Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. D. SwaroopaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from 5 days. And I could not sleep at night. I have been very high fever. Can you help me on my fever?
Hi I am 28 years old I have pain in stomach area when after I deep breath and I have problem of gas.what to do?
I am 52 years old energetic person, off late I have realized that when I am tired or having stress in mind, I loose out sleep, during night I get panic attack, but I keep controlling my mind, and get less sleep, I am avoiding drugs. Please let me know to have sound sleep.
Excessive gas can be defined as bloating, belching, flatulence and burping. It does not matter what you call it, but what matters is how you treat it and get relieved from the embarrassing symptoms.
Here are some ways in which you can avoid gastric problems:
- Avoid eating foods that can cause gas or acidity. Vegetables which are known to cause acidity are Brussels, Onions, Garlic and Broccoli; dairy products like cheese, milk, ice cream and whole grains can cause acidity. The reason is that these products have fiber, starch and sugar which cannot be digested easily, thus causing pain in the intestines. Fruits which contain sorbitol and aerated drinks should also be avoided. Eat everything but in moderation.
- Avoid drinking before meals as the stomach acids are lost and the food cannot be digested well. Water and liquids should be taken half an hour after a meal for a better digestion.
- Food should be eaten slowly. Eating and drinking quickly, allows a lot of air to go into the stomach with the food. This in turn can cause a stomach pain.
- Over the counter drugs can be taken for immediate help in digestion. These medicines contain enzymes which aid in digestion. The enzyme works to dissolve the sugar that is found in many fruit and vegetables.
- Some habits like chewing gum, drinking from a straw and smoking, etc. causes air to fill in the stomach, thereby, leading to gas.
- Artificial sweeteners such as sorbitol should be avoided as these are difficult to digest and can easily lead to a feeling of bloating.
However, all the pains might not be due to gas and could be a sign of something serious. These could be:
- Lactose intolerance: This is the inability to digest milk and milk products. The sugar in the milk is known as lactose and cannot be digested easily.
- Irritable bowel syndrome: People who suffer with pain in the lower abdomen constantly might be suffering from IBS.
- Colon cancer: If the pain lasts too long then getting a screening done is a good idea to rule out if one is suffering from colon cancer or not.
- Upper gastrointestinal disorders: If one gets belching occasionally, then it is alright, but a constant belching might be a sign of gastrointestinal disorder in the upper tract. These could be gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), gastroparesis, or peptic ulcers.
My àge 25 my girlfriend age 18 when we had sex my penis didn't go inside but I tried so many times if she is virgin what to do next.
I am suffering from allergic rhinitis. And it repeats regularly after 5/6 days. please suggest something.
Sir my penis is very small I want to increase my penis width and length please tel me the solution to my problem to increase length and width.
I have to ask a question for my son He is 10 years old Only night time he can't breath freely He had sneezing problem only night not day time.
I am urinating 4 times in hour when I consume water normally I feel this is due to masturbation. But had urine test and abdomen scan 2 months before doctor said all are normal.
You know green tea is good for you, but oolong and these other types of tea have.
A steaming cup of tea is the perfect drink for soothing a sore throat, warming up after a dip in the pool, or binge-watching Downton abbey. But certain teas are also perfect for doing something else helping you shed extra pounds.
Each of these 5 best teas for weight loss has its own individual, magic properties, from dimming your hunger hormones to upping your calorie burn to-literally-melting the fat that's stored in your fat cells. Oh, and they can also help reduce your risk of heart disease and diabetes too. (stick to 3-4 cups or tea bags of tea per day, and choose brewed varieties over bottled to avoid extra calories and sweeteners.)
Start with these five delicious varieties, and start losing weight through the magical powers of tea!
1. The metabolism booster: green tea
Drink this: Lipton, yogi
Because: it unlocks fat cells
Before a workout, turbocharge the fat-blasting effects by sipping a cup of green tea. In a recent 12-week study, participants who combined a daily habit of 4-5 cups of green tea each day with a 25-minute sweat session lost an average of two more pounds than the non tea-drinking exercisers. Thank the compounds in green tea called catechins, belly-fat crusaders that blast adipose tissue by triggering the release of fat from fat cells (particularly in the belly), and then speeding up the liver's capacity for turning that fat into energy.
2. The pound-a-week melter: oolong tea
Drink this: Bigelow, stash
Because: it boosts metabolism
Oolong, a Chinese name for 'black dragon,' is a light, floral tea that, like green tea, is also packed with catechins, which help to promote weight loss by boosting your body's ability to metabolize lipids (fat). A study in the Chinese journal of integrative medicine found that participants who regularly sipped oolong tea lost six pounds over the course of the six-week time period. That's a pound a week! it also has a calming effect. Drink a cup if you're a nervous flyer, or to calm yourself.
3. The cravings crusher: mint tea
Drink this: Tazo, Teavana
Because: it wards off the munchies
Fill a big teacup with soothing peppermint tea, and sniff yourself skinny! while certain scents can trigger hunger (a trick cinnabon figured out long ago), others can actually suppress your appetite. One study published in the journal of neurological and orthopedic medicine found that people who sniffed peppermint every two hours lost an average of five pounds a month. (although tea is relatively low in caffeine-about 25 percent of what a cup of coffee delivers-decaffeinated varieties are great to have on hand for a soothing bedtime treat.) consider also adding a few drops of peppermint oil to your pillow or burning a minty candle to fill the room with slimming smells. For a stress- and belly-free mind and body, alternate your regular tea with this mint tea.
4. The fat blocker: white tea
Drink this: twinings, the republic of tea, celestial seasonings sleepytime
Because: it prevents new fat cells from forming
White tea is dried naturally, often in sunlight, making it the least processed and richest source of antioxidants among teas (as much as three times as many polyphenols as green tea!). A study published in the journal nutrition and metabolism showed that white tea can simultaneously boost lipolysis (the breakdown of fat) and block adipogenesis (the formation of fat cells) due to high levels of ingredients thought to be active in human fat cells. If there's such a thing as a diet tea, this is it.
5. The hunger halter: rooibos tea
Drink this: celestial seasonings, Harney, and sons
Because: it regulates fat-storage hormones
Rooibos tea is made from the leaves of the 'red bush' plant, grown exclusively in the small Cederberg region of the south Africa, near cape town. What makes rooibos tea particularly good for your belly is a unique and powerful flavanoid called aspalathin. Research shows this compound can reduce stress hormones that trigger hunger and fat storage and are linked to hypertension, metabolic syndrome, cardiovascular disease, insulin resistance, and type 2 diabetes.
Let food be your medicine, not medicine be your food.
Is it possible to test before marriage if I am sexually potent or impotent. I am 33 years old and planning to get married soon. Is there any male potency test centre in Gurgaon. Kindly advise.
Hi sir, I'm 22 I masturbate 5 or 6 times in a week. But I eat dates almonds cashews spinaches also. It can recover my sperm counts right. And I have little pain while I'm washing inside my forehead of the penis. But not much. Can have sex? Or if I do it will hurt?
I have a problem some time in my eyes, slowly headache start n that time I see anywhere white bubbles are shown. Why n what is the solutions?
I am 37 year old. Had a history of gestational diabetes 7 years back when I was pregnant. No diabetes please after that. Just recently found out that fast level of sugar was 126 please and please was under normal range. Diet control and walk has brought my fasting level to 114. I want to ask if I plan for second child. I might put on weight. Will I get diabetes again. Can I prevent it ?
I have some pain near the outer part of my right chest. It has swelled and it has become very hard and it is painful.
A kiwi looks like a fuzzy brown egg, on the inside its bright green pulp is sprinkled with a ring structured small and black seeds are superheated with important nutrients.
Once an exotic fruit, kiwis have now are plentiful.
Kiwis provide potassium in abundance, which help lower blood pressure and contain soluble fiber, pectin which help in cholesterol management.
Being high in soluble fiber, it plays a vital role in weight loss and management.
It contains powerful antioxidants lutein and zeaxanthin, which are boon for eye health.