Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. D. SwaroopaYour feedback matters!
I have asthma from childhood. I used inhalers to prevent asthma attacks, people say using inhalers stun growth. I weight 56 kgs with height 5 11inches which is low bmi. Is it because of inhalers. If it is what should I do for a better life. Thanks in advance.
My mother age is 40, she had pain in her lower abdomen as consulting to the Dr. after the prescription she became fine but again several time she had stomach but when taking medicine its becomes fine what should I do is it severe.
While doing sex. My penis gets hard and then remain hard for sometime ,then again it become loose .it happens several time .again I have to make it hard .this happens with everyone or only with me .i m okk or not .is there any prblm with me. Me and my wife is satisfied with sex .in simple words .i have to erect the penis several time during sex.
I have less desire for sexual intercourse with wife, after 2 yrs of marriage, we couldn't have proper sex with penetration. Now we think for child, so can I use Viagra for sometime & try for a chance? Pls suggest which company's Viagra to use with dosage.
I have ED erectile dysfunction. I am 63 years old. Except I BP 4 years take Amlopine. No problem. Please give me medicine. For ED.
5 months before mujhe back head me chot lga. After 1 week mujhe back head pain start hua. NON CONTRAST CT SCAN and blood test hua. Reports was normal. Bt headache tha. Treatment hone ke baad pain khatm ho gya. Bt 1 month baad phir se start hua. Back ear pain fullness of ear and nose. Sometimes it goes away for 15-20 days. Again it back. Bt from 1 month mere right hand and leg me pain hai. Kabhi jyada to kabhi km. 5 days before I noticed my right eye is short. Neck pain bhi hai and back pain and left abdomen pain. Constipation. Is it sign of a tumor? Pls reply.
I am 19 years old I get frequent night fall three times in a week. Is it harmful? Ok now what is actual mean of masturbation? Is this means just thinking? Ok what if I stop masturbation? My night fall can be controlled? Some Dr. says that masturbation is good for health is it true. IMPORTANT I actually get night fall at early morning. What if I wake up in early morning and do not sleep till 11 am? This can work. Or any harmful to stop night fall.
Is there any particular part in vagina to touch and satisfy from penis? Because my partner telling that my penis is not touching that particular part inside vagina.
I have some slight cut on the foreskin and is not going off. Please advice me what can be done which doctor can I consult?
I saw a video on youtube tat eating dates wid milk increases the penis size and sperm count is tat true. Can I follow this things?
16 MAGICAL HEALING POWERS OF GARLIC:
1. Improves Heart Health: Garlic cleanses the arteries and veins, thins blood, prevents blot clots, and nourishes the arteries maintaining their ability to stretch, preventing fatal heart diseases like heart attacks and atherosclerosis.
2. Anti-Clotting: Garlic increases the production of nitric oxide in the blood, which helps dilate blood vessels and dissolve blood clots. The anti-clotting properties of ajoene, a sulphur containing compound found in garlic, help in preventing the formation of blood clots in the body.
3. Soothes Respiratory System: The distinctive overwhelming odor and taste in garlic comes from the Sulphur content, which accelerates the activities of mucous membranes in the upper respiratory tract, relieving compression and mucus. Its antibacterial phytochemical properties help in treating throat irritations and potent expectorant qualities help treat chronic bronchitis and asthma.
4. Anti-Bacterial: Garlic has a rich combination of vital nutrients like Vitamin C, B6, allicin, potassium, calcium, selenium, magnesium, and flavonoids, rendering it with antibacterial and antiviral properties. They help control bacterial, viral, fungal, yeast, worm infections, and bacteria like E. coli, Salmonella enteritidis, etc.
5. Diabetes: Garlic increases insulin release and regulates blood sugar levels in diabetics.
6. Cures Skin Ailments: Applying fat dissolving garlic extracts to corns on the feet and warts on the hands alleviates the pain and hastens the healing process. Its anti fungal properties help heal ringworm and athlete’s foot.
7. Anti-Cancer: Organosulfida contained in garlic helps the liver to process toxic chemicals, including cancer-causing chemical compounds, lowering risk of stomach and colon cancer. Diallyl sulphides found in garlic inhibit the transformation of heterocyclic amines into carcinogens, preventing breast cancer.
8. Lowers Cholesterol: Garlic has the ability to moderately lower our blood triglycerides, bad LDL cholesterol, and reduce arterial plaque formation.
9. Fights Allergies: Garlic anti-inflammatory property helps the body fight allergies. The anti-arthritic property of garlic is due to diallyl sulphide and thiacremonone which relieves allergic airway inflammation (allergic rhinitis), and itching due to rashes and bug bites.
10. Pain Relief: Garlic anti inflammatory property relieves joint pains especially arthritis.
11. Stabilizes Blood Pressure: Allicin in garlic blocks the activity of Angiotensin II, a protein that contracts blood vessels, helping reduce blood pressure. Red blood cells convert polysulphides into hydrogen sulphide gas which dilates our blood vessels and helps control blood pressure.
12. Relieves Toothache: Garlic also has analgesic properties, antibacterial and anesthetizing, which can help cure toothaches.
13. Treating Acne: Garlic has antibiotic properties and contains compounds that are useful to clean the blood. But not entirely using garlic only, but you have to do further treatment.
14. Improve Iron Metabolism: Diallyl sulphides in garlic increase iron metabolism by stimulating the production of Ferroportin, a protein which helps in iron absorption and release.
15. Aphrodisiac: Garlic thins the blood, dissolves blood clots, dilates the blood vessels and improves blood circulation, rejuvenating the sexual functions.
16. Assists in Weight Loss: The anti-inflammatory property of 1, 2-DT (1, 2-vinyldithiin) found in garlic may help inhibit conversion of Pre-adipocytes into fat cells (adipocytes), aiding weight loss.
I m 18 years old. I have not slept from 3 days now its my headache and I cant understand what to do now.
I am Twenty Nine Year old male. I have been masturbating from past nine years twice in a week. Since few months I am not releasing much of sperms. Can I know the reason behind this? Also, my wife when have oral sex, she likes to taste my sperm. I avoid that. Does swallowing my sperms affect her health and pregnancy? Also, my foreskin of my part has not permanently moved yet. It movies only during masturbation or when having intercourse. It comes back to original position after intercourse. Please do suggest.
I have fatty tissues in my body. I have done a biopsy. Than no results or treatment of this. What is the treatment of this diseases.
He had sex with his gf By while inserting his organ to her vagina It is not entering in it is so tight And she is getting pain What should he do.
He wants to make his wife pregnant but he couldn't due to lack of long time erection. What he should do.
I'm suffering from asthma since a long time and some time I need to take nebulizer. What should I do to control my asthma attacks.
My age 21. Am male and pain through pass urine after three days to start puss. Am go to doctor he suggest the culture and senstivity test result is negative, so suggest how to solve the problem.
One of the most significant glands in the male reproductive system is the prostate gland, which is responsible for carrying urine from the bladder. It is located right under the bladder and helps in production of semen which contains sperm.
Prostate cancer is a slow growing form of cancer that is rarely seen in men below the age of 50. It may occur due to both, genetic and environmental factors. Here is a list of measures that can help in preventing this ailment.
Food Intake and Weight: Apart from age, the major factor that contributes to the risk of prostate cancer includes food and weight. Doctors suggest that bringing down your intake of calcium and fat that comes from red meat and excess dairy can help in preventing the onset of this ailment. The calcium intake should not go beyond 1,500 mg per day, which is why doctors will usually ask you not to have supplements. Cooked tomatoes with olive oil as well as cruciferous vegetables including broccoli and cauliflower should be included as a vital part of one's diet, while fish should be taken regularly as it is a source of healthy or good fat like Omega-3 fatty acids. In general, you should have fewer calories which should be matched up with ample exercise so that a healthy weight and balance is maintained.
Stress and Blood Pressure: Stress and anxiety are also major reasons that contribute to the onset of this disease. One will need to see a doctor about high blood pressure, especially the kind that is triggered by stress and causes hypertension. Also, you must control your cholesterol and stay out of depression to ensure that your risk of developing prostate cancer reduces. Also, having these conditions along with prostate cancer makes the survival chances that much lower. So, you must get the right medication and treatment for these conditions as well.
Lifestyle: One will need to quit smoking, that can cause a number of ailments including prostate cancer. Also, drinking alcohol in moderation is required in order to have a healthier lifestyle and cut the chances of developing such ailments.
Screening: While your diet and other aspects may be right, there is still a great chance of developing prostate cancer, especially if anyone in your family has been afflicted with this condition in the past. Therefore, it is recommended to get an annual screening done so that you eliminate the chances of finding it out late, and can check the growth of any anomalies as soon as they take place. Getting regular checks ups done and getting diagnosed for the problem when the earliest symptoms begin to show are both crucial for prostate cancer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.