin d3. I just wanted to ask, wheath I should see another physician for my other raised levels of insulin, blood sugar, hscrp and cholesterol. Also please tell me the side effects of medicines I am taking. Regards.
My brother is 33 years old and his weight is 69 kg. He is a bank employee. Now from last one month his heart palpitations is going fast approximately 138 to 150 once a day and during this he can't walk and feeling very lazy ness. His ECG report is 138 and after one hour its going down 80. Now please tell me what is this and what is the best treatment for this?
My Mother is aged around 65 years. She is suffering from Diabetes, High BP, Arthritis and Obesity (110 kg). Because of her weight she is unable to walk. She does walk inside the house but with support and her breath start to become fast once she tries to walk little bit say for example going out for doctor. Her Sugar levels are normal with medicines and she is taking medicines for BP and knee pain as well. Could you please suggest which surgery will be best for her to reduce weight. Also please mention the risks involved and cost. What will be the post operative procedures like taking vitamins or injections etc please put light on that too. Thanks.
Is your child getting exhausted after a bout of cough? Does he or she suffer from constant wheezing and tightness of the chest? Does your child feel drained out after climbing a flight of stairs? Do you know a child who always seems to run out of breath and cannot participate in school sports tournaments or play outside for a long time? The child could be suffering from asthma, which is a serious breathing problem. Most children are affected by asthma. Staying in a polluted city just makes the condition worse.
Asthma - Know the disease
- Asthma is a condition that causes inflammation of the airways, known as trachea and bronchioles.
- The muscles around the airways constrict and prevent the smooth flow of air.
- The lining of the bronchioles swell and block the airways.
- Asthma is mostly triggered by an allergic reaction.
- There is a difficulty in breathing out. Exhalation of air is often accompanied by a wheezing, that is, a whistling sound.
- There is a constant shortness of breath, feeling out of breath and gasping for air.
- There is an uncomfortable tightness in the chest, the feeling of not breathing in enough air.
- Coughing bouts in the middle of the night, that leave the child feeling exhausted and completely out of breath.
Causes of Asthma
Asthma is mostly triggered by asthma allergens. These allergens are mostly pollens and animal fur.
- Exposure to pollution, such as dust and smoke
- History of heartburn, GERD and acid reflux
- Inflammation of sinus and airways
- History of bronchial disorders and pneumonia
- Viral infections
- Chronic rhinitis
- Low immunity causing constant cold and blockage of nose
Treatments of asthma
- A nebulizer that turns asthma medicine into a mist can then be inhaled easily
- An inhaler can be used to take in inhaled steroids into the lungs or a bronchodilutor
- Try and avoid asthma triggers and allergens as much as possible
- Avoid physical stress and heat
- Get sufficient rest of about 7-8 hours every day
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pulmonologist.
My heart is too weak as compared to my friend in same age. I consuming lots of food including Staple food as Rice, dal & mix curry regularly & also Junk foods, fruit & salad too. Hence, why my health doesn't getting healthy? What's the reason behind it? I following guidelines of doctor also. What can I do? Please help me doctor.
Since a year I feel some sudden tension while sitting or any other situation like walking, studying etc. At that very moment I feel like my ears are jammed and also experienced that my jaws and teeth are whizzing and zipping. Some pinching in throat is also there. I feel out of blue at that time and feel very tensed which finally lead some pressure in my head region and some raising in my heart beats also. I feel lethargic and shaky while walking. Sometimes, my inner thighs feel some pain also. Please suggest some way through which I can get out of it since it is hampering my daily life now. Which department I should consult to get rid of it.
Are you experiencing irregular and fluctuating heartbeats? Is your heartbeat too fast or too slow? If yes, then it signifies that you are suffering from arrhythmias or abnormal heart rhythms. This is a disorder which affects the heart rate or heart rhythm and the heartbeat becomes irregular.
Causes of abnormal heart rhythms
Arrhythmias occurs due to problems with the electrical conduction system of the heart. In this case, abnormal signals might occur; the electrical signals might get blocked or slowed down, or the electric signals may travel in different paths throughout the heart. Abnormal heartbeats are commonly caused by the following:
- Abnormal potassium levels in the body
- Heart attacks or due to a damaged heart muscle, owing to a previous heart attack
- Inborn heart diseases
- Cases of an enlarged heart and heart failure
- Overreaction of the thyroid gland
- Several other substances or medicines may lead to arrhythmias, such as alcohol, stimulant drugs, caffeine, nicotine, and antidepressant medicines or blood pressure medicines.
Common symptoms of this condition apart from irregular heartbeat patterns include chest pain, fainting, dizziness and light-headedness, trouble in breathing and paleness.
Diagnosis of abnormal heart rhythms
For the diagnosis of arrhythmias, your doctor will use a stethoscope to listen to your heartbeat. Several health monitoring devices are used to detect abnormal heart rhythms. These include the Holter monitor and the event monitor, or a loop recorder.
Other diagnosis tests which are required to be carried out include coronary angiography, ECG or electrocardiogram, and an echocardiogram. A test known as an electrophysiology can be undertaken for getting a closer look at the electrical system of the heart.
Treatment for abnormal heart rhythms
When a case of arrhythmias is severe, urgent treatment is required for restoring the heart’s rhythm to normal. The different forms of treatment are as follows:
- Electrical shock therapy such as defibrillation or cardioversion
- Implanting of a heart pacemaker for a short term
- Certain medications which are given through the veins or orally
- A group of medicines known as anti-arrhythmic drugs is used for the prevention of recurrence of the condition and to keep the heart rate from fluctuating continually.
- Cardiac ablation may be carried out for destroying some areas in the heart from where the rhythm problems are caused.
- An implantable cardiac defibrillator is used in people who are at a risk of facing cardiac death.
In case you experience abnormal heart rhythm, you must consult a doctor immediately. You should only start taking medicines and follow a treatment after it has been recommended by a doctor.