Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. D. RajyasreeYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, I am 24 year old female. I have some lumps in my both breasts. I did went through multiple tests and found that they are Fibroadenoma. Is it mandatory to go for a surgery and remove them from my body or simply can I just ignore? Thanks in Advance.
I am 24 years old and my girlfriend is 23 and we had unprotected sex few weeks back but I ejaculated outside her. She was expecting her monthly periods on 25th april but now its 10 days delayed. Is there anything serious to worry?
Excessive release or flow of blood during the menstrual cycle or periods is referred to as menorrhagia. It is an abnormally long-lasting and heavy menstrual period at regular intervals. It usually occurs in premenopausal women, affecting their overall health, decreasing the quality of life, weakness and many interruptions in their lifestyle.
As a treatment for menorrhagia, homeopathy has shown proven results. The medicines maintain the emotional, mental, physiological and immune reactions of the person to guarantee long lasting and permanent help. The medicines will necessarily have to be prescribed by a doctor.
A few women have almost no issue with their menstrual cycles, however, others suffer every month. A variety of distressing side effects may occur with premenstrual women. These include irritation, mood swings, headaches, bloating, excessive urination, and soreness of the breasts. Periods can be irregular and disturbed, with cramping, heavy flow, anxiety and discomfort. Here are a few homeopathic treatments for this problem:
- Belladonna: It is one of the haemorrhagic cures. The flow is mostly dark red and hot and once in a while it comes as decayed blood. The related side effect is pain in the back. It is a decent solution for the initial phases of swelling. The blood is constantly overflowing.
- Crocus sativus: This cure is generally used by a large number of homeopathic doctors. It is one of the most effective cures in stopping excessive bleeding during the periods. The bleeding is extremely thick at times. The blood flow consists of threads or strings and is usually very dark.
- Erigeron: During the menstrual cycle, since the bleeding is dark and profuse, an important side effect, which is very common, is burning urine and irritation in the rectum. This is one of the symptoms that is particularly cured by this medicine.
- Ferrum met: Ferrum met is one of the cures that prevents haemorrhaging. Women who are having long and heavy periods that tend to come early are better off with this cure. The people who are weak and pale are the appropriate individuals for this cure.
- Cyclamen: It generally plays a very important part in female reproductive organs and helps in curing numerous infections that happen in the female reproductive system. During periods, the women have extreme pain that feels like they are in labour and the blood flow is thickened. After periods, they have swelling and tenderness in their breasts and sometimes also experience a milky secretion as well.
- Crotalus horridus: Delayed periods and the blood is usually a diluted, thin and light liquid. This kind of blood flow can also cause infections. This homeopathic medicine tends to treat the same and maintain a normal flow and colour of the blood. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
I am 27year old married woman n my husband is 33 we are trying to conceive a baby but still not succeeded. Since we have start having unprotected inter course my periods started fluctuating what does that mean?
Physiotherapy and sleep paralysis have a deep connection when you have to treat sleep paralyses the intelligent way. To discover the benefits of physiotherapy in healing sleep paralysis, let's get a clear understanding of sleep paralyses first and then the role of physiotherapy.
What is sleep paralysis and its common causes?
Sleep paralysis is a sleeping disorder, its symptoms are such that you suddenly feel in the middle of the night or in mid sleep that you can't move, react, talk, etc. and feel that your body has frozen. This immobility is accompanied with frightful or eerie visions or sounds, which are not the reality and you still hallucinate.
This is often caused because of the following reasons, which are considered common causes of sleep paralysis:
- A medical condition called narcolepsy
- No fixed time of sleeping and waking, thus creating imbalance in sleep patterns
- Inadequate sleep through the 24 hours
- Excessive stress and workload
- Alcohol consumption or drug abuse
- A bad diet like heavy meals at night before bedtime
- Extreme caffeine consumption
If any of these things are common, you may get a sleep paralysis.
Physiotherapy in healing sleep paralysis:
If it is a one night episode, you will eventually forget this. However, in case you are a victim every night or frequently, you may need some good remedies. Medications may not suit all, but physiotherapy is a safe mode of treatment, which suits all and people of all ages. That is why try physiotherapy for sleep paralysis at home or by going to a nearest physiotherapy center or expert.
How physiotherapy helps
Physiotherapy has some unique benefits like:
- It brings a balance in blood circulation through the body, which helps in lowering the blood pressure, normalize mood, reduce stress, and makes the blood flow to the body organs and brain better, thus inducing a good night's sleep.
- The exercise induced on to the body through physiotherapy has a dual effect. It makes the muscles workout, and induces the massage effect too. This makes the muscles more mobile, and brings warmth on the tissues. That is why exercising before bedtime can help you get a very peaceful sleep without fearful dreams and interferences of sleep paralysis attacks.
- You get a better mood due to increased blood circulation and the feeling of well-being due to the agile and worked out muscles. This good mood and satisfaction after a nice physiotherapy session sometime before you sleep lets the serotonin or happiness and satisfaction hormone build up in the body and brain. This makes you sleep without stress and in a nice mood thus resisting sleep paralysis.
Hi My age is 28, n m a mother of 2 daughters-9&6, M a hypothyroid patient n my tsh level is between 15-25, m on medications, I wanted to ask tht can I try to conceive n do this condition of mine affect the fetus? During pregnancy n after birth too? Do please guide me the right way Thnx.
Palm reading has been celebrated for a long time to predict the well-being of an individual. But did you know that your wrist can also potentially reveal certain things about your overall health?
The bracelet lines also called as Racette lines around our wrist can signal some important things about your health and well-being. Majority of people have two to three lines around the wrist and these lines are attached to important health indications. A very few people also have a fourth line. How to see how many wrist lines do you have?
- First, hold your dominant hand flat
- Peek at the faint horizontal wrinkles around your wrist exactly at the point where your hand meets your arm
- Clench your fist and curl your wrist. You will see several wrinkle lines and creases that hold some important information
Number of Lines
The bracelet lines potentially determine the longevity of your life. The more wrist lines you have the more healthy lifestyle. one has. For example, if the first line is clearly marked, it represents 23-28 years of life, the second distinct line represents 46-56 years of life, the third wrist line represents 69-84 years of life and the last rare line represents over 84 years of life, possibly running to the next century.
- Health: The first rascette line is the most important line and will deliver the information on your health. If the line is deep and straight without many breaks, then it indicates a long and healthy life. If it is faint or broken, you might have to make lifestyle changes to improve your health. Also, for women, if the first line bends upwards towards the base of the palm or is broken significantly, then it indicates certain fertility issues. In this case, those women can face gynecological problems of irregular periods or difficulty in conceiving. For men, it can indicate reproductive problems, urinary, hormonal or prostate problems as well.
- Wealth: The second line reflects your material success in terms of its shape and depth. A deep straight line indicates financial success and breaks can indicate dips in wealth before they stabilize again.
- Success: There are not many people who have a distinct third wrinkle line. This measures the social prosperity and fame of the individual. If the line is straight and distinct, it reflects your longevity and popularity as an influential part of your community.
- Strength: Only a few lucky folks have the fourth line and if you happen to have it, you can look forward to a very long life. This line is very rare and reflects a strong social presence along with a long life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I am 29 pregnancy with 42 days. It will be my second abortion. I have done usg under a gynecologist. And under her supervision I have taken 2 misoprostol of 200 mcg orally on Sunday night and 10 misoprostol in vaginally. On Monday it would be my abortion but as no pain and bleeding occurred, she didn't abortion. Then Monday evening I have taken a mifepristone 200 mg obviously under her advice, bt still now no pain and bleeding has occurred. What should I do. If a second usg needed to know if the foods is alive. I fear about infection. Should I continue the misoprostol of 4 tab after 48 hours. My doctor says until bleeding start she can not do anything. I really feared.
My mother's er, pgr is 0 but her neu is 2+.She had MRM 1 1/2 month before. What does it mean ? What treatment should be given so that disease never reoccur?
Wen my periods start first 2 or 3 days flowing of periods was nt going in rite way after 2 days it was start like 1st day it will take 7 to 8 days nd there is too much smell nd pain which is can't bearable. So pls help me 9.
What is the meaning of tpha positive Treponema pallidum haemagglutination ? Please explain in hindi. My husband is tpha positive. And tell treatment also.
The post-partum period is the first few (usually six) weeks after delivering the baby. Sex might be the last thing you think of during this time. Sexual desires might decrease due to the following:
- Healing from the incision (in case of a vaginal delivery)
- Cesarean birth healing (abdominal incisions)
- Fatigue caused by the whole birthing process and pregnancy
- Stress caused by the newly born baby (especially more so in case of triplets or twins)
- Shifts in the hormonal levels
- Breastfeeding related breast sores
- Emotional difficulties such as parenting anxiety, relationship problems with the baby’s father
- Postpartum blues
After the incision (if any) has fully healed along with the delicate vaginal tissues, it is generally safer to have intercourse. It might take a few weeks for the healing process to fully complete. The doctor will be able to give a more personal advice on when it is ok to start having sex again. Usually in case of a normal delivery, the waiting period is 6 weeks. The emotional readiness and physical comfort is extremely important as well. In a lot of cases it might take up to a year for normal sex life of the couple to resume again.
Also, there is a common misconception amongst many couples that during the postpartum period, having a baby again isn’t possible. Condoms should be used if you aren’t abstaining from sex in the postpartum period. This helps in avoiding an unplanned pregnancy and the complications that can arise from two successive deliveries.
The body goes through a lot of changes after giving birth. Low libido affects the sex drive. The body needs time to recuperate and might not be ready for sex immediately after giving birth as it switches itself to give care for the new born. A break is often necessary as the body and mind heal.
Vaginal dryness in the postpartum weeks is also very common. Lube and lots of it can help. The vagina, in the initial weeks, stretches out quite a bit. It slowly starts returning to its original contracted state as the muscles become tight again.
It’s also important to remember that you can be intimate with your partner after you give birth to a baby, without having sex. Body contact and cuddles are ways of expressing your affection towards your partner. Love doesn’t need to be dependent on sex! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
There was no frequency in wife's menstrual cycle due to stress. But nowadays during periods bleeding is more and also pieces of fleshes are coming out. We never had intercourse from the day the day of our marriage. We have celebrated our first marriage anniversary.
Please suggest any diet plan or routine for increasing sex timing as I finished really early even just after entering the penis in vagina.
Avoid smoking when you are trying to conceive as nicotine can affect fertility and reduce the chances of conceiving in some women.