Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. D.B.Sambasiva Rao
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. D.B.Sambasiva RaoYour feedback matters!
Since last few days I am having ache in my jaws. This happens only when in open it wide (while eating a big bite or yawning), otherwise there is no such feeling. Pl help.
Dear doc, I have a friend who has a problem of chronic bad breath for the last few years. He tried his best, but nothing is good to him. He wants to try ayurvedic treatment this time and I am helping him by sending you this message. Lastly, advise us to get the medication with proper names if you prescribe for him and can be easily available at a medical store. I heard some treatment can be done at home but the ingredients are difficult to find and we don't know how to make it properly. Thank you.
I have a problem in my gums and teeth. They start bleeding when ever I eat hard food and I also feel pain in my teeth.
I am 33 years old from vizag andhra pradesh suffering with behcets syndrome since past 15 years Mouth & gentel ulcers,eye blur & reddish joint pains at knee & shoulder pains nodes on thighs swelling of legs ect. Now I am going to marry soon please suggest the recommendations. Present using homeopath treatment since 6 year it's not controlled yet. Please confirm is there is any complete treatment for curing.
I am chewing tobacco last 4 years. I am not open mouth. I don't eat spicy food easily. And under my mouth there is bluish colour around it. Please suggest me Thanks.
For a child, the first visit to the dentist can be panicky. This is because they don't realize what's in store. Children get a better idea about dentists after getting some information about the visit. We, as grown ups, must be set up to answer the inquiries and instruct our children in the most ideal way.
The following are some valuable tips on the best way to set up a child for the first dentist appointment:
- Guardians regularly ask when they ought to take their child for the first ever dental visit. The best time to begin taking children for a dental checkup is either when their first tooth pops out, or right around their first birthday. Expert dentists are capable of instantly recognizing any potential issues with the development and advancement of the jaw and delicate palate. Children's teeth are more porous and defenseless to decay than grown-up's teeth; so early mediation is a basic to guarantee those small teeth staying sound. It is also recommended that guardians begin brushing their child's teeth when they start coming out, utilizing a delicate toothbrush and plain water. Brushing should be started as early as possible.
- It's never too early to begin acquainting your kids with tooth brushing and knowledge of oral health. The best time to begin is before your kid's first dental visit. Youngsters love to find out about their bodies, and love to grin, touch, and investigate new things. There are many fun ways to impart oral health education to children. The more agreeable they are with their mouth and teeth, the less demanding your youngster's first dental visit will be.
- Tooth brushing is an essential piece of our everyday self-care, and it is our habit. A child, after being introduced to a brush and a toothbrush will take a certain time period to make daily brushing a habit. Guardians and the kids can brush their teeth "together". It is essential to note that toothbrushes are apparatuses, not toys, and that infants and babies ought to be firmly directed.
- Little children, are extremely insightful and touchy to the states of mind of people around them. Children regularly reflect our conduct. When we are casual and upbeat, children will probably be loose, as well. Children are additionally more casual when they are prepared for or taught something. Invest energy conversing with children about going to the dentist. You can also discuss what the dentist will do, emphatically.
- Always choose the most trustworthy dentist who is friendly and knows how to handle a child on his first dentist visit.
A child's first dentist appointment is a special one, and you should prepare him accordingly.