Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. D.Srinivas GowdYour feedback matters!
My skin is tanned and my original color has gone. I want my original color back as I was fair. And I have dark circles too so what can I do or what should I do for this problems.
A female friends aged 23 yrs, suffering from bone TB and her treatment is under process since January 2016 from Lucknow and is about to shift in Delhi and want to continue her DOTS course from Delhi. Can you please suggest Government DOTS center from where she can continue her treatment.
Hi my eyes are going inside followed by dark circles. Ive a -0.5 L and -0.75 R spect but I am not using them for 2, 3 weeks. I have IT profile job so I have exposure to computer most of the time. Suggest some natural ways for its cure.
Meri age 24 years ki hai. Mere face per bahut se pimples and darksopts hai? please tell me ise thik karne ke liye kya kru?
My chid 2.5 years old. N she has white spot in her stomach area .we use melbild abt 5 months. But no changes found. please suggest me.
wanna increase my wait and bring some glow on my face plzz suggest something which will benefits for me.
I have got hard dark circles. I have tried many products and sleep enough and drink enough water. Whall should I do?
Hello sir, My father is 65, and recent sonography test detected that he has mild prostate enlargement with significant post void residual urine. What treatment he should go please tell me?
Originally of fair skinned in nature. I'm having a very bad dark skin tone now. And a bit of tan on the arms, I want to not only get my color back but also make it 100× more fair and bright. Please Help.
My skin gets oily very quickly. I work night shifts and use nivea for men oil control face wash. But after only 3 hrs of facewash, my skin gets greasy n oily, specially the nose and forehead. What shall I do?
I do not knw why my skin is oily and there are also some pimples. One thing more my whole part of body is itching plzz suggest me some home remedies.
Hi i am 25 yrs old yesterday night few bleeding in my left breast and pain also. I am very afraid please tell me it could be a cancer.Please suggest
A beautiful skin is something that everyone desires. But, a skin can look beautiful only if it is healthy. Having a healthy skin is very essential. You cannot have a healthy skin by only using artificial products and pampering yourself with parlor services. You must also eat right.
The following are nine foods that can help improve your skin health:
- Green Tea: Green tea is known to be very rich in antioxidants. It can help you to tackle the problem of inflammation and also protect your skin from skin cancer. Green tea can improve blood flow, make your skin smooth and can also protect your skin from U V rays.
- Eggs: Egg Yolk protects the skin from being damaged by UV rays since it contains carotenoid lutein. Eggs also contain sulfur, which help to make your skin glow and keep your skin healthy. Eggs are also high in protein and hence help to maintain the elasticity of your skin.
- Walnuts: Walnuts also help to improve your skin health. It helps the body to retain moisture. They contain Omega-3 fatty acids and also prevent the skin from being damaged by pollution.
- Olive oil: Using olive oil or extra virgin olive oil to cook your food can give you a healthy skin. Olive oils are rich in vitamin E and thus help you to gain a healthy looking skin from inside as well as outside.
- Orange: Oranges and even other fruits that are orange in color like papaya can help you to protect your skin from the harmful rays of the sun. They are also rich in vitamin C and can help you to obtain wrinkle- free, soft and smooth skin.
- Dark chocolate: Dark chocolates are rich in cocoa. It helps to protect the skin from UV rays, hydrates your skin and makes it glow.
- Tomato: Tomatoes are rich in antioxidants and lycopene. It prevents the skin from sun damage and also acts as a good anti-aging agent.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is also very good for your skin. It contains protein and helps reducing wrinkles.
- Berries: Berries like strawberries, raspberries contain vitamin C, which prevents skin aging and reduces wrinkles. It also acts as an anti-inflammatory agent.
Along with the above mentioned foods, you must also increase your water intake as it will keep your skin hydrated and make your skin healthy from both inside and outside.