Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. D.Avinash KumarYour feedback matters!
My hand was caught in fire in childhood but the burnt mark is still on my hand, how do I remove it? Please help.
Sir. my age is 36 I want to know the actual water intake of body because due to low temp and cold season we are only taking dri fruits and fast foods please advice me properly.
•Eat only when you are hungry, not just because “it’s time” to eat.
•Eat slowly and chew your food properly. This will help you feel full, and the very act of chewing will leave you feeling more satisfied.
•Always eat breakfast. A healthy breakfast should consist of carbohydrates and protein with some fat. This will help keep your blood-sugar levels steady and hunger pangs at bay.
•Instead of 2 large meals, have smaller and more frequent meals. Keep track of the portion size.
•Eat a healthy snack every 3 hours to keep your blood sugar levels stable.
•Never skip any of your meals as it leads to increased hunger, which will result in binge eating.
•Do not eat meals in front of the TV as it can lead to overeating. Always be conscious of what you are eating and how much you are eating.
•Do not eat your dinner too late and avoid going to sleep immediately after dinner.
I am 20 years old female suffering from environmental bronchitis, I am suffering from irritation and pain in eyes and also little pain in ears and severe cold and sneezing. What should I do?
Hello doctor my self lokesh I am 27 year old man I have suffering from fever last night what should I do please tell me.
I am 37 years old, Male. My height is 6 feet 2 inches and my weight is 104 kgs. I am Diabetic since 3 years now but mostly under control. I would like to know a diet regimen which will help me lose atleast 25 kgs in 6 months. Please let me know. Thanks.
I am 23 years old. I usually smoke 1-2 cigarettes a day. I got a Root canal treatment on a molar tooth of mine around 10 years ago. The RCT tooth has now developed an infection and 2 dentists told me I need to get it removed. One said I will have to get an artificial implant after 4 months of removal, not sooner in any case and the other said only 15 days. Which one should I go with?
Dandruff or seborrhea refers to the flaky condition of your skin or scalp caused primarily due to dryness. It is a very common problem for young adults and middle aged people, but can happen to any person regardless of age. Dandruff itself being an embarrassing problem, can also sometimes lead to other skin problems.
The following are a few skin problems that can crop up due to dandruff:
- Can cause pimple: If dandruff or the white flakes fall on your T-zone region very often, then it may lead to the breakout of pimples on your skin.
- May result in pigmentation: The pimples, which can happen due to dandruff can further lead to the problem of pigmentation. This condition leads to the appearance of unwanted black spots all over your face.
- Trigger eczema: Dandruff makes skin problems like eczema and psoriasis even worse. Eczema and psoriasis, which causes itching of the skin can get severe due to dandruff.
- Rashes are also a possibility: Facial rashes can also develop due to dandruff. Often areas around the eyebrows, nose and ears get affected. Sometimes, in case of men, beard rashes also pop up.
- Chest rashes: Dandruff often falls all over your body.This can lead to the problem of chest rashes. This condition results in the appearance of red spots all around your chest region.
Dandruff can be a very distressing problem. If your skin type is oily, dandruff can make conditions far worse. Dandruff is such a problem that cannot be completely cured, but can only be controlled. So, it is highly advisable to take preventive measures as soon as it is detected to avoid further problems.