Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. D.Srinivas GowdYour feedback matters!
Veg foods to avoid any type of skin disease or to cure skin disease? Foods to keep skin healthy? Exercises. And all other suggestions related to prevent skin disease.
Sir I have lichen planus, Its been three four years, it is more on my legs arms and lower back. And I have developed ugly dark spots all over my arms and legs. Can it be cured completely? Can the spots be removed completely?
I am having whited spots. On my cheek Nd my face become dry what was the reasons for it Wat was the natural remedies. To solve it.
Hi I want gain more fairness but these fairness creams available in the market does not seem to help. Is there any alternative way to get fair skin tone in about a week or two?
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar remover cream for a months but did not see any changes. What should I do?
I am 53 years old my foot cracks and it pains a lot. I applied crack cream but it does not work. Please advice.
I am 25 year old girl. My face is getting dull and uneven. Dark circled are getting increased and skin is also not even. Please tell the remedies for this. Do I need to include some things in my diet for getting glow on my face or is it some hormonal problem. How can I correct it.
Hello sir. I am 20 year old my face colour is black. On my face cheeks part and nose will be little white but on fore head it will be black. Which cream I should use to become white. Please say sir. I already asked many times but nobody given solution. Please say sir please.
I am suffering from an enlarged prostate (36 cc) since about an year. I am a 63 yr. Old married male living in Ghaziabad. Canyon advise the Ayurvedic treatment. Regards Vijay Kumar Aggarwal 9868805168.
Sir, I have wheatish complexion. I want to get fair. What will I do? Pls sir suggest me. I will be vry thankful of urs sir. ☺
I have uneven tone and my skin is very sensitive. Please suggest some home remedies or cream to make skin evenly tone and fair.
I am 19 year old male. I noticed a really small bump near my anus. It was persistent for 4 months and then it gradually disappeared. After a month it again showed up. I use to have constipation often and the bump now has been a year old. Its painless and no sign of bleeding is seen the size is almost the same but increases when I have to pressurize. Could I use your help in removing the bump without surgery? Thank you.
I have dark colour of lips and around the lips. It's looking some odd. Please give me some solution?
I am 66 years male, having Enlarged Prostate (45 gms), THS 5.25 at present (Diagnosed 15 Months Back), Serum creatinine level 1.89, Blood pressure 135/72, Blood Sugar Fating 82. Having Multiple stones in Gall Bladder, maxim size 9 cm silent, no pain, but some time constipation experienced. Drugs Taking olmesar H 20 Urimax Febustat 40 Thyrox 50 mg What precaution to take to Reduce Serum creatinine level About Gall Bladder stones Thanks.
After pregnancy my stomach is quiet dull in colour it looks black somewhere lines appear black because of stretch marks pls tell me any way or remedy by which I can get my skin clear. My navel is also black in colour. After pregnancy my skin tone is very bad. Pls suggest.
I am suffering from dark spots on my face from 2 years, used many creams but no use. They disappear for some days and cone back soon.
My lips are dark coloured im using beetroot. I just rub the beetroot on my lips will it make my lips good or should I try something else.
Caring for their look is no longer only restricted to women, men care about their looks just as much as women. In fact, it would be more suitable to say that majority of today's population cares about their looks and appearance. In an effort to look younger many men now-a-days are turning to Botox injections in order to get a more youthful appearance. There is no significant difference between Botox effects on men and women.
Here are nine things that men can expect with Botox treatment:
- A Ten Minute Procedure: The actually process of getting a Botox injection does not take longer than 10 to 15 minutes. There is no need for anesthesia and it can easily be performed as an outpatient procedure. A Botox injection is relatively pain-free.
- Get Back to Work: Botox is a procedure that you can get done even on your lunch break. Since it does not involve anesthesia of any kind, you can get straight back to the office within an hour of having the procedure. However, it is best to avoid strenuous activities and exercising for a week after the procedure.
- Quick Results: Botox results are not immediate but can be seen within 3 to 5 days of the injection being given. Optimal results can be noted 2 weeks after the process.
- Swelling and Bruising: Mild swelling is observed at the injection site, which resolves in max 1-2 hours, bruising is very rare, but if happens resolves on its own in 2-3 days maximum and can be easily concealed with light make up.
- Effects that Last 4 to 6 Months: Botox injections do make you look younger, but its effects do not last forever. The effect of Botox injections usually lasts for 4 to 6 months. After this, you will need to go through the procedure again to maintain the youthful appearance.
- Slowed Pace of Aging: Botox can also be used as a preventive measure when it comes to aging. Many men find that Botox can help prevent the formation of wrinkles and soften fine lines.
- Headaches: Though Botox injections are also a form of treatment for chronic migraines, one of the side effects of Botox is a mild headache. This should resolve itself within a few hours and is not something to worry about.
- A Few Side-Effects: Generally no untoward side effects are noted if done with the right technique, some rare side effects are drooping of eyelids which resolves on its own in 2 months.
- Compliments: 'Rested, refreshed, good'; These are some of the words you should get used to hearing when people talk about the way you look. As long as you use Botox in moderation and get the procedure done by an experienced doctor, you should be ready to look fabulous.