Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. D.S.Kumar
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. D.S.KumarYour feedback matters!
Plasic Surgical Alternatives For Burns & other wounds: The branch of plastic surgery that deals with treatment of burns and other wounds is known as reconstructive plastic surgery. There are numerous surgical conditions that fall under this category. What are medical issues caused by burns and wounds?
Some of the most frequent problems that are caused by burns and similar wounds are as follows:
- Restriction of mobility
- Aesthetic disfigurement and scarring
- Loss of sensation in the affected area
The different issues are caused by varying kinds of burns and injuries and, hence, each case must be approached in a different manner for remedy.
Different kinds of plastic surgeries that are used for treatment
Depending on the nature of the injury, your plastic surgeon may opt for any of the following surgical methods for treating the problem.
- Skin Grafting: In this procedure, partial layer of skin is removed from one part of the body and transplanted to the affected area. This method is used for the treatment of burns. This is called as split-thickness graft.
- Skin Flap: In this method of reconstruction, entire dermis & subcutaneous tissue are used with its own blood supply. Skin flaps are occasionally used for breast and nose reconstruction.
- Microsurgery: This type of surgery makes the use of a microscope in reconstructive procedures for working on minuscule veins, arteries, and nerves for repairing damaged areas. Microsurgery is often used alongside other surgical procedures for re-attaching amputated body parts like fingers, hand, foot, leg , scalp ,etc treating paralysis of the face and in the reconstruction of breasts, etc.
- Tissue Expansion: This method is used to induce growth of extra skin on the body that can be used for reconstructive purposes. This is done by inserting a balloon expander underneath the skin that slowly gets filled with saline solution and makes the skin stretch & expand. This excess generated skin is then used for correction or reconstruction of the affected area.
- Free Flap Procedure: This microsurgery procedure involves the transfer of skin, bone, muscle along with blood vessels from the donor area to the damaged area for repairing purposes. This is used most frequently for breast reconstruction or after the removal of cancer from the face & neck. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.
I had protected sex with csw with unknown status on 17th Jan 18 and I had DNA PCR at 71 days of exposure not detected. I had treated tests at 84 and 91 days non reactive After that I had Elisa test on 91 days is am free from HIV?
For how many days we should do kegel exercise? Is it completely stops Premature Ejaculation or temporary? Is confido tablets useful for PE?
I am 27 years old male having Air pollution allergy from past 2 years. Is there any permanent treatment for that?
Skin under my penis which cover my testicles gt stomach from 4 5 place. It paining n irritate me And that skin is too large it is also called any type of problem and I fall out in 4 to 5 minutes I lost my stamina please help me.
I am feeling cold and coughing. N for four night I could not sleep well. I take medicine still not yet well.
Hlo Dr. Meri prblm ye h k jab me exited hota hun to mere andkosh aur pet k neeche dard hota h .dard tab tak hota h jab tk sex na kr lu ya musterbate na kru. Kvi kvi masturbate k bad penis k andar jalan v hoti h jo do teen bar urin release hone k bad thik ho jati h.pls tell me.
Eating a healthy diet and exercising regularly may help prevent liver damage.
Treatment & prevention
1. Lose weight if overweight or obese
2. Have a high protein & low carbohydrate diet
3. Lower cholesterol and triglycerides
4. Control diabetes
5. Avoid alcohol
6. Exercise regularly & increase physical activity 30 minutes of exercise atleast five days a week is recommended