Lybrate.com has top trusted Gastroenterologists from across India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. D Nageswar ReddyYour feedback matters!
I am jogging 45 minutes without any break and after that I am doing 18 minutes abdominal workout. I am taking break weekly Sunday and Monday. Now one week over. Is it possible to get six pack abs in four months?
Hi Doc, Basically I'm from Bangalore, last month I've moved to Pune because of new job. I have changed my food style after being to Pune. Morning I'm having oats as Breakfast. Afternoon chapatti n rice. Dinner as chicken Noodles, chicken fried rice. N occasionally I'm taking alcohol. From past 4 days I was feeling like I'll get constipation, but I was taking normal motion. Today I've noticed blood in my stool (shit, poop), also blood with mucus slightly clotted but it was light red. Is this because of my diet change or Is it something serious that I need to seek doctor. Please suggest me. Thank you!
I have some problem in stomach and weight is so less and sometimes I get vomiting sensation in early morning while brush previously I wouldn't get may be acidity.
Having always acidity problems & pain in belly, what would be solution for the same & also advice me how to control that?
I have stomach problem, Gas release more time. Then belch came more time & stomach size is increasing. What is the root cause, please help.
My daughter 37 years old had a severe gallbladder inf with stone. Her TLC count was 35000, was admitted immediately for infection treatment. My question is that after treatment of her infection gallbladder surgery is needed or can be treated by any means as homeopathic etc.
I feel as if gas is inside the stomach but it doesn't pass. Hence, causes discomfort all through stomach till upper part of chest. Happens even early morning, all day. It eases for a while after eating something but comes back. Sleeping at night is interrupted too. Also, I don't feel completely relieved after passing stool in the morning. I have to go 2-3 times a day, at least try to, to be able to relieve myself.
My name is, and I am 18 years old. There is a bleeding from my anus the blood will be clog and it will be attached to a motion ,I went to a doctor regarding these problem he put the finger in my anus and he said don't make the motion come out when you r not getting it and he gave me the tablets I didn't fallow the instructions said by the doctor and it's after 6 months the blood is coming ever day from my anus and I don't have any kind of pain in my anus Please help me out.
my sister of 3 years is suffering from diarrhoea. we consult to many doctors but no use. please give some suggestions.
I am a 50 years old and suffering from gas and abdomenal pain in upper and lower position. I am a type ii diabatic patiant.
Sir mere stomach me problem h mai kitna germs ka dawa kha gaya lekin phir bhi lagta h ki germs h kis karan mera pet pura tight rahta h or gas bhi form hota h or constipation bhi h .help me sir pls.
1. Eat three small meals and three snacks evenly spaced throughout the day. It is important to avoid periods of hunger or overeating.
2. Eat slowly and chew foods well.
3. Be relaxed at mealtime.
4. Sit up while eating and for 1 hour afterward.
5. Avoid eating within 3 hours before bedtime. Bedtime snacks can cause gastric acid secretion during the night.
6. Cut down on caffeine-containing foods and beverages, citrus and tomato products, and chocolate if these foods cause discomfort.
7. Include a good source of protein (milk, meat, egg, cheese, etc.) at each meal and snack.
8. Antacids should be taken in the prescribed dose, one-hour and 3 hours after meals and prior to bedtime. This regimen is most likely to keep the acidity of the stomach at the most stable and lowest level.
9. Milk and cream feedings should not be used as antacid therapy. Although milk protein has an initial neutralizing effect on gastric acid, it is also a very potent stimulator. Hourly feedings of milk have been shown to produce a lower ph than three regular meals.
10. Caffeine-containing beverages (coffee, tea, and cola drinks) and decaffeinated coffee cause increased gastric acid production but may be taken in moderation at or near mealtime, if tolerated.