Lybrate.com has top trusted Gastroenterologists from across India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. D Nageswar ReddyYour feedback matters!
Inspite of operation or gall bladder removal , is there any treatment for complete removal of gallstones ?
Mujhe kuch havy khane k baad pet m apj jesi mhsus hoti h or kabji ki smysya ho jati h mane live52 bhi peeke dekha pr jitne din peeta hu tb tk thik rhta hu band krte hi thik se fress nhi ho pata plase koi upaye ho t.
I have gastric problems since 2 -3 year .and I can't feel pressure in bathroom so I couldn't get refresh myself at daily morning. Please tell me how to cure it and makes my stomach clear at morning and also suggest me daily basis food option. Thanks.
Indigestion refers to the discomfort in your upper belly or abdomen after you have eaten your food. Indigestion in many cases has an underlying problem like gastro esophageal reflux disease, ulcers or disorders of your gall bladder. Indigestion is also known as dyspepsia in medical terms.
The causes of indigestion due to the presence of any diseases or underlying medical conditions consist of the following:
1. Problems like ulcers
2. In rare cases it could be initial symptoms of stomach cancer
3. Chronic pancreatitis
4. Thyroid disease
5. Infections in your stomach and irritable bowel syndrome
6. Pregnancy could also result in indigestion
Some of the lifestyle habits that can cause indigestion are mentioned below:
1. Excessive consumption of alcohol
2. Smoking cigarettes
3. Stress and fatigue in daily life
4. Consumption of foods with high fat content
5. Regular and excessive intake of fried and oily foods
Medications can also cause indigestion and some of those could be:
1. Steroid medications
2. Thyroid medicines
3. Certain of antibiotics in heavy doses
4. Oral contraceptives and estrogen replacement medications
5. Non steroidal anti inflammatory drugs like ibuprofen and naproxen
Sometimes indigestion may not be related to the factors mentioned above and yet persist within your body. This type of indigestion is known as functional or non ulcer dyspepsia. You should contact a medical professional immediately if the symptoms of indigestion include some of the following:
1. Back pain
2. Jaw pain
3. Heavy sweating and anxiety
4. Indigestion that lasts longer than one day
5. Severe and sudden pain in the abdomen
6. Problems when you try to swallow food
7. Vomiting or presence of blood in your stool
8. Sudden loss in your weight
9. Skin and eyes turning yellow in color which is a tell tale sign of jaundice
In case your indigestion persists for too long and doesn’t respond to conventional treatment, your doctor might prescribe some of the following tests.
1. Ultra sound tests of your abdomen
2. Blood tests
3. Upper endoscopy
4. Physical examination of your digestive tract and the stomach area
5. Questions by the doctor about what symptoms you may be facing and how they are manifesting within your body
I have an acidity problem. E. Heating sensation in stomach continuously and I am not able to concentrate on my work. I am not taking any oily food. I don't have any habits like alcoholic and smoking. Please tell the solution.
I am 36 years old. Male having a very long working our in office. I am facing acidity problem. Due to that headache & vomiting in regular interval. Many times I used to get pain in right side chest. please advice.
Blood in my stools. Today I found blood in my stools. It happened in two bowel movements one in the morning and the other in the evening. Generally I never had this problem earlier. Generally I don't feel bowels completely empty after my first visit to bath room, but at the end of the day after one more bowel movement I feel free. I drink water in the morning every day ,and then do cardio on stationary bicycle. But my some times my meal timings are not regular, some times there is a 5-6 hour gap between meals .And 10-11 hour gap between dinner and breakfast. This happens because of my hectic work load of my software job. Is my problem serious? Please help.
I am having anal fischer from past 4 months. Visited 1 surgeon also. He write 1 medicine & 1 ointment but this is not cured. Kindly help.
Hiii doctor good mroning i have soar throat frim last 1 year and it is not goin i have shown to ent specialist he told me that my throat is fine just may b becouse of gas it is happening....i hav removed gall bladder due to stone.can you plz suggest me doctor why it is happening
I have gastritis for 2 1/2 months. Now it is OK. But when my stools hit with water a foam is forming. What are the causes of it?
When I eat something heavy something started happening in my stomach and I feel to go for toilet? Why this happening to me.
Hi sir, I am having digestion problem and my weight is increasing I used to drink upto 3 ltrs of water but no use I am not getting motions properly pls give me a suggestion fr this.
Mujhe gallbladder stone hai or fissure hai. Fissure tissu bhut bda lgta or Ismai pain burring hai. Kya gallbladder stone or fissure tissu surgery ek sath ho skti hai.
I am 18 year old male skinnywas excersing and having large diets nd was gaining some muscle but recently my stomach is not well some times it bloats sometimes constipation, loose stool loss in weight feeling fatigue sometimes pain I have consulted many doctors and done many tests but in each report it says I am completely fine its been almost 8 months now please help.
Hello pls help me with this problem i.e after having my meals im having lose motion for almost 2 years now. And wen I take medicine prescribed by doctors im not having any motion & also experiencing irritation in the bowels. And I have lost almost 10 kg of weight due to this. Some medicines im currently using. Rifastop, orni, prepro prescribed by doctors. Pls help me with the solution.
I frequently have diarrhea again and again. Can I have something natural other than medicine to cure it?
I'm suffering from ulcer i'm taking rekool-l tab at morning before food already I took endoscopy they told me to you have wound in stomach without tab I can spend my life with any food items what shall I do prefer me tab to ulcer and my wound in stomach.
Sir I have gastric problem .in 2015 I was having indigestion then in 2016 I suddenly loose weight and now I have weakness and chronic cough. please suggest me sir what should I do.
Infection is generally understood as the invasion into the body tissues of an organism by certain foreign bodies such as bacteria, parasite, and virus. They are transmissible diseases and can be transmitted from one person to the other via sneezing, coughing or physical contact. They can be mild, moderate or severe.
- They can be acute, that is, can last for a short time, or chronic that lasts for a long time, or a latent infection that may not cause any symptoms at first but reactivates and resurfaces over a period of time.
- Although each infection has its own distinct symptom. Generally, these symptoms include fever, swelling, redness, inflammation, burning, cough, diarrhea, fatigue, muscular pain, nausea, vomiting, rapid pulse or rapid breathing.
- If the patient has a severe headache, difficulty in breathing, painful swelling and unexplained prolonged fever or cough, he or she should immediately consult a doctor.
Conventional drugs that are given to treat infections like antibiotics, antiviral, antihistamines and steroids have many side effects on the human body. They on one hand hamper the digestive power of the system and on the other hand lower the immunity power of the body. In the long run, these medicines can have adverse effects on the body. Though conventional drugs suppress the disease for some time, the disease tends to resurface in the future.
However, Homeopathy has been found to be of great success in treating both acute and chronic infections. The best part is that, there is no side effect. Homeopathy also boosts our immune system so that the body naturally develops the strength to fight against infections in future, when foreign bodies invade. Homeopathic medicines have also proved to be effective as preventive measures against infections.
Some of the Homeopathic medicines for the treatment of most common infections are discussed below:
- Throat infections: Belladonna, Lachesis, Lycopodium, Phytolacca, and Mercurius are most commonly administered to cure throat infections.
- Skin infection: Common homeopathic remedies are Sulphur, Calendula, Hypericum, Silica, and Hepar sulfuris.
- Bladder infection: Berberis, Chimaphila, Hydrastis, Apis, Cantharis, and sarsaparilla are commonly prescribed.
- Stomach infection: Arsenic album, Nux vomica, Carbo veg, Lycopodium, and Pulsatilla are commonly recommended.
- Sinus infection: Kali bichromicum, Pulsatilla, Mercurius, Natrum muriaticum, and Allium cepa work well in cases of sinus infections.
Most of the Homeopathy medicines are prescribed on the basis of symptoms observed. So, Homeopathic medicines are prescribed, even before the definitive diagnosis is made. Thus, the time saved prevents the infection from spreading, and the patient is automatically cured rapidly.