Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. D. Seshagiri RaoYour feedback matters!
I am aged 44 years male. I have checked the blood last week. The report level is as follows: TOTAL CHOLESTEROL PHOTOMETRY 203 mg/dl 125 - 200 HDL CHOLESTEROL - DIRECT PHOTOMETRY 41 mg/dl 35-80 TRIGLYCERIDES PHOTOMETRY 97 mg/dl 25 - 200 LDL CHOLESTEROL - DIRECT PHOTOMETRY 153 mg/dl 85 - 130 TC/ HDL CHOLESTEROL RATIO CALCULATED 4.9 Ratio 3.0 - 5.0 LDL / HDL RATIO CALCULATED 3.7 Ratio 1.5 - 3.5 VLDL CHOLESTEROL CALCULATED 19.47 mg/dl 5 - 40 NON-HDL CHOLESTEROL CALCULATED 161.72 mg/dl < 160. Please suggest me whether it is all normal or I have to undergo any treatment.
My mother had a minor heart attack n is undergoing dialysis was on ventilator for 3 days has cough in her chest not able to breath.
I am 49 years old I am having high cholestrol since 2000. Drugs I take is roseday 10 mg and ecosprene 75 at present total cholestrol remain below 200 but ldl is 110. Any suggestions.
My mom have unstable hypertension and taking atenolol 25mg and Losartan 25 mg her echo , lipid profile, fundus exam, RFT etc reports are normal what precautions she needs to control hypertension?
Your heart gives you warning signs before the onset of a major problem. You may not even know that you are at risk of one or more heart diseases if you fail to notice these small signs that your heart sends out. Even a minor symptom, like chest pain, can indicate that your heart may be in trouble. While there could be many causal factors for a heart condition, here some symptoms, which are possible indications of a heart disease and should not be ignored in any case.
1. Chest pain or discomfort - This symptom is the most common one, which indicates that your heart is not healthy. It usually comes in the form of a pain, pressure or tightness in the chest and may happen due to a blocked artery. This may be an early warning sign of a heart attack and you should seek professional advice before it turns into a major problem.
2. Excessive sweating - If you often sweat without any valid reason, it might be a sign to be concerned for. The sweating experienced will feel more like the one that arises due to stress rather than common perspiration experienced due to any vigorous physical activity.
3. Difficulty in breathing - Shortness of breath is an indication that you are at high risk of getting a heart attack. The symptom includes having difficulty in breathing and feels similar to the panting experienced after a long run.
4. Nausea and frequent stomach problems - If you experience nausea, heartburn, indigestion or abdominal pain frequently, it may be the result of an unhealthy heart. Of course, these signs may be due to other diseases as well, but if you experience any of the other symptoms of heart problems too, it's highly probable that your heart is in trouble.
5. Exhaustion - If you fall into the high-risk zone of being a potential heart patient, you may feel exhausted after doing some simple chores, which didn't tire you earlier. Common examples may be climbing the stairs or carrying something from your doorstep inside the house to name a few.
Related Tip: 5 Signs of an Unhealthy Heart