Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. D. Savitha ReddyYour feedback matters!
I am having rashes on my skin. On my chest. On thighs on my back. Is is from 2 years. If continues I apply pendrum plus I get relief. But whenever stops using the rashes starts again.
Hello sir. I'm gonna to marry soon. I heard Dat before marriage their r some checkups we need to do. These r applicable for both bride nd with also for a groom. please let me know Wat r correct nd required things we should know nd should go through.
I have been diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis one year back and the pain is mostly on my hands and feet. What should I do ?
I got my eyes checked up yesterday. And result are: right eye = Sph. -1.5, Cyl. -3.0 Axis 15 degree, And left eye= Sph. -1.5, Cyl. -2.0 Axis 180 degree. Is it serous matter or not. And how should I care?
I am 19 Male and I have diabetes what are the Food That Can I Eat And I can not eat do you know any website which give us a list of all this.
I am 20 years old and I have yellow spots on my teeth' s and I am brushing regularly but no effect what should I do?
I can not have proper sex with my wife, I can not remove my sperm in my wife vagina using condom, no feeling , sometime I can , but most of the time no , what should I do.
Recently I start to wear eye contact lenses, before that I used glasses, lenses make my eyes irritate, what to do.
I am masturbating 3 or 4 daily. Is this is harmful for health. If so please suggest me how can I stop it. What is the advantages and disadvantages of masturbating? And the number of masturbation daily is normal for health?
Hi I am 27 years old suffering from type 2 diabetes. From 2 years since I ignore my diabetes and I lost weight so please help me out in this case as needfully.
I am a 35 year old woman and suffering from shoulder pain. My both hands not up clearly from five years. I suggested many dr in patna but not success. Please give a right advice.
Hii, I am 20 years old. I am suffering from an acute disease. I am suffering from headache since last few days. I consulted doctor but didn't get well. Now suggest me what can I do now?
My age is 21. I am 5.2 height .From last 4 days I am getting urine in pink colour. Is it natural or disease. I do not have any bad habits like smoking, drinking, tobacco etc. I do not have any pain .
I'm 20 years old. My periods usually postpone for 5 to 10 days every month. All scans and blood tests are normal. But thus month my periods postponed for upto 16 days and when the flow started it was dark brown in colour and even had a sour odour which I have normally never experienced over the years. I have no pain no fever. What old possibly be the cause? Is it normal? Please help me out. The bleeding is happening at a slower rate too.
For many of us who have crossed the twenties, dull skin is one the biggest problems. However, bringing out the natural glow of your skin is not that difficult a task, if you can cut out the junk food, work out every day, keep your skincare regular. Here are a few tips that can give your skin that natural glow.
- Exfoliation: Skin cells renew themselves after every 27 days and without regular skin exfoliation, a dead skin cell layer stays on the skin surface giving it a dull and lifeless appearance. With the process of exfoliation, new skill cell development is encouraged to give a more even and radiant complexion.
- Detoxification: In case your body gets overloaded with toxins, they will have effects on your skin. You should carry out detoxification by cutting the intake of sugar and alcohol for some days.
- Nourishing the skin from the inside: The skin should be nourished properly with enough vitamins and minerals to get a radiant complexion. Vitamin C is an efficient antioxidant and helps in repairing the skin from inside, keeping it healthy. As a result, you get more supple and radiant skin. Iron is also essential for the proper functioning of the antioxidants.
- Nourishing the skin from the outside: You should apply essential minerals and vitamins to the skin surface. They get absorbed by the skin cells resulting in a glowing and rejuvenated complexion.
- Hydration: You must drink loads of water to enable proper flush out of toxins and eliminate them from your system. The skin cells are also pumped, making the skin look fuller and radiant. You should drink at least two litres of water regularly.
- Sufficient sleep: The body requires seven to nine hours of regular sleep, to get properly rejuvenated and also for repairing itself. Improper or disturbed sleep will take a toll on your body and the skin will be affected by losing its radiance and lustre.
- Antioxidants: Natural antioxidants help in fighting free radicals and enable you to have smooth, beautiful and radiant skin. You should consume food items, which contain natural antioxidants such as vitamin C and vitamin E. This way damaged skin is repaired and rejuvenated, giving it a brighter appearance and a more even skin tone.
- Protection: It is important to protect your skin from the harmful rays of the sun. You should avoid going out during extremely hot days. Sometimes, the sun’s rays can affect you even when you do not go directly under it. You should wear brimmed hats, sunglasses and apply sunscreen on hot, humid days.
- Exercise: Apart from maintaining physical shape, exercise encourages an increased heart rate and makes your lungs workout. The leads to better oxidation in the skin and new skin cells are produced. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.