Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. D.ShivvaniYour feedback matters!
I am 31 years unmarried male. Have some lack of penis erection. Also sperm comes quickly. Guide me with possible remedies to ensure good erection and good healthy sequel life.
Hiii I am 28 year old unmarried mujhe bahut jaada gas ka problem ho raha hai kuch kabhi bhi ho jaa raha hai jiske karan mujhe breathing ka problem bhi ho raha hai mera stool clearly hota hai but fir bhi gas ka bahut problem ho raha hai sath me cakkar nd weeknes bhi fill hota hai pls suggest me what 2 do.
When I put coconut oil to my head I see so much hair in my hands and tht to I hav a hair fall from past two weeks please help me naturally.
I am 25 year old and I have acne problem on my face please suggest me some better tips to remove acne or give me glowing face. Suggest some home remedies for brighter and glowing face.
Hello sir Mere head mai kuch dino se continue dard hota rheta hai. Medicine le lu to band ho jata hai kuch der ke liye uske baad fir se hone lagta hai. Kya karu pls mujhe btayega sir.
Is height really works for height growth? Because from the past couple of months I do exercise and good diet but I didn't see any improvement in my height and also one of my sibling used to take height and it works for him is it really works or not please help me.
Sir I have saviour gas problem and stomach problem. Everytime I feel pain in my stomach please give me some solution for it.
Your baby's skin is soft and sensitive. Being cautious can reduce the chances of skin infections, but it doesn't in any way refute the possibility altogether. Hence, you must be overly careful. Your baby could face intense discomfort if you happen to neglect the appearance of diaper rashes. Persistent rashes on your baby's bottom can make him or her irritable. Look into the causes and remedies of diaper rash in children to keep your baby cheerful.
Causes of Diaper Rash in Babies:
- Friction and lack of air circulation between the skin and the diaper can make your baby suffer from rashes. Make sure the baby doesn't rub against a diaper for too long; existing rashes can go worse in that case.
- You should never let your child remain in a dirty diaper for more than a while. A dirty diaper increases the risk of bacterial infections on your baby's bottom.
- Skin chafing could also be the reason behind diaper rashes.
- Yeast infections could surface in the form of rashes on a baby's bottom. Yeast or fungus is present in small amounts in every person's body. It can be easily developed in the moist yet warm atmosphere of a child's diaper. Being the mother, if you are on medications, your child's chances of contracting skin rashes is likely to be more. The side effects show in children as they are breastfed.
Ways to Treat Diaper Rash in Babies:
- Each time a diaper is changed; the area must be washed with lukewarm water and cleaned with a soft piece of cloth. The area should then be dried completely. It is best to avoid soaps as they can be harsh on sensitive skin.
- Applying ointments or petroleum jelly can soothe diaper rash. Powder can keep the area dry; it can also remedy itching.
- Feed your child liquids like cranberry juice; it makes his or her urine less concentrated. Concentrated urine can cause severe bacterial infection.
Related Tip: "Diaper Rash: 8 Questions Answered by Dermatologist"