Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. D. Anitha
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. D. AnithaYour feedback matters!
I tried for conceive in month of Feb ,my period date is 8th of Feb it's regular period ,so I want to ask that I feel changed in my body feel like that I am pregnant but at 8 march again my period start.In Feb I had intimate alternate day but why I don't conceive what's the problem.
There is quite travelling days ahead for my wife on April month. Incase if her periods are missed that day would be her 45th day. Would you still suggest to travel because those are family functions. Or should we avoid travelling on those days. Please give me a clear reply.
I have some kind of wounds around my nipples that may be due to some allergy because of which I scratch a lot which in result is spreading. I have tried everything like aloe vera gel, olive oil, ice mask but nothing worked out. Please prescribe me some ointment or medicine Thanks.
My Wife Age 26 Yrs. Last Menstruation Period on Oct 20,2016. But she had some spotting which seemed normal around the time of ovulation on 02/11/2016 to 05/11/2016. What causes spotting during ovulation? Is there any chances to get Pregnancy? Can you please help me out as soon as possible.
Ayurveda's marichyadi choorna:
In this age of polluted environment and weakening immunities due to present day lifestyle, people fall prey to ciugh, bronchitis, asthma, colds, sore throat etc. On slightest exposure.
Best of antibiotics, inhalers and cortisones become resistant and people keep on searching for better and still better doctors.
We do not claim that marichyadi choorna is replacement of other best regimes available, but we do claim if these simple things are adopted besides other of modern prescriptions, the response to medicine will definitely increase. Immunity is enhanced by natural herbs. In fresh cases, even primary treatment by such simple combos will not push the people to unmanageable levels over the years. Can be combined with other medicines also, even allopathic.
Black pepper finely ground powder and sugarcandy finely ground powder in 1: 1 ratio.
Dose: 1 to 2 gms. To be licked with honey. Follow warm/ hot water sips. Even can be sucked without honey. It also clears voice. If 10 gms of this powder is boiled in 1 litre of water till it remains half, the water drunk slowly, cures chronic colds by excreting sticky cough.
Not suitable for diabetics.
I had sex with my boyfriend on 27th September, which was a week before my period was due. However, he did nlt ejaculate inside me. He didn't ejaculate at all, and pulled it out. This was my first time having sex. Now my period is two days late. What are the chances of a Pregnancy? 27th September was the 19th day of my usually normal 25 days cycle.
Hi I am a 20 year old women (just turned 20 last month. I had an i-pill within 24 hours of having sex with my bf just after 4 days of my periods last month (17th april. He inserted in me. After 5 days of the i-pill I faced some white discharge for a while. And now from the past 3 days I have been having symptoms like tender breast, cramps and withdrawl bleeding and yesterday I started getting back ache. My next periods are due on 5th. I am really worried that I might be pregnant. Please help me. And I know that a test would be of no use till 5th. Gosh I am very worried about myself. What do I do?
After eating a meal to your heart’s content, it is very normal to burp or belch. However, it is normal only when it happens occasionally, or after a meal, for someone used to a contented meal every single time. On the other hand, excessive burping or belching can happen due to two reasons.
- Excessive air intake: There are multiple ways that excessive air can reach the food pipe. Sucking on straws, chewing gum constantly and ill-fitting dentures are some common reasons for burping.
- Digestive problems: Ulcers in the stomach, prolonged gastric, gallstones and rarely, esophageal or stomach cancers can also cause burping.
When to see a doctor
Check with a doctor if you have persistent burping, followed by a meal or otherwise, and accompanied by the following symptoms.
- Go slow when eating and/or drinking: Most of us are pressed for time and eating and/or drinking has now become a task that needs to be finished quickly. Eating fast causes air to be swallowed, and therefore one of the best ways to stop burping is to eat slowly. Sitting in a calm, relaxing environment when eating also allows one to enjoy the food and avoid or stop burping.
- Avoid taliking while eating: There is always so much to catch up, whether at home or outside. So, talking while eating is a common practice. This is not just bad manners, but there is also a lot of air that is swallowed, which leads to burping. A solution is to chew the food properly, which not just helps stop burping, but also aids in better food digestion by mixing it adequately with saliva.
- Substitute coke with water: Carbonated drinks are another reason for belching. Replacing them with water, tea, or anything noncarbonated is advisable, not just from burping perspective, but also from the excessive sugar consumption. Carbonated drinks are just sugar solutions, and are absolutely of no nutritive value.
- Avoid straw: When possible, drink from a glass and avoid straws. This reduces the amount of gas taken in and helps stop burping
- Quit smoking: Quitting it has multiple health benefits, and getting rid of smoking is just one of them.
- Dentures: Ill-fitting dentures can be a reason for belching, and so they should be checked and corrected, if required, in a person who has persistent burping.
- Chewing gum: Constantly chewing gum contributes to burping, and so avoiding chewing gum or sucking on hard candy is another way to control burping.
- Avoid certain foods: Foodstuffs like broccoli, cauliflower, lettuce, sprouts, and lentils can produce excessive gas and should be avoided in people who have persistent burping.
Follow the above steps in your daily routine; still if your burping problem persists, it is time to consult your physician.