Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. D.S.R. SamyYour feedback matters!
Yesterday my mother has tested a sugar test. Her reports are 90 mg/ddlnow I want to know what is the normal sugar level. And what prevention did she take that she controls her sugar.
My mother has tumor in her breast and doctor says operation. But she is not ready for that is their any other way?
Hi 10-15 days I found a very small tiny lump near my right testicle and from couple of days am feeling very mild pains in lower abdomen wat sud I do m very sacred.
Hi im siya 28 years old girl from delhi. Im having right side upper back pain which going to my shoulder and in my mid right side back. Its been 1 n half year pain here. I tried everything allopathy ayurveda homeopathy and physiotherapy as well ntg worked. Right right side of hand and stretching hand also increase my pain. Can anyone suggest how to cure this pain. Most issue is I can not sleep on my sides cuz it feels like my hand separating from my body .morning so much tiredness and stiffness in pain area.in day progress pain progress. I can't sit in my back support cuz it feel dere is sum pressure n a needle like pain. Can anyone help me.
I am 42 years old with chocolate cysts n fibroids in my uterus. Right ovary has anechoic cyst within measuring 5 cm n left has measuring 3 cm. Please suggest whether a surgery is must or oral medicine will help.
I am completing 5 months of pregnancy. I noticed that stretch marks have started appearing around my belly, which is making me depressed. Please suggest if, and how is it possible to avoid these marks. Thank you.
Hi I have been suffering from viral fever for the past 5 days and my platelets have come diwn rapidly to 45000 could you help become out of this.
My son is 1 month old. He has a problem of gas in his body . Because of gad, he cries sometime. So what can we do?
What are the symptoms if dengue that is dengue fever his it can be treated and medium for spreading and prevention to stop spreading.
I am 20 years girl. What aree the nutritional food that I have to take in order to control my hair fall.
I am 32 years old, my weight was 55 kg now it is 50 kg is it due to masturbation? As I masturbate daily.
Hi my daughter is 3 years old. She is getting frequent viral fever, cold,cough, urinary Trac infections, one after one for past 6 months. Now she is going to school. She is sick now with cold and cough. Can you please provide me the medicines for immunity boost. Thanks.
If I take supplements for my body to gain weight So supplements good or bad for my body? Give me side effects or good effects? And which supplements good for me? Pls gives me your suggestion.
I am 22 year old, I have problem with periods, every months getting 2-3 before due date , please tell me how to cure this, what medicine has to take.
. I need to ask a question on my hair fall. I tried so many methods to get rid of my hair fall but I was unsuccessful each of the times. My Age is just 26 years and am losing my hairs at a great fall rate. Please suggest me something.
5 Ways to prevent skin conditions in athletes
Given their nature of work, athletes are at an increased risk of acquiring skin infections. These infections can lead to serious consequences if they are left untreated.
Here are 5 ways in which skin conditions in athletes can be prevented.
1. Keeping the bruises clean and covered - It is important for you to keep the cuts and scrapes clean as well as covered with bandages until they heal because such openings in the skin weaken its defence against germs and increase the possibility of infections.
2. Taking care of the blisters - Make sure that you prevent blisters as much as you can because they make your skin susceptible to infections. Use gels, sprays, ice pads etc. and try to avoid getting sunburnt to prevent dangerous skin conditions.
3. Be mindful of what you wear - It is important for athletes to wear moisture-wicking clothes because sweat, if not made to dry, can lead to growth of germs that can cause a number of skin diseases and infections. Also, not wearing foot wear outside the field can lead to infections on the feet.
4. Maintaining good hygiene - Take a shower after every practice session and game using an antimicrobial soap. Besides, use a clean towel and avoid sharing your personal care items like razor, soap etc. with other athletes. This is extremely important in order to reduce the risk of bacterial infection.
5. Disinfect all your equipment and go for skin checkups - Make sure that you disinfect all your equipment like the protective gear, gloves, socks etc. after every use. Also, get regular skin checkups done, especially if you are associated with high-risk sports like wrestling, boxing etc. There is an increased possibility of skin injuries, sores, swelling etc. in athletes associated with such sports, which exposes them to a greater risk of skin conditions. So, disinfection and clinical checkups on a regular basis become all the more important for them. Ensure that you never use sandpaper or bleach simply to pass a skin check up.
Related Tip: Quickie Home Remedies for Skin Allergies