Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. D.Srinivas GowdYour feedback matters!
I am 17 years old. I suffered from chicken pox 6-7 years ago, but still have some scars on my nose, it looks weird. Suggest some ways to cure them naturally. I used honey to rub it daily on the nose, but the result was not satisfying.
Im looking very black. How I should become white in colour. Please suggest me a tip or soap or medicine.
I have a lot of black spots in my face and it jas also daren my face day by day please help me with this concern.
Sir my skin is turning black and infectionous on the sir above the know and I have very intense itching on the are a sir what should I do.
I am having patch mark on my leg ankle from past 5 years, it looks some kind of exima, I am using Ultra vex 6%, but it is still same, even it is not grow up, can it be possible to to remove through any surgical procedure.
My age is 26 years & I have a 3 years baby boy. I am suffering from dark circles after pregnancy. What can I do?
I have dark circles under eyes, it is from long time. How can I get ride of it permanently? and what is the reason of it. how it causes?
I'm 17 years old and my face gets tanned too fast. By that reason I'm facing wrinkles on my face in this early age. Please tell me how can I get my old soft and supple face?
Use a particular face wash and your face is free of all dead cells. it's not so simple. To dissolve the dead cells, the protein in the cells must be broken down. The only effective ingredients to do the job are AHAs or Alpha Hydroxy Acids. This is why many skin exfoliating products contain AHAs.
Papain, which is found in Papaya has similar properties. Papaya is a safe and natural, plant-based alternative to chemical exfoliants. To remove dead cells, gently massage papaya pulp on your face for about 5-7 minutes. Rinse your face alternatively with warm and cold water. Remember not to overdo it though! Papaya is an acidic fruit, so don’t let the mask sit on your face for too long as it might cause dryness and skin irritation.
Hi doc my lips are looking black but I don't have any habitats I want to make my lips in pink or red colour but how can you help doc.
I am 18 year old indian girl, I want to ask which is the best skin brighting serum at less cost which is effective.
Hi, sir I am anitha, ow a days I becoming so dark, my necks become so dark, I want a fairer skin, just suggest me some creams to become naturally fair without any side effects because I going to get married in few months, I am so depress because of becoming dark.
I am having bleeding from rectum for 5 days associated with pain while defecation, I normally have constipation, I have had this complaint for 6 months on and off and have been treated for hemorrhoids in the past. I need to know the exact diagnosis and it's further management?
I had boils on my bump before few days I had pressed my boils before ripening then after where the boils is present become hard and swelled so what should I do should I apply hot bag at the portion where is swelling is there there is no pain but when I press it there is slightly pain so please prescribe me what should I do.
While using laptop and mobiles that time my eyes fully tears come out and then some itching in eyes and fully dark circles around my eyes what type of lens should I use?
Botox, derived from Clostridium Botulinum, is a cosmetic treatment often used to smooth wrinkled skin. Botox was originally used to treat spasms as it has muscles freezing qualities. Eventually it was discovered that Botox could cure the wrinkles present in the corner of the eyes,which are famously known as the crow's feet and as well as the superficial wrinkles just because it possessed the muscle freezing property.
In today's world, everyone is conscious about getting wrinkles or any other ageing signs. Eventually you will have to deal with them. But until it is absolutely obligatory for you to embrace those signs, Botox is an extremely efficient cosmetic treatment to control them.
Here are the different ways in which Botox is beneficial to you:
- Botox is nonsurgical: Botox can help you to get flawless skin without any surgery. Botox is administered into your skin in the form of injections. Hence, the hassle of going through a surgery is totally unnecessary.
- Botox lifts your eyebrow: Your eyebrow may drop due to various factors like age or lifestyle. Botox helps lift your drooping eyebrows; giving you a fresher and youthful look.
- Botox reduces excessive sweating: Excessive sweating can be extremely embarrassing at times, especially if it is under the arms. To be saved from this embarrassment, you can take a Botox shot and it will reduce the amount of sweat produced in your body, hence preventing excessive sweating.
- Botox can help with migraines: If you are suffering from migraine headaches, you might consider taking a Botox shot, as it may help reduce your headache and decrease their recurrence. It is extremely beneficial for those who suffer from chronic headaches during one such migraine attack.
- Botox helps with eye spasm: Botox helps cure strabismus, diplopia and blepharospasm. Botox relaxes the eye muscles so that they do not work against each other and let the defected muscles heal.
- Botox cures overactive bladders: Suffering from an overactive bladder can cause a lot of inconvenience. If you are suffering from a case of bladder incontinence, then you can think about getting a Botox shot. Botox increases the volume of the bladder thereby, reducing the incontinence. Once you get a shot, the overactive bladder will be cured gradually.
Although Botox has many benefits, it is still advised you consult your doctor before taking up the treatment.