Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. D Arun KumarYour feedback matters!
The invisalign system is a virtually invisible treatment that uses an innovative approach to gently yet effectively straighten your teeth. Through a series of custom-made removable aligners, the invisalign system gradually and predictably moves your teeth to an ideal position.
What are the benefits of" invisalign" over conventional metaalic or ceramic braces?
- Oral hygiene is a lot easier to upkeep because invisalign clear aligners are removable, letting you brush and floss your teeth regularly.
- Invisalign treatment may give you visible results from as early as the first month of treatment. Even better, most people won’t know you’re going through treatment when you’re wearing invisalign clear aligners because they are virtually invisible!
- Got a special occasion coming up? no problem, just take your aligners
- Out for the event and pop them back in when you’re done. With invisalign treatment, it’s easy to make your smile picture-perfect for that special occasion.
- With invisalign clear aligners, you don’t have to worry about doing the
- Sports you want to. Invisalign treatment is a suitable treatment option for an active lifestyle.
- The invisalign system effectively straightens your teeth predictably and more comfortably.
- Invisalign treatment is ideal for your busy schedule, with doctor visits
- Only approximately every 6-8 weeks. That means you can spend more time doing the things that are important to you.
Tips to avoid bad breath. I brush twice with colgate total. But I suffer bad breath. How to avoid this. Pls doctor.
Hello, I have dark spots on my teeth which looks ugly. How do I clean my teeth with home remedies. Please advice me.
I am 40 year old, I have a tonsil problem. I operate it last 20 month. After the operation I have continue facing pain problems in left side. Many time we have checked many doctors but pain is continue.
My wisdom tooth on left downward have grown in vertical position. Doc is guiding to remove. Is there any other option?
I am suffering from tooth and gum pain I can not understand why this is happening. I seems that it is happening due to cold because I am also suffering from cold since 3 day but cold is not severity is a normal cold plz help me.
Hi, I am noufal, 21 years old, is it good to clean teeth twice a year? I heard that it will effect to the enamel. I am using coconut oil to clean my mouth is there any problem with this?
You may need RCT if you have:
1. Pain and throbbing while eating
2. Pain when eating/drinking hot or cold foods
3. Deep cavity which has been ignored for a long time
4. Injury to the face/ jaw in accident cases
5. Colour change/ darkening of the tooth
6. Pus discharge / swelling in the nearby gum
Sir/Madam, In my childhood I fell from stairs and hurt myself in such a way that due to internal bleeding one of my tooth turned yellow from inside and has been like that since then. How can this thing be cured?
teeth trouble of my nephew due to new teeth out child age 3 years pain and tough to eat then what I can do?
Does drilling n filling the whole procedure of cavities filling affect the jaw and its placement or positioning in any way?
My father remove their jaw teeth just few days ago but now there are little wound on that place. What should we do?
The tooth is made of 3 layers, each with unique characteristics and specific function, the enamel, dentin, and pulp. The enamel is the outermost layer of the tooth and gives the tooth it's hard and lustrous appearance. The enamel is thicker on the crown than the root and is the first one to be affected by tooth decay. The only symptom when the enamel is decayed is food lodgment and discoloration.
The dentin is the next layer, which is composed of minute fine tubules leading from the enamel to the living portion of the tooth, which is the pulp. Once decay progresses from the enamel, the dentin is affected, and this leads to sensitivity in the teeth. When the root portion is exposed to the oral environment, because the root is covered by a more delicate substance called cementum, more severe dental sensitivity ensues.
There is a sharp, shooting discomfort through the tooth to specific foods, such as sweet, acidic, or hot or cold foods. The main reasons for tooth sensitivity include:
- Tooth decay, both crown and root caries
- Periodontal disease and gum recession
- Tooth erosion
- Aggressive tooth brushing
- Mouth breathing
- Bruxism or night grinding
However, there are some simple ways to manage sensitivity, which can be done regularly at home.
- Toothpaste made for sensitive teeth: Potassium nitrate has been shown to block the tubules and has been included as an active ingredient in toothpastes. These are very effective, and if you are brushing twice, this can be used instead of the regular paste once.
- Brushing: Both the type of toothbrush and the brushing technique can have an impact on sensitivity. Change to softer brushes and learn the ideal way to brush your teeth. A lot of times, rough brushing can lead to erosion and subsequent sensitivity
- Rinsing: Fluoride containing rinses have been proven to reduce sensitivity
- Food habits: Even before sensitivity sets in, being cautious to avoid acidic fruits and juices can help prolong the onset of sensitivity. If possible, consuming these food stuffs should be followed by brushing or at the least a thorough rinsing
- Sealants: If a person is prone to caries (deep pits and fissures, for instance), then it is advisable to get sealants applied on the teeth. This can reduce the instance of wearing of the enamel which then leads to sensitivity
- Mouth guard: If you are a night grinder, then a mouth guard can help curtail this habit and thereby reduce sensitivity.
There you go with how to reduce sensitivity. Try these simple, easy measures and go on to enjoy the sweets or hot or cold foods that you have always craved for.